Jew thread

Hey goyim, I have a question
Given your personal stance on jews, is everything a jew does evil?

Like, I'm currently sitting at home and eating some chicken and soy flavored noodles. Is this an evil act simply because I'm a jew? Or do you believe jews are scheming evil overlords only part of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgc7CCEmzsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karabiner_98k#Israeli_Mauser
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>soy flavored noodles

yes, you're the epitome of evil

shut up kike

what's wrong with soy sauce on noodles?

One thing I don't quite get - how many types of Jews are fighting over control? Like, who are the Trump jews and who are the Hillary jews? Are the Shillary jews more sinister?

nothing friend. Nothing at all

all jews are leftists, but all leftists are jews (or atheist). there is a distinction. jews exist who are die hard right wing conservatives, that even recognize the necessity and indivisible role of Christianity in the western world.

Nah.
Normal jews are jewing people locally so they're not a big deal.
The big, filthy rich, goverment controlling jewish families are our real enemy. I believe that every major event since end of an 18th century was more or less orchestrated by them.

Pretty much, except for bagels and lox... That shit is delicious

3 larger factions that I know of
>zionists: nationalistic, mostly living in israel, hate arabs, hate globalists, support Trump

>globalists: anti-nationalistic, living in USA and western Europe, cuckolds to blacks and arabs, hate zionists whom they call fascist, support Hillary

>olygarchs: smallest faction but also richets, only care about politics and identities when it makes them money, mostly living in USA, ignore blacks and arabs, currently allied with globalists against zionists because borders are bad for business, support Hillary

Synagogue of Satan.

if you're unironically an active, practicing abrahamic theist, you're an absolute fucking niggerilla crotchknob cock jockey retard sir.

Typical. Lies from the mouth of a liar.

You're a reptile/lead by reptiles. You're envious of human beings who can create and not just steal.

you are despicable dishonest people without honor
don't believe me? ask any of the 100+ countries that expelled or genocided your grandfathers

what does that have to do with my noodles

well at least I'm not a literal nigger

The noodles don't exist. They're part of the prison you or your masters built.

goddammit now i have to read all of this

>is everything a jew does evil?
Of course not.
It's not even necessarily Jewish people; if it were blacks or whites or fucking Shinto priests who just HAPPENED to have their names pop up in literally 90% of everything in control of modern society, we'd be distrustful of them instead.
I'm always curious; how do YOU feel knowing your Jewish brothers/peers have forsaken you, gone over your head and rule the world, including you? You're nothing to them, otherwise they would have let you in. That's why it's not a racial or semitic thing.

I dunno. You're the expert.

>Soy flavored noodles

Soy has flavor? Where have the joos been keeping this?

You better support Trump, bro.

you were enslaved by literal niggers then. you are lower than dirt.

I just wanna eat some dinner dude
if my jewish peers abandoned me but run the planet in a way that allows me to eat some ramen then I guess it's alright

well I mean that sweet and salty brown sauce thing
not as salty as japanese kikkomasu though

Egyptians weren't black by the supposed dates of the Exodus.

An unlikely event at those number of people.

Kikes are not evil, kikes are enemys.
There is no evil. There is no absoulte good.
Pic kind of related.

Not everything you do is evil. You just happen to do a lot of evil stuff. You probably dont view the evil things you do as evil though, thats why this is confusing for you.

yep
but at least we got out and took independece on our own, instead of you fags needing white people to fight other white people in order to release you, or decolonize you in the case of sand niggers under british rule

of course I support Trump you dumbass, I'm israeli
plus he's got that fine ass jew daughter

I have friends that are Meretzfags, so had to ask.

learned recently my mom is 2% jewish, making me (by jewish standards) jewish, wat do?

>there was once a jew who spoke out against debt collecting, greed was humble and good.

