"I hope you got yer shit pants on"
*leans back 90 degrees*
*Because yer gonna be shitting yer pants"

what the fuck were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W3DYxu4V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rick lemme asku summthin

I armored a baseball bat like that when i was like, 10.

Between it and the 30lb oak log sledgehammer I made with an ash shovel handle and a log they were literally the most fun toys I ever had.

me on the left

I wouldn't be surprised if unless it was a serious line, he was given basic instructions and allowed to improvise.

AMC was a mistake. Imagine Walking Dead on HBO

Me in the back, behind the trucks.

I've never watched this show. But is this dude's costume supposed to look so ill fitting and awkward?

it would be just as bad and would have a gay sex scene in every episode

"woke up this morning"

as far as I'm aware all of his lines and actions are directly taken from the comics, and this was long after they'd gone to shit (primarily made to provide EPIC MOMENTS for the TV show)

his lean is probably the greatest thing to come from the recent season. It is fucking majestic and amazing. I hope his lean game ascends to the next level, where he dodges an attack with a lean.

This picture alone is a perfect example of why JDM is unfit for playing Negan. Which is especially unfortunate, as it'd be integral part of the character.

i knew he was wrong the second he walked out of that trailer in his first scene.

I love Negan.

grabbed myself a gun

>grabbed

Jon Hamm would have been perfect as Negan.

But I understand that they didn't want to pay him enough and I can understand why he wouldn't want to return as a series regular to AMC after 8 years as one.

He was Robert Kirkman's top pick though and he accepted the part in an interview. Set me up for disappointment.

>mamma said that no one listens to that song! dwee woooah.

>2017
>taking The Walking Dead seriously

kindaaaa. I honestly liked the negan stuff from the comics and although most of it is sorta the same dialogue, it doesn't work for a couple of reasons. 1, butterfly effect has taken full effect. 1 small thing that they changed, has effected how the story is told, and it's not coming out as good as what's in the comic. and 2. they portray negan wrong.

I like the actor, but that's NOT the same negan from the comic. I don't get this whole, "he's supposed to be charming" thing that people keep saying. He wasn't charming, He's a freak and more importantly he's a fuckboy. NOT CHARMING, someone who's so smug, and knows that they're being an asshole. That whole fuckboy attitude that he does, with his smiling and attempting to be somewhat charming isn't actually supposed to be charming, it's supposed to piss you off and creep you out, because you know that beneath his smile, is a fucking evil fuck ready to bash your skull in.

apparently this wasn't greenscreen. They actually told people it was greenscreen to see if they would fall for it and then showed how they actually got that shot. 100% real my friend, you got baited.

This. I just disagree with the way they're portraying Negan on the show.

In the comics, Negan was scary because he didn't give a single fuck about you. He wasn't trying to be scary outside of the first encounter. He just was.

In the show you can tell he's TRYING to be scary. And it comes off as corny.

sauce nigga, If this is real I love this show now

I made and posted this to some user (and to those who don't read the comics) a while ago. Just as an illustration of how he supposed to look compared to Rick.

Overall, I welcomed JDM as he seemed to be a sweet spot on the talent / fame / affordability scale. I was only concerned with his physical parameters and potential lack of charisma. Unfortunately, both became an issue.

proof?

I don't get that feeling from him at all,
No I didn't read the comics, so obviously I am missing a huge part of your point. But I see him exactly how you described him
>Negan was scary because he didn't give a single fuck about you. He wasn't trying to be scary outside the first encounter, he just was
I think that he is this, and I think he is charming which makes him a true sociopath who thrives in this world more than the old one and is loving every second. and THAT my friend IS terrifying because you never know what he is going to do. LIke kill that guy at the pool table.

I don't know, I just think he hams it up a bit. He gives an unnatural performance at times.

I still like JDM. When he was announced I was excited too. I still am. I have more problems with the writing/structuring of his story. He's a great actor, he can play many different things. Just give him something good to play.

He was a lot worse in the season 6 finale because they literally just flew him in, combed his hair back, threw a costume on him, and filmed for 2 days before he flew back out. He was contractually obligated to keep the beard and hair exactly as it was. The acting and characterization were also lacking because he didn't have much time to digest the script. I think he looked and acted the part a lot better as season 7 went on, but I can understand why it still wouldn't be to everyone's tastes.

he was worse and more over the top in S7E1 with the forced fake laugh and shit

They're somewhat similar, but where they differ is that whole "Charming" aspect that i was talking about. The show, treats him as charming while the comic treats him like a fuckboy, using a charming attitude to enrage people. He somewhat does this in the show, but there are too many times where you end up liking Negan for something, when in the comic you're supposed to either be scared or fucking pissed at this fuckboi.

