Remember when amy schumer mocked ryan dunn only days after his death to his best friend steve-o?

remember when amy schumer mocked ryan dunn only days after his death to his best friend steve-o?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kkVb_ogECJc
youtube.com/watch?v=GOkr983KdDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That memory's hazy, I remember her begging Steve-o to forgive her and then talking shit about it a few days later.

didn't someone else take the blame for that joke or am I not remembering that right

Remember when Patrice did an amazing set here and was poised to make it in Hollywood then he died of diabeetus?

youtu.be/kkVb_ogECJc

that was like the only time she was funny

He predicted his death

"i have 0 respect for that slut, but not for telling a joke"

Truly Steve-o is the idol of a broken generation. If the guy from jackass that wore the fart helmet can become this we can all strive to be better people.

Yeah, I guess even a retarded whale can get it right once in a while. Good joke.

Remember that time she abused a child for making a joke about how slutty she is, which is the cornerstone of her own comedy?

>that little action jackson faggot is universally reviled on Sup Forums
>amy schumer insults him
>he is now /ourguy/

wow...so this is the power of contrarianism

That's because her boyfriend wrote her material - the same guy who wrote her show. She has been shit ever since they broke up.

She's simply hated more than him, and rightly.

yeah I can tell, people didn't really start hating her guts until her material became awful and she went around blaming it all on sexism

But Jeselnik isn't any funnier.

she looks kinda hot here, got that
all american girl that loves cock vibe

I don't like her, but she did nothing wrong here

Dunn is a degenerate drunk driver

Jeselnik is great and has one of the best deliveries in standup history.

I mean I don't really like him either, but amy schumer's netflix special is like one of the worst things ever

That was great. He was a drunk driving dickhead.

The thing is that there's actually a lot of good female comics but none of them get popular. Amy Schumer was like, huge at one point I never understood why. She's made a living out of stealing people's jokes and making vagina jokes.

post a link in OP next time faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=GOkr983KdDM

>Broke up
>Starts being shit and losing all her popularity
>Blames it on sexism when she hasn't put up anything good without the help of a Man
It's like pottery. Not like anything she did before was actually good, but at least the common normie would like it

he is 100% our guy.

holy fuck this pic just confirmed it for me. Stone is bestemma

Shatner was the king of this roast.

Goddamn, she's fucking gorgeous.

He totally raw dogged her. Her tight little cunt is probably filled with little dweeby genes as we speak.

>dumb cunt is a dumb cunt
Yawn

Daily reminder that this is Amy's uncle and literally the only reason why she is able to constantly degrade femininity on national television instead of sucking dick in a truckstop bathroom where she belongs

Jeselnik is great and is everything MDE which they could be. Shame his show got cancelled

mind totally blown

well he knew he was dying

>was huge at one point
She's huge at a lot of points. Her neck, her ass, her gut... really just mostly fat and impotent rage at not having a penis.

Soros?

Chuck Schumer

He's basically the defacto leader of American liberals post-Hillary

>why
(((Guess)))