NOT A JOKE

Sturmfuhrer Hans Hinderson here, reporting in at 3:27 kangaroo time as you requested, men.

The mission is going well down under, i have recruited at least 100,000 skinhead warriors from the bogan tribes through assistance from a frauline known as "miss hanson".

She is invaluable to our cause and i recommend we promote her to honorary aryan immediately and give her safe passage to the moonbase.

>On the subject of the moonbase, i need a report from grand wizard Eric of the ku klux klan as far as our supplies from the united states.

>Also awaiting a report from sir radcliff's sleeper cell in regards to the plan to lynch all niggers.

As well as the report from japan regarding our satellite racial weapons to specifically target minorities.

Warm regards, my fellow racial warriors. How goes the final plan to resurrect the fuhrer? I await your updates on the situation for our volkich struggle in your respective countries.

>PS : We lynched a few of the native niggers here down under, it was a fantastic show of WHITE POWER. At the moment we're rounding up some fags, do let me know if you guys have committed any hate crimes recently, as i do love hearing about them.

+1 KeK.
Thanks for the laugh you abo fuck.

Fucking numbers confirms

Mate this is no fucking joke.

Now report in, how is the situation in america. Have you been doing your part to ensure the return of our reich?

We must purge all niggers, 14 88 HEIL HITLER

Those SJW's don't understand what we do on here, the code we use in every thread to co-ordinate our racist attacks.

But they will soon know, and learn to fear this place.

After all, we are the combined might of every single racist, fascist, neo nazi and capitalist group, hiding in the shadows to return the reich to it's former glory.

And then, the day of the rope will come for those degenerates.

NOW I'M STILL AWAITING MY REPORTS, FIELD GENERALS

>op we have recruited 1,278 for honduras were just waiting for orders.

Good man. Attempt to recruit more for a hitler youth and begin to gather evidence on judges, cops and lawyers.

Those with dirt, we blackmail. Those who are racist like us, bring them into the fold.

We will turn the country RIGHT WING for our global alliance, a modern reich.

Independent nations operating on their own without juden, but with common friendship.

Remember to bash in the skull of any nigger and jew you see!

WHITE POWER!

>WHITE POWER

Anuê Division reporting in. What are your orders mein führer?

this is adorable you cunt

We need more manpower to assist in trump's election, use the weak mexican border to send in lots of your right wing jungle guerrillas and have them bash any leftie voter they see UNTIL THEY VOTE TRUMP

grand wizard, is that you?

how goes our supplies for the moon base, we're going to need a few more crosses up there to burn.

can you round us up a few niggers for the christmas festivities?

we're gonna cook us up some nigger on the cross to celebrate a WHITE CHRISTMAS

hope this doent make the news kek

Roger that. We'll send a troop of 15000 men in two weeks. They'll spread across the country within 5 ~ 6 days, then they will have plenty of time (around 1 month) to convert them to the Trump legion.

Brilliant, they can meet up with the klan forces.

We're going to need to turn those blue states red.

Lynch us some niggers and bash us some fags, amirite BOYS!!!

>The situation is hopeless in Costa Rica, requesting immediate nuclear holocaust.

It probably will, heh...

Integra, Brasil!

weve been killing niggers here for a while and blaming it on gang vilonce

We will beat 'em up TEXAS STYLE, YEAH!!!

Beautiful, continue to give as many nigs as you can a taste of white power. Our friends in your media are also racists so they'll make the statistics look good for you.

Cops will also turn a blind eye, all cops are racist.

WHITE POWER

Don't worry, we have plenty of nationalist Brazilians to come give you some ethnic cleansing.

They're about 90% white, 10% spanish, but we can forgive them since they fight so hard to genocide.

We can make a stop to help our ticos brothers.

They could join us in our crusade to the blue states after we finish our systematic execution there.

>They're about 90% white, 10% spanish, but we can forgive them since they fight so hard to genocide.

Portuguese + native blood + african blood is what made us this brutal killing machine that everyone knows. The other few drops from other european ethnicities just inherited us their different killing tastes.

October will be GLORIOUS!

There is hope

they already have, we have a couple of allies in the armed force who help us. we will be ready for the war..

SATTELITE ON SCHEDURE

Don't worry we will purge the degenerates soon enough.

With our magical moon lazers, sjw's think this is a joke, but nazi technology is advanced enough to target dumb fuck feminists like them from SPACE.

good work japan, truly honorary aryans.

We will send over some fine german beer once i am done preparing these australian warriors to ship over to help trump's campaign.

only a 100k warrios? why so few?

I have secured 100 abos to fight for the Waffen Western Division, We will cover perth m8

Just 100? Step it up m8. I've recruited Kwinana.

wE ARE CALCULATING tHE WEAPONS TELEMETRY.

WE WILL ADVISE IN 2.3 HOURS