What would a Pepe and Wojak movie be like?

What would a Pepe and Wojak movie be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A pepe falls in love with a wojak
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wojak's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the wojak, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wojak he called is not the same wojak he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this memeverse at all. He is the wojak's alternate memeverse counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE OF SHIT MEMES.

Antichrist

wew

it would most likely be snarky reddit shit

Fund it

A columbine massacre movie.

The creator of Pepe hates Wojak and pretty much everything about the Sup Forums version of Pepe (i.e. the one anyone cares about).

who gives a shit what some numale thinks?

he's the one that would allow the film rights

Cast it Sup Forums
>dustin hoffman as pepe

>that subtle reversal of the princess and the frog
K I N O?

he'd be playing a dangerous game

Something like ATHF

Which iteration, though?

Sad Pepe and Sad Wojak?
Smug Pepe and Smug Wojak?
Angry Pepe and Angry Wojak?
Apu and Brainlet?

Normeelised trash

Pepe and Wojack go on missions assigned by the US goverment. on the cold opening they kill Trump so the audience knows the movie won't be pro-alt-right. they live on a world were humans and antropomorphic creatures coexist semi-peacefully like in Duckman

you could easily do it by stealing the plot of Dumb and Dumber.
They're idiots, one overcome by feels, the other overcome by smugness, that fall in love with the same girl. A fight over the girl ensues, with Wojak taking the brunt of many pee pee poo poo pranks.

It would have to be a silent film with quirky sound effects right?

smug world-weary Pepe and sad virgin teenager Wojack so they can have a tutor-alumn relationship

already a thing ecksdee

Realistically? It would be complete shit of course and would be stuffed with ideas to counter 'problematic' Sup Forums uses of the memes. It would be CGI, they'd have celebrity voices, and that kind of quippy, quick-on-the-draw dialogue they have in current big CG movies.

Or Adult Swim would make some lame 'shocking' 2d animation, again stuffed with ideas and plots that reverse Sup Forums uses of the memes, and they'd have lame quirky 'so random' voices and dialogue.

Ideally though I think the way to do it justice would be a shitty flat animation made more like meme videos and gifs of actual memes. The characters wouldn't have voices (they're clearly mute characters), and rather than stories it would be more passing vignettes and situations with a meme logic and meme editing style. Pepe also has like a million very different versions, so I imagine the video to jump from one reality to another where you have Smug Pepe, or Sad Pepe, or I guess the totally different Brainlet / retard thing that has developed more recently. There would be no reason to believe they're the same person or that there's any continuity between scenes or sequences. The settings as well would not be deep, full worlds, but rather changing landscapes and scenes and blank spaces that often go in and out of other memes.

This brings up an interesting point
What is wojaks voice? What would he sound like?

pepe: Jason Alexander
wojak: Michael Cera

Pepe and wojak don't have voices.

Think of it: you never imagine them really talking in your head. Like a lot of reactionface memes, they emote simply with an expression or characteristic.

>jason alexander
>not wayne knight

It'd be silent, well animated, deeply serious and philosophical dealing with subjects such as depression, suicide, drug use and alienation.

Id be lame. Now, a movie about gondolas..

short. 'Wojack'/feelguy would suicide, Pepe would shred his body to peaces with anything.
Then that lovely smallpepe could steal the show

fish out of water story about an autistic wojack forced to live among shitposter frogs

A movie about gondolas would be silent (just with music), dreamy, reflective, made in Europe.

Videos like this of gondola made in Finland or whatever already exist on youtube, and imo is the most accurate way to approach the meme.

Similarly to how I think little looped gifs and poorly youtube vids are the most apt and accurate way to use Pepe and Wojak

Sonething like Cloud Atlas but with the different incarnations of pepe/wojak.

Pepe and Wojak are basically Tom and Jerry

With more rape

Live action and very avante-guard. costumes bearing resemblance TMNT of the 90's or 80's-esque. Wojak has an insatiable thirst for the taste of frog. Pepe is