Could Superman travel fast enough so he appears as both Supes and Clark Kent at the same time in the same room so...

Could Superman travel fast enough so he appears as both Supes and Clark Kent at the same time in the same room so people won't suspect him as being Clark Kent anymore?

Yes, and he has.

>trying to establish clear rules when the ruleset changes so frequently
different runs lead to different answers

Can't just a random bypasser who happens to have a highspeed camera with them record this instance?

how does the cape fit under his dress shirt and in his pants?

In a city as big as Metropolis Clark Kent probably isn't even the only guy who happens to look like Superman.

Has the Flash ever done this? Seems like he'd be the most likely to do it

Yes, both Barry and Wally have.

Dunno, but I recall an 80s Flash comic where he did exactly that, was running back and forth switching into civilian clothes as Barry Allen then back into the costume as the Flash, held a conversation with himself explaining how he was pulling off the stunt.

Wonder if there is a torrent of Flash v1 somewhere..

Could Superman travel fast enough to fuck himself as Clark Kent?

The same way Flash keeps his whole suit inside his Flash ring.

the cape was often shown to have special elastic properties, it didnt behave like typical cloth but was more of a thin plastic polymer. pretty sure we've seen supes towing *moons* that he caught in the cape, that he was able to stretch it out into a sack that large.

Now this is the question we should be asking.

>highspeed camera

Faster than a speeding bullet, mayhaps. But that would simply be enabled by plot contrivance/convenience. Most people don't just randomly have their camera ready to go off at high speeds (as that's not how they normally would be snapping) just at that precise moment.

As far as being able to go as fast or faster than the speed of light, no.

>can Superman perform this feat of power/skill/precision
Yes.

Not sure if this is the one but here's an example from Geoff johns run

Finishing a single sentence must be hell and an eternity

>no speedforce
sorry but he'll end up causing massive damage.

A good catch but not the one I'm thinking of, what I'm remembering was from a Flash v1 issue, 80s if not early-70s. I can clearly remember the page layout showing Barry and Flash speaking to each other, with the blur-images of his racing form between each other, talking of how he can stop at each long enough to leave an after-image then run over while changing outfits to fill the other "role". Stop-motion photography in superspeed format.

Must've been hell to keep up with exactly what bit of what sound he was making to create distinguishable speech.

Found a Flash torrent and downloading now but its hours from completion.

prove it

>I'm a lazy youngfag who can't be assed to perform a basic Google search to investigate things myself
>I like to distract myself from my own ignorance by smugly challenging any statement until I'm spoonfed