Childhood is when you idolize Sportacus. Adulthood is when you realize Robbie Rotten makes more sense

Childhood is when you idolize Sportacus. Adulthood is when you realize Robbie Rotten makes more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iYGb8VHjRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Childhood is when you make memes to rationalize your disdain for being a responsible and capable human being.
Adulthood is when you stop.

Childhood is when you post on Sup Forums
Adulthood is when you realize you can't stop

>Robbie = Germany
>Sportacus = muslim immigrants

Think about it, it makes a lot of sense. Robbie is the town's native who was comfortable with his life, until Sportacus showed up out of nowhere and started imposing his own values on the town that were counter to what it historically represented. Robbie is a hero just trying to save what is left of the old fashioned Lazytown he grew up in before it is changed completely and irreversibly.

bump

Report spam threads. These threads are posted by a shit-posting guild. They're also the ones who post those Jimmy Neutron threads, those other Lazy Town threads and those "What was his end-game" threads.

But they're fun

but user, its FUNPOSTING.

Why do people always think that there's some kind of organization behind these things?

I think it's perfectly possible for a bunch of individual anons to act retardedly without coordination.

>shit-posting guild
How do I join?

I've got a collection of furry artwork celebrating the Israel-Palestine peace process. That's got to count for something.

because it's Sup Forums. They think Sup Forums is mass lurking the board waiting to derail a thread at any given moment.

You can like memes while still being a responsible adult you pretentious manchild.

>waaah why doesn't everyone think exactly like me

>shit-posting guild
I want in.

Please share.

Such things are not unheard of
damage control is not working

Transcendence is when you realize there is no particular benefit to being a responsible and capable human being and you go back to making memes, not out of disdain this time but out of love and joy of life.

The omly shitposting cabal is the barneyfag guild owned by Lee goldson

>idolizing Sportaflop
>ever

>shit-posting guild
Please, you can't even see the wood for the trees. The shit-posting guild is just a false-flagging front for the memeluminati to distract from the fact that they post ALL of the threads on the board.

>Shit-posting guild

Someone should work on a emblem and a logo while we are at this

and a motto*

shut up fag

>shit-posting guild
someone start the shit-posting guild discord

You just made the shitposting hit list user no. 88706848. Thy ass is grass

Why are you being so salty user

Yeah, he is full of sodium chloride

>announcing reports

That is where I first learned that sodium chloride means salt. Thanks for reminding me.

I thought dolphins were supposed to be smart. Why don't they just go sideways?

>shit-posting guild
Want it need it make it happen

nobody announced a report.

Is this why my threads always get ignored?

MODS

>he keeps bumping his shit post thread.

I never understand Robbie. All he wanted was to be lazy, so why, wasn't he just laying around all day, and let the other people do their business, instead of make them lazy to. Ok, maybe they could have disturbed him, but there are other solutions for that

Yeah, you can. If you're a woman.

You cannot be a guy and enjoy memes unless you're creepy orr dumb.

That's exactly the point, he was trying to just be lazy and he didn't care what anyone else was doing until those damn kids started making a ton of noise and keeping him awake. Then he was forced to act.

>Source: my ass

so, why didn't he make his home soundproof?

It's cheaper to just get the kids to shut up.

but it never worked anyway

>shit-posting guild

nobody but is clearly announcing

He didn't announce a report. You're obviously the shit-poster being a faggot.

>the MODS are detained in hell being tortured for all eternity or are dead.

Finally, Stan has used his powers for good.

I thought all of le serious discussions redditers were Sup Forums mods.

>it aint my fortunate son starts playing

They think it's funny.

Childhood is when you realize Sportacus became the champion of a sport he hated because of a bet making him the ultimate alpha

WITH NO FATALITIES

>tfw kinda wanted to talk about LazyTown but am also really enjoying these webms
Now I really don't want the thread to get deleted.

y'know, I originally did this to turn water into wine while we wait for mods, but hey, this is actually kinda fun.

It's not even that bad a thread for Sup Forums m8, where are you during Twitter drama threads?

I've been away for a while. few years back I would help anons celebrate the destruction of "why doesn't wonder woman have a movie?" and other such Sup Forums shitposting threads.

I left the internet for a while for some personal business. Came back and its different shit, same smell

That looks pretty fun, doing a comedic fall off that would be great

No

>why doesn't wonder woman have a movie?
That brings back memories. And soon she really will have one for people to bitch about.

If you're really looking to improve the board, just look out for anything that has a screencap of a social media post for the OP. Those are always just battlegrounds for Sup Forums and tumblr and never have anything to do with comics or cartoons. Help discouraging that shit from the board is always welcome.

k then

in the meantime, I encourage you to save these webms if you haven't already, just so you've got some ammo too.

or use whatever you want. I've found it to be an effective strategy in the past.

Childhood is when you think Robbie hates Sportacus. Adulthood is realizing that he just wanted a dicking

youtube.com/watch?v=_iYGb8VHjRI

2nd post best post.

Dude, it's salt

Those dubs don't lie

What did he mean by this?

Childhood is when you post on Sup Forums.

Adulthood is when you switch to reddit

Other way around user :^)