Remember this Seinfield episode?

Remember this Seinfield episode?

Always wondered what was in the image

I've never been able to do this. People prone to schizophrenia dont see optical tricks for some reason.

What I love about the internet is that thousands of people who think exactly like me, but are more passion-driven exist.

With the technology of the 20th century, we an finally see what's in seinfield's infamous magic eyes picture

The Mr. Pitt plots were mediocre. Not even b8ing, but they were so inferior to when Elaine was working in publishing, either for books or Peterman.

kinda makes sense, hallucinations arise when you interpret stimuli wrong

You want DEEP focus!

I'm only able to see a 3d horizontal bar. I think the shadow of the head is fucking the image up

im definitely getting something but it doesnt look like anything in particular. a snail maybe?

It's very difficult because of the different color and overall blurryness of the pic, but it is possible to see a space shuttle on the left side of the picture and a ringed planet on the upper right corner, don't give up

Please tell me this isn't true

well it is. its weird because I'm not schizo but have episodes of psychosis and I can judge when I'm a little off by how hard it is for me to fall for an optical trick.

>this isn't true

I was hoping for my new socks today ... I'm sorry, I MUST HAVE MY NEW SOCKS TODAY.

What says
It looks like a cartoon character of something but it's not definite. It looks like some kind of smiling turtle or like the other guy said, a snail.

usually I get these pretty quick, that took me awhile but it looks to me like Superman flying through..somewhere. Looks like a castle of something on a cliff on the left

the blur and the shadow is messing with a clair view. I cant grasp it

here's a crude representation of what i see,not sure if seeing it will help

wait, upon closer inspection,the upper right object is an artificial satellite

No, I see the same basic outlines. now I'm convinced it's Superman flying over the tip of the daily planet building on the right. still not sure what's happening on the left.

lovecraftian....but i see it

I think you're confusing superman with both arms upfront to the satellite, look more carefully!

I can't see anything, diagnose me Sup Forums

It's picture of a space shuttle (on the left), planet Saturn (behind, in the middle) and a satellite (upper right). Here's a clearer version.

you have 6 seconds to live

Why is the shuttle giving me the finger?

It's not true. It just has to do with your eyes and the level of depth perception. People with even just mild strabismus often couldn't make these
out. This is because you have to let your eyes go out of focus to make it out and if they're not aligned properly, you won't pick it up as easily. Sauce: couldn't see these as a kid, had surgery, now no problem.

Man, it sounds like you wanted to see these picture real bad.

I truly pity people who can't do the whole magic eye thing

I literally only just got it today in this thread because of thank you

I used to be able to do them as a kid, but I'm getting nothing on this one.

They should all be exterminated, it's clearl that they're underevolved Untermensch

We need to find a HD original of this Discovery picture

If you squint your eyes you can see it.

See
Works fine

It has been posted in this thread and I was able to see what was in it.

It explains so fucking much

I think I see it.

:-(