Can someone explain why the fuck every fat man in the film community is getting BTFO by sexual assault allegations now?

Can someone explain why the fuck every fat man in the film community is getting BTFO by sexual assault allegations now?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/30042289
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sluts of the past need money in the present.

Of course, but it seems weird that such a specific cluster of people would be getting targeted right now.

this is a good question
as you know, for decades leftists have protested the ideas of a Blacklist when applied to communists. They've bitched about it for decades and even rewritten American history books to suit their agenda. The HUAC was anti-american!
With their power slipping, they need to bring blacklists back-- but now for them. To that end they are blacklisting reprehensible white males for their behavior. Just to get everyone on the same page that NOW blacklists are necessary.
Typical jew talmudism

Dominos. Fats Dominos. One goes, they all go.

women don't complain when good looking guys do it.

fucking do a barrel roll already kid

Hollywood created the beast of modern liberalism/feminism and are now reaping what they sowed.

because women despise having to be fucked by fat men

It’s easier for the masses to believe that shlubby, unattractive men with power would use their influence for sexual favors than handsome, charming ones. As these men are generally betas who can’t defend themselves, they’re easy targets.

The ones starting the shitstorms are bitter, jaded women who can’t get into the industry through conventional methods, so they’re slowly learning that getting the frothing masses behind them is one hell of a rocket boost up the ladder. Have you seen how many Screen Junkies cucks want Ruth Cornet to be the new leader? That woman is straight-up insufferable. Can’t talk about any movie for longer than 15 seconds before bringing up MUH WIMMIN IN FILM and MORE MINORITY PROTAGS HOLLYWOOD GET WOKE

>technology makes it easier to expose people
>all the liberal male feminists nu male neckbeards were only pretending to support feminism to rape/harass women

>who is James Deen

Don't forget Devin Faraci

Because theyre fat. If it was an attractive chad they wouldve been begging for it.

Why the fuck would jewish talmudists target Harvey (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Weinstein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))?

*roth cornet

McCarthy got carried away and attacked the military then got btfo like the angry small dicked cuck he was.

I was trying to figure out who I was forgetting, thanks.

What happened with the second guy? Isnt he from Screen Junks?

Male feminists are either clever rapists acting as a Trojan horse, or beta nu males who got their shit wrecked in high school and now hate their own gender and want to use what little power they gain to promote their self hatred. I think most men are okay with women being able to do things like wear pants or whatever the dumb cunts want, but men who take on the identity of feminist loudly are usually mentally ill or have some other motive, like wanting to fuck stupid feminist chicks, or to cover up their crimes.

they'll backstab a few of their own to get more power over goys
what power?
you can now be fired for basically just the suspicion of political incorrectness. this has never happened before

Because it wouldn't be harassment if the man was attractive

vimeo.com/30042289

>you can now be fired for basically just the suspicion of political incorrectness. this has never happened before

Any group based on purity will always end up imploding and eating their own.

>power slipping

first jewish president just got elected last november

YAAAAS KWEEEEN SLAYYYY

Not really. Don't know about the screen junkies dude but Harry and Harvey have been on the decline for years now.

Are we seriously pretending we wouldn't be disgusted if a hambeast tried to paw at us with cookie crumbs dripping from her lips? Hell yeah I'd be fine with an attractive woman grabbing my ass. But a fat pear shaped bitch dropping panties and rubbing her snatch in my face like Weinstein? Fucking gross.

sauce

WTF IS THAT GINGER THING

THEY REALLY DONT HAVE SOULS

is she, dare I say it, our gal?

Szeschaun

are you seriously pretending that someone displaying their desire to fuck you is not at least somewhat of an ego-boost unless you're a sociopath?

The jew will get away of course, but the good goys will be tarred and feathered. SJWs eat their own.

>that entire pic

So that's what people mean when they say women are after the dough!