PROOF OF MEME MAGIC

On August 14th, 2008 the unholy union between Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama was solidified with a symbolic joint appearance together by the two of them. theguardian.com/world/2008/aug/14/hillaryclinton.barackobama

Today Obama has formally come out to shill and campaign openly in place of ((presumably dead)) Hillary Clinton. The date August 14th, 2008 would be depicted in most parts of the world in shorthand as 14/8/08.

>14/8/08

>14/8/8

>1488

MEME MAGIC IS REAL GENTLEMEN. THIS IS PROOF THAT MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND CONFIRMATION THAT HILLARY IS DEAD. WELCOME THE FALL OF CASSANDRA AND THE LORD OF DARKNESS' CHAOS

KEK IS RISEN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogs_in_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked

>post ends in dubs

This merits at least one self-bump

OH MY GOD HE IS BECKONING ME EVER CLOSER PRAISE KE

those numbers are good but check these!

Shut up, there is nothing magical going on.

Kek lives

checked

fuck off, shill
>4646

Kek is here

we'll see how long you last Innawoodsbrings when helter skelter brings chaos to our streets, normie

check these digits.

Very intredasting.

Guys, are we sure this stuff isn't witchcraft? Are we going to hell for playing with dark magic?

those Italians can jam

whats the difference either way?

Kek be with you

Checked

ALL MY PAISE UNTO KEK

> literally two 99's in a row

wow

BBWWAAAHHHHH PRAISE HIM

I offer my jigglypuffs to KEK

KEK PROTECT US TOMORROW FOR WHATEVER MAY COME

LET IT RAIN FROGS AS A SHOW OF BENEVOLENCE

CHECK THOSE TRIPS

HE COMETH

PRAISE HIM

Praise KEK!
No one can stop us now.

Knowledge is not a sin my friend.

>998

What mean he did this by?

I'm scared! The meme magic is flowing in all threads today!

Or IS there?

KEK works in mysterious ways my friend.

Well one god makes his presence known in every thread
The other god hasn't shown his presence in thousands of years, if ever

So what were you saying about heaven and hell goy?

God dammit. Flags aren't appearing on any flag board.

MEMES OVER MATTER

AEON OF KEK IS HERE

A fucking leaf

CHEKD AND KEKD

IM ON MY KNEES FOR THE FROG GOD

Psalm 78:45
He sent among them swarms of flies which devoured them, And frogs which destroyed them.

Psalm 105:30
Their land swarmed with frogs Even in the chambers of their kings.

Revelation 16:13
And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs;

Exodus 8:2-14
"But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite your whole territory with frogs. "The Nile will swarm with frogs, which will come up and go into your house and into your bedroom and on your bed, and into the houses of your servants and on your people, and into your ovens and into your kneading bowls. "So the frogs will come up on you and your people and all your servants."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogs_in_culture

>So many threads today blessed by His Repeating Numbers
>8 get soon
KEK PROPHESY INCOMING PREPARE YOUR ANUS

I forced this meme.

Come on this is not news...
>not going to hospital with Pneumonia
Everybody knew on 9/11 that she is a kill.

I'm forcing MEMES OVER MATTER into Sup Forumss collective consciosness. MAybe you can help too?

also-

PRAISE HIM!

Kek acts through each of us. His chaos is merely the illusion of free will. Submit unto him, brother
MEMES OVER MATTER

Those who need proof of the infinite power of Kek shall burn.

My flags have disappeared on Sup Forums. I dunno what to do.

How does one see that this is truly KEK's work? I will still believe in kek, I haven't had dubs in a while.

We are just a vessels for his will

Kek is with us my friends

checked

We called for him and he answered.

The fire rises.

Wait for

Kek will smite unbelievers.

I too had not gotten dubs in awhile BUT KEK REVEALED HIMSELF UNTO ME AND I WAS SAVED

Glory to Kek.

Trump will win.

Religion is a farce.

Hillary vomiting green stuff into the glass wasn't a cough drop, they were two tadpoles which inexplicably materialised in her oesophagus right before she began speaking. The frog in her throat which caused her to cough was very real -- Kek is fucking with her to an insane extent, literally toying with her like a child. Just wait for the first debate to see what's going to happen.

ALL POWER TO THE FROG GOD!

Kek isn't about the individual. His power either comes or is bestowed upon us (depending on how you see it) entirely because of our numbers. We act to cause repeating digits and such. Do not be selfish and covet the gets of others

This is beyond shitposting

KEK came to aid us in our battle against moloch.

We prayed and from the darkness of primordial chaos HE answered.

One of the Ogdoad, the original Eight, second only to demiurge himself, aeon KEK came to free us.

PRAISE HIM!

Exactly, my friend. This is shitpost bending the very laws of casualty, space and time, and waking what lies beyond from its slumber.

Praise kek, show you are with us!

Kek > Moloch

PRAISE BE TO LORD KEK

I am anger.

Really guys, sometimes you look like rabbis talking about kabbalah

KEK it D Man

Roll for kek

haha, Moloch aint shit, Hillary is pretty much dead while we are still rolling, check em!

Memetics is real, son

You see, the thing with Moloch is that he wants sacrifices of your actual children for his gift.

Doing a chicken in your backyard or lobbying for abortion just doesn't seem like it'd satisfy him all that much.

Really, I think Moloch is coming for his payment from Hillary and Bill.

DO YOU FUCKERS NOT REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?? YOU TAMPER WITH POWERS FAR BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION. THIS MEME MAGIC IS TEARING AT THE VERY FABRIC OF REALITY. IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE

And on the moment the post of 8 8s is posted the witch queen shall die for the mouth of kek has spoken

PRAISE BE TO KEK SHALL IT HAPPEN NOW PRAISE TO KEK CHAOS KEK PRAISE KEK

There is dark magic at work

there is this one unidentified Pepe that is sitting in our safe for over a year now. We initally assumed that it might be a Peekasso, because it was found in an abandonned city house in Paris, but upon further research it became clear that we had gotten our hands on something even more incredible...

mmmrkt.wordpress.com

Plenty of it:

praise kek

check em

kek has spoken

hnng

KEK IS UNDER US

jesus christ kek

Oh. My. Fuck.

I came into this thread joking around and now I'm legitimately scared

Here's some OC goys

KEK please grant me being part of your corps with who we will cleanse the west of Islam and cucks and the kikes.

I sacrifice you these dubs, o KEK.

We're hitting meme magic levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Recall the message from Kek of earlier, this is no false idol, but a harbinger of Light.

I think, therefore I meme

WUB A LUBA DOUBLE DUBS

Jigglypuff is a heathen who must be excommunicated from Melee.

Memes are stronger than your circle jerk.

PRAISE HIM

Shadiley

youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo

happening in a week.

kekked

Have you ever read Genesis?

>inaudible screeching
So silence?