This is an English speak imageboard for Anglosphere and European nations only...

This is an English speak imageboard for Anglosphere and European nations only. Third world subhuman barbarians must leave, and contemplate making an actual contribution to Humanity.

>Una hoja

Jajaja

>Canada
>anglosphere

;_;

please leave and get beheaded, Pedro

fuck off Pierre you guys lost hundreds of years ago

I consider Poland part of Europe. Eastern European countries have actually made contributions to humanity. My cut off is the Bosphorus and anything South and East of Turkey

raus!

Build wall, Sup Forums

>a fucking leaf thinks he has any sort of saying

Lik mn reet blaadje

Tú madre

Don't you see that the oligarchs want to divide us? Only together, the Anglosphere and an allied Europe can defeat the barbarian hordes

>an Allied Europe
Fuck mainland Europe, the only way we're letting them in is being conquered by us first.

This is an American image board that has been taken over by Australians. FTFY.

Help us!

>American image board
>owned by a nip
Literally worse than reddit

you cant even conquer yourself, jamal.

Tving meg, rabbat Peru.

But OP you are Chinese.

You are the dead.

>This is an English speak imageboard
Then feel free to leave, you illiterate retard

Shut up faggot I love seeing the multilingual bantz

Plus we need an inside view of what's going on in certain places ie Europe

Now go play some hockey or make some syrup or whatever it is you people do when not fapping to boipucci

Você não consegue nem me entender sem usar um tradutor, acho que o primeiro mundo está emburrecendo (ou só os canadenses é que são burros, afinal é difícil viver na sombra dos americanos).

By the way, we're trying to use you as our personal army, but you don't give a fuck about Brazil.
This is my new home now.

>leaf
>relevant

What are you going to do leaf? Kick us out?
Tenta, fela da pota.

Blue ass pilled

Jetzt reichts mir aber du scheiss Drecksblatt!!!!
Ich reiß dir den Kopf ab und steck ihn deinem Burgernachbar quer in den Arsch!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>EIN
>VERFICKTES
>BLATT

Well, then lemme tell you a lil' somethin' that transpired itself a fortnight previous.

I started wiping my ass a few days back in order to get in line with the glorious first world. As is the custom, in the glorious first world, I started with a normal white toilet paper roll. As expected, it worked perfectly fine and i felt radically improved as a civilized person who possesses a clean anus. My wife gave me more of the sexual stimulation and my dog started licking my face even more. Hell I even got a raise at my workplace because i smelled less worse, as my boss gleefully informed me. I saved his deodorizing expenses you see.

All was fine and dandy hoo but just for one thing. It kept itching. My ass-division. I'd be in the middle of my workday and i'd feel the urge to utilize my finger down there you know. Indian summers are the worst for the asshole hairs. It felt embarrassing to part them in front of my customers(especially since i'm a cook and use my bare hands). We have very little water to wash hands as well. Needless to create suspense, my first worlder boss did not like my water wastage and so I got fired because of this shit.

But relax, first worlders, his exceedingly pretty niece, who's also a first worlder, a Canadian, took me pitifully out in the mangroves. I thought she was seeking a finger fuck considering she'd seen my intermittent finger action on my ass partition. But then to my stupefaction she introduced me to something. She pointed her white little finger to a Maple tree and soft-spoke into my ears "USE THE DESIGNATED LEAF, RAJ. It's time to leave your behind in the past". Haha..She showed me how to do it and then we sort of fucked under the same tree but using my penis.

So, Thank Ye Leafs. God Dang Dogshit you're great. Even my dog smiles when i wipe his ass now. So, the first world is amazing even though i am out of a job now and i raped the niece so the police might be on my behind ..haha...

TLDR: First world got me fired.

Future immigrant to Canada here. I will immigrate and enrich your women and theres nothing you can do. I will live on wellfare while building my personal favela in a nice area there. Btw, if you kill me, you lose.

OOOOOOO CANADA!

if you want to grasp the level of stupidity of americans just translate the words 'white woman' and 'white man' to your native language and start using them in sentences
see how stupid it sounds for someone to identify with a colour?

BALKAN REPORTING IN
LEAF WRAP YOUR FLAG AROUND YOUR NECK AND HANG YOURSELF OFF A STREETLIGHT THANKS

No worries Brazil, he doesn't want to be labeled rayciss so go ahead and fuck his gf hahahah

We actually have very strict immigration laws for anyone who isn't a refugee, and you won't qualify. Sorry ape, enjoy your favelas

good post Rajeet. You can stay