>the entire jewish world teamed up and conspired to kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgc7CCEmzsI

really makes you think

Well I'm eating caned beans right now.. in your face poor goyim

?

you are powerless and can't do shit on your own. if that wasn't the case Israel wouldn't be the largest recipient of US foreign aid.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the shoes you dropped before retreating

you are unconsciously scheming toward evil with every action you make, it is the Inner Jew at work, you cannot control him. There is a glass barrier between us, you will never truly be human. Sorry bro

just like all people, there are good and bad within groups. there are good jews. but a lot of jews who have powerful positions are not.

Sure, why not.

ok

>gay fascists will rise in the West
>Israel will be the first to openly poop on Jews

gibe back palestine

Prepare yourself for a real shoa

Do please be good enough to remind me what my "personal stance on Jews" would be?

no

last time i checked Sinai was Egyptian territory. there would be no Israel post 1973 if it wasn't for the US. next thing you're gonna say "we left a land twice our original size for peace" and "we're the most moral army in the world".

You really believe Israel would have won that war and would exist without the support of usa germany France Russia and basically the whole West?

/thread

>soy

it's not evil because you're a jew, it's evil because of the soy

moral? dude I'd nuke the aswan high dam with a dozen warheads if that choice was mine

the only reason we let you sand people live is the fact you're kept placcid by the USA today. You have no nuclear aresnal or soviet superpower backing anymore, meaning you only fucking exist as a nation because we allow it
now shut the fuck up and go make the jews some more coffee, that's literally the one thing you're good for

Shitty looking post but I'm bored so I'll reply

An Israeli poster a few weeks ago had an interesting point where he said there was a 3 way war with different groups of Jews

The oligarchs, the nationalists and the globalists

The first are out to make money at all costs, and really don't give a shit about anything else. They will help the globalists or nationalists whenever it benefits them

The nationalists are what the name is, they want the best for Israel, and hate leftist scum and all of the other degenerate shit they conjure up; its similar to American patriotism

The globalists hate nationalists, and when these Jews are outside Israel, they are nomadic and try (and often succeed) at royally fucking up other countries to push their agenda, and make monies. They hate Israel though and want border less states so they can have outsourced cheap labour

That's all I really remember from that guy. Maybe someone else has more to add?

kek
you actually believe your own fucking memes?

>usa germany france
france literally cut diplomatic ties with us that year because we fought and won that war, you kraut bastard. it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about
and the USA kept the entire region under arms embargo until the end of the 60's because nobody here was seen as a viable ally worthy of risking pissing the soviets off over
the americans are in fact backing us TODAY because we won at june 67 on our own, meaning we're a overall better bet than other countries here

Not defending jews.

Have you ever dealt with sandniggers in a buisness setting? Just as fucking bad.

>Like, I'm currently sitting at home and eating some chicken and soy flavored noodles. Is this an evil act simply because I'm a jew?

it depends... was your home stolen through pretending that the land it stands on has significant historical meaning?

wut
You actually NEEDED a jew's explanation to understand that?

Also, due to WWII, the US entered into the Neutrality Acts, meaning we couldn't have supported Israel militarily even if we wanted to.

The only support Israel did get from the US was Jews smuggling weapons and planes out of the country. I believe they actually made a documentary on how damn sophisticated it was getting planes all the way from the US to Israel. Quite amazing actually.

On top of that, Israel was against odds of 4:1 in most instances and some were even far worse, and still succeeded.

Here's more. Some Oligarchs infiltrated our state, and we hate them.
Also there's the orthodox "haredi" kykes who live here. They don't even want this state. They just want to kyke everyone including kykes who are not as "devout" as they are.

also I mentioned that already

There's tons of shitposting, and a whoe range of opinions here, it seemed the most reasonable

Were weren't taught anything besides Canadian and French history growing up, and I still don't know much about Israel and the middle east, tb.h

>israeli jew
>evil

The evil ones are the ones from ameristan and eurabia. Israel is actually pretty based and they are doing God's work over there.

