You must be over the age of 10 on 09/13/2001 to respond to this thread

ITT we discuss what we thought of or how we were coping with the tragedy of 9/11 only two days after the towers fell.

Thread guide: I'll start

>how old were you?
12 years old

>where did you live at the time?
Southern California

>were you personally affected?
Not in a friends/family sense but I grew up in a religious family who did everything they could to tie the events into biblical prophecy and symbolism. This influence gave me a keen interest and possible paranoia that led to my studying of religious eschatology(multiple religions/not just my own religion).

>were you scared?
More nervous than actually scared, I honestly believed that the USA would go kick ass like in WWII. I didn't yet know of the (((shadow government))) or anything about the rest of the world. Just the propaganda I'd been fed up until 8th grade.

>had you yet realized that 'the world' as you knew it was gone forever at that point?
No, like the answer before I'd figured that we would kick ass then go back to being awesome...Muricaaa-FUCK YEAH!
I had no idea that the world I grew up in was totally gone, that the government that seemed trustworthy was actually beyond redemption, or that I would soon be unable to openly communicate with police officers and other employees of the state without making sure to not possibly give them a reason to investigate and ruin my life, because I had a different opinion from them(regarding whatever). It was over seven years later that I finally started questioning what happened and despising what had happened to my country. It took another seven to eight years to start to consider the Jewish Question and wonder why the USA was in Israel's pocket.

Now here I am...in Sup Forums

Share your story my fellow Sup Forumsacks. You don't have to be American to participate.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>data mining thread

have a sage

Thread guide:

>how old were you?

>were you scared?

>had you yet realized that 'the world' as you knew it was gone forever at that point?

>data mining thread

Fuck off I'm actually interested in what others thought/felt dick head

>how old were you?
I was 17 years old.

PA

Not really, school was on lockdown because of the plane flying around the state(we really didn't have much info at the time). Should have sent us home if they were concerned instead of keeping us in one easy to see building in the middle of farm fields.

>were you scared?
Nervous; We were all chattering about who could have attacked us at lunch(Because we were alerted right before lunch break)

Nah, didn't think we'd go the path we did. I don't know, what is a teenager to expect? The 90s, it felt like everything was a little shaky, but we'd have a brighter future. Now, we aren't so sure anymore.

Honestly, it was a jarring day. But it also showed our ability to come together in the face of adversity, whether it was manufactured or not being irrelevant.

I had a job where I could listen to my radio through headphones, and had never really listened to NPR much, but on 9/11 I switched to NPR and stayed there for months, because they never stopped discussing it.

Eventually they moved back to "NPR" content. I think I told them to fuck off the day they had a spot about breast feeding and what age is too old for it, and of course they had nuts saying "leave it up to the child, my son was still breastfeeding at 8 years old".

I'm picturing some little shit coming home from second grade and saying "alright mom, lets see those titties".

Bump

Let's go on a nostalgia trip Sup Forums

>how old were you?
25 yrs old

New York

Worked in the Empire State building at the time. After 9/11 everyone had to go through metal detectors and scanners when you didn't have to previously. Plus there was a bomb scare at the Empire State Building a couple of weeks later and the building had to be evacuated.

>were you scared?
No, but mind was blown like everyone elses that the towers were hit and collapsed.

wtf 2 days later and all that stuff is still on ths floor? how long did it take them to sweep it up?

What was it like, being that close to the action?

On 09/13/2001 Donald Trump was interviewed by German news. Here's is that interview.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

>How old were you
4 years old fuck you OP

>Where did you live?
Socal

>Were you personally affected?
Nope

>Were you scared?
No

>Did you realize the jews run the world the earth is flat and redpilled about lolbertarianism that isn't ancap
No not yet friend I was still a bluepilled faggot who was happy because I was 4 you see.

So here I am Sup Forums check em and pick a pill. If you roll trips you get to pick two pills. So pick your top 2 pills in order. I yellow and red.

Do you have cancer from the asbestos?

>how old were you?
25 y.o.

Russia, South Ural area.

Nope.

>were you scared?
Did not give much fuck about it, though it was widely reported and discussed in our media.

A lot of people in Russia hoped that US would finally see mudslims for what they are, and finally would stop criticizing us for killing those fucks in Chechnya. I mean we had our fare share of bloody terrorist acts, but West pretended that Muslims are the most peaceful religion in the Universe and it was bad evil Russia to blame in every possible situation. A lot of folk here saw it as something USA deserved for their ignorance.

I wasn't in the building when it happened so i never saw the planes fly into the WTC. The office windows faced south so I would've had a perfect view if I did. The morning I went back to work, people from adjacent offices came into my company's office to look at what was left at ground zero--it was just a bunch of tall cranes.

The aftermath was very vivid. I remember going to Union Square and it was full of missing people flyers and posters everywhere but you knew they were all dead.

Our high school went home early because we were on the east coast and everyone was having a shitfit.

Before we left we watched the shit live on TV in our classes, it was pretty neat.

I posted in some discussions about it on usenet wondering about some details because the reporting at the time was confusing. A couple of crazed Americans attacked me because they thought I was insensitive. I didn't write anything insensitive, just wondered about a couple of details that were reported and whether they were false or not. I was trying to have a reason-based discussion about the facts that were known at the time. Also, there were a lot of crazed Americans asking for some internet user to tell them their future because this user had posted a week or so before that something would happen on 9/11. The problem was of course that the same user had posted a lot of rubbish and was probably a schizo, but since Americans lost their minds on 9/11 they were operating under delusions and were basically clinging to this lone nut as if he were some kind of divine source of consolation and knowledge rather than the schizo he was. I think the FBI actually visited the schizo and ruled him out almost immediately.

I also remember a local shit-tier low-budget TV station here that went around Helsinki city center trying to find Americans asking them for a reaction to the collapse of the Twin Towers. The Americans they encountered didn't even believe them.

A weird day. I called my girlfriend at work telling her the Twin Towers had just collapsed. She was like, "Oh? OK." A nothing reaction. It was as if I had just told her I bought a Mars bar for myself at the store. "THE TWIN TOWERS ARE GONE!" "Ya. OK." WTF.

>how old were you?
16 years old
Norway
I took the school day off to watch tv
>were you scared?
Not at all, America getting some of their own medicine? Hillarious.
Yeah, it was kinda like when Japan managed to fight off the russians in the battles of khalkhin gol.

I hate 9/11

Thank you for your input

Bump
I hate 9/11

>how old were you?
Parents
Starred at the Babylon tower painting in my room for two hours
>were you scared?
no
huh?

>Starred at the Babylon tower painting in my room for two hours
>>had you yet realized that 'the world' as you knew it was gone forever at that point?
>huh?

If you're really Israeli then obviously the world didn't change for you...you were guaranteed goyim servitude in your proxy wars.