twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get rid of the watermark ya goof

Paul Mooney.

Michael Jai White

Say no more senpai.

Method Man is a damn good actor.

No one better. The fucking g.o.a.t.

Im surprised no has said Chappelle yet

Surprisingly. Same for Mos Def. They just feel so natural.

I swear I thought that's Tony Yayo for the first glimpse.

No idea who these two are

kek

While we're at it so was Tupac. Kinda wish he did more while he was alive.

Booker T. Washington
>born a slave
>believed that blacks should form their own communities and create their own wealth to show they were no different from anyone else
>opposed state mandated welfare in favor of private patronage
>believed in achieving success through education and a strong work ethic
>hated by northern blacks because he contradicted the victim mentality and government handout approach espoused by them and the NAACP

He would be called an uncle Tom today.

If you're not American, I understand.

RIP Saint Patrice

he literally oozed charm at this point in his life

What's the point of this thread?

>Garvey recognized the influence of the Ku Klux Klan and, after the Black Star Line was closed, sought to engage the South in his activism, since the UNIA now lacked a specific program. In early 1922, he went to Atlanta for a conference with KKK imperial giant Edward Young Clarke, seeking to advance his organization in the South. Garvey made a number of incendiary speeches in the months leading up to that meeting; in some, he thanked the whites for Jim Crow.[34] Garvey once stated: "I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together. I like honesty and fair play. You may call me a Klansman if you will, but, potentially, every white man is a Klansman as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying."[23]

>After Garvey's entente with the Klan, a number of African-American leaders appealed to U.S. Attorney General Harry M. Daugherty to have Garvey incarcerated.

Definitely. They all have / had God-given talent for acting. I love how Meth did his thing even smaller roles too: youtube.com/watch?v=qKdS2WHUsIE

My big favourite, Common is slowly getting his Hollywood fame too. I wish 3 Stacks would follow his path! Cube and LL should also start taking more serious roles.

Have to admit, I love Steve Harvey on Family Feud.

youtube.com/watch?v=frgF68SC8vE

Charlie Murphy dead

AYO BANE?