Israel did get arms from many sympathetic countries during the independence war. It's a well known we scrubbed swastikas off German Mauser rifles, but all the actual boots on the ground were Israeli.

>Or do you believe jews are scheming evil overlords only part of the time
That's some very suggestive questioning. "Do you want people to drink more, or drink less? No matter which response you pick, you support people drinking."

I think Jews stand up for their own interests, and that's working out great for them. But we, whites, should do the same. We should also scheme, and try to grab power behind the scenes, and engineer a system that favors us.

Your god is evil , I could see him turning those noodles into little jew dicks as they go down your throat and having a good laugh. I mean so no, it's not completely evil you are just a hapless pawn in his elaborate schemes. The top jews are the ones who directly pump evil into the world and are his hand in this temporal realm

wtf I hate chicken and soy flavored noodles now

I actually laughed out loud
I have no god other than Kek Almighty, Lord of the Frogs, King of Laughs, Bringer of the Memes.

ok shill, you realize Afghanistan , Iraq, Libya and Syria are all for the jews?

death to all semites!

All I want is for a JEW to explain why there are JEWS fucking EVERYWHERE in the media.

That's all I want, but every time I ask I either get ignored or the usual OY VEY ANTISEMITISM shit.

I've never met an irl Jew, why the fuck are they everywhere in media.

Really made me think...

For real though, what is US' interest in these deals? And don't say "jews control the US", even if they do, it's the kind of jews who hate Israel.

Fucked if I know, mate. Maybe kykes are just good at it like niggers are good at shooting hoops? I really have no idea.

Geee I wonder where those weapons came from

Meme harder you disgusting cockroach

ffs don't you fags get it?
it's JEW: TOTAL WAR going on with 3 sides with each side having a unique bonus

american media is a tool owned by globalist jews, IDF and Mossad are owned by nationalistic zionist jews, and banks are owned by olygarch jews

> greater Israel meme
Would you really need all that land?

Because if you control the media you control the minds of the sheep and you can order them to do as you please
The media is the mightiest weapon in the world

where else would we settle the white swede asylum seekers?

Kek'd

But for real, it's time we developed the Negev desert, maybe even terraformed it a bit.

>Would you really need all that land?
Kek like jews had any sense of having enough of something
They are called greedy for a reason

kek
technically? Hitler's wehrmacht

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karabiner_98k#Israeli_Mauser

so then you admit that hitler nazi germany did a lot of good things right?

> pulled Europe into a war that jumpstarted the entire worlds' economy and tech

Every time I imagine "no WW2" scenarios it ends up in a deadlier "Cold" War

All of them
At different scales.
One key ting to understand jews is their period of slavery under the pharaohs.
The entire torad is slavery from the slaves point of view.
Really despicable.

> it's the kind of jews who hate Israel.
>implying that's not all a facade to confuse goyim

the ones that actually sold us the guns were the soviets and czechs that seized them after the war

>using Nazi weapons
Truly an act only the jew could perform

Also forgot pic

> implying I wouldn't gas those fags myself
Go home, Rahat Lokum.

Do you have a social life? what do you do for fun?

Self hating jews best jews.
Just like Jesus!

> doing what you have to survive an extermination war on 4 fronts

wtf I hate K98 now

Same thing you do, Ireland. I drink Guinness with my mates or see films or whatever.

there wouldnt have been a cold war if it wasnt for the filthy rat jews:

julius rosenberg
ethel rosenberg
david greenglass
harry gold
morton sobell

and many more

And israel's in the hizhouse!

>sitting at home
But Jews don't have homes...

>The evil is so ingrained he doesn't see

Yeah you're sitting on land you don't deserve eating noodles provided to you by America.

You are in the we wuz kangz family too

Wanna know why the amount of jews in all that shit is unproportional to census counts of jewish population? Because according to census Jews are only people who consider themselves Jewish, follow some tradition, first generation at max.

You people consider anyone whose great grandpa was a berg a Jew.

better a german division at your front than a french one at your back