Is Batman a fascist like Green Arrow says?

Is Batman a fascist like Green Arrow says?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/trotsky/works/1944/1944-fas.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kingdom Come Batman definitely is.
Plus there's all that OMAC thing.

Brother Eye and OMAC really paints a bad image of Batman.

Everyone who isn't liberal is a fascist to green arrow,don't trust a world Ollie says he tried to convert Wally's kids to communism once

Batman in the DKR series created a huge army of delinquents that was blindly loyal to his cause so that he could overthrow the government.

That's pretty much Hitler tier.

Know the definition before you talk about it
marxists.org/archive/trotsky/works/1944/1944-fas.htm

Shut up, Barry. You're just mad because Hal likes me better.

Completely forgot Brother Eye and Mutants.
Any other example?
>mfw Barry doesn't understand why is Hal hanging out with Ollie who keeps insulting him constantly

Batman Incorporated was a pretty fucked up concept. That shit is pretty much a private military company sold to governmental bodies that Bruce uses on the side for his own shady agendas.

So, if he had painted a red Hammer and Sickle would that make him a conmunist instead?

There is no one accurate definition of fascism, according to the differing ones given by academics and not "marxism dot org"

Comic book writers and the millennials they pander to don't know the meaning of fascism. It's just a meme they use after the rise of Trump.

>[muffled bat-music playing playing in the distance]

Superman - Libertarian
Wonder Woman - Monarchist
Batman - Republican (not the american one)
Green Arrow - Communist
Green Lantern - Islamo-Fascist

How is what kingdom come batman did a bad thing

Green Lantern is clearly A Nazi

Those jack boots fit too well

Darkest Night suddenly takes a whole new meaning

Why does he?

The 'benevolent dictator' is endgame for the 'right wing' or 'conservative' political ideology. Julius Caesar/Augustus Caesar saved rome/ushered in a gold age blah blah. It works until you get a Caligula.

Fun fact those kids are actually Fat Albert and his gang.

>Superman
>Lolbertarian

Superman grew up on a farm. He don't want Ma and Pa to lose those subsidies. They remember a little thing called the great depression, where farmers were throwing out huge amounts of food because its market value was less than what it cost to ship it out.

Now, I doubt Superman is real big on Big Government, but he's not some Cheeto fingered autist. He'd understand there are some vital things that can't be at the complete mercy of market forces if you want a stable society.

But it wasn't to overthrow the government it was to prevent society from breaking down in the face of a nuclear winter. What is this revisionist nonsense?

>literally Hitler

>>comic that came out decades before trump was even a serious nominee is somehow a meme about trump

Geez, and there was me thinking a demagogic blowhard who channels fear and bigotry into violent populist support by scapegoating minorities and provoking other nations wasn't a textbook fascist. How silly of me. I should totally accept him now when he drags the entire West into a nuclear war with "Jyyna".

>only ones allowed to "protect" the universe
>suck at it
>mostly fight other lanterns without actually doing anything about them
>don't deal with the real issues
Incompetent fascists detected

Now full disclosure that I greatly dislike the libertarian thought as applied to American politics, but what you are describing is the more anarcho-capitalist branch of the libertarians. There is a range in how little of a government they want.

t. keynesian (when will they learn)

of course

Yes, but he's one of the only people Ollie calls a fascist that actually really is a fascist.

>His smile and optimism: gone