It may just be that he lacks that intimidation factor. I'm more scared of Rick, than Negan. There's just something about him that doesn't feel right.

In the show he's fucking hilarious, in the comic he's a freak. I

I read that he practiced his audition on his mattress to add and improve that characteristic

Americans can't read between the lines and need everything explained to them. The audience might become confused and angry if they didn't understand that shit pants inferred a pants shitting.

I disagree. I thought his performance in the S6 finale was miles better than anything he did in S7 outside the scenes at home with Carl/Judith and Eugene's episode.

Negan needs a sort of improvisation/spontaneity to him. Overthinking him is bad.

Why do Europeans literally always have to talk about Americans? it's fucking weird at this point

obviously OP is making fun of the writing and or the character, That isn't an actual line in the show.
What's the matter, Eurocucks needs every meme explained to them?

They hate their actual culture and haven't been completely conquered by MENA yet so they have to make due with whining about everything burgerstanis do.

why do americans assume everyone else is european? obsessed much?

I feel you. If it wasn't for the comics, I wouldn't watch TWD - and the dogshit writing is a major part of this. Despite it's popularity, it's still guilty pleasure at best for anybody who ever watched a quality TV show in his life.

I bought up the physical factor above for a reason. That's only one (and admittedly: the lesser) side of his intimidation factor, the rest mostly lies in his unpredictability. You can never tell when he's serious and what he can capable of.

And the best part (what the show barely shows or explains at all) that it's never the usual "twisted fucking psychopath" cliché: not only Negan's charisma & leadership abilities make the Saviours work but it's also underpinned by rationality.

He set up a working system that would never function based on fear alone, but since it also provides incentives that (despite the sometimes morally questionable tasks) makes it worthwhile for almost anybody to be the part of the group.

>i am a retard: the post

He literally says the line in the trailer you brainless fool

Not him, but most of the time this kind of impotent inferiority complex is coming from a yuro.

Because everyone else is a shit.

Yeah I mainly watch to see how they're going to butcher the comic storyline.

>There are people on Sup Forums.org/tv/ who still watch AMC's The Walking Dead

>I'm more scared of Rick, than Negan
I agree with this. Rick still tries to be a good guy and all, but i think after they were out in the cold for too long(they ate dogs and stuff, just before alexandria basically) and that changed him forever. If Negan would know what Rick's been through he'd be afraid too.

I like jdm and how he's portraying negan, but he's not like in comics. They need to show his darker side if they want people to be afraid. But i think writers also want people to like Negan, he has that bad boy vibe to him.

*rubs head*

Yikes all the numales bitching and moaning about a tv show they claim hate 8 seasons in. A tv show that's going to go on for 3, 4, maybe 5 more years.

What is this post intending to say?

he's trying to say
>WAAAH DON'T CRITICIZE MY SHITTY SOAP OPERA

say fuckboy one more time you piece of shit

>all the numales bitching
They're the ones eating it up
He's saying you've watched a show you supposedly hate for years, and will continue to

>tfw can't decide if Shane or Negan is the GOAT character in the series

Shane would also be a Trump supporter right? That makes it a legit tie between them.

this show is still on, who even watches it.
From day one its been not as good as Breaking Bad. Legitimately what is the point?

Merle

Negan isn't awesome because he would be a Trump supporter. He's awesome because his qualities would align with that.

Rick and his group killed 50+ saviors. Negan was just going to stop at Abraham. He was more than fucking reasonable with them.

>implying Trump is a reasonable man

Season 7, in it's entirety, was an absolute abortion.

negans a fucking bandit

might makes right libcuck
compassion and morals are for faggots

>huh uh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W3DYxu4V8

least intimidating villain ever

>tfw they turn badass built Negan into a skinny faggot

mans a fuckboy, that's his character trait. The fact that people keep calling him "charming" pisses me off, the same way you're getting triggered at the fuckboyisms of both me and the neeger.

>sees someone who is not socially retarded like him
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCCCCCCCCBOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah man the giggling violent madman running a giant protection racket is totally socially well-adjusted

Here's your (you)

lmao what a retard

>Sociopath who has cast aside all civilized values
>wants to fuck a married woman

Sure sounds like Trump. If only Shane were a fat old orange retard it'd be a perfect comparison.

He looks better then to be honest. He needs to gain weight back so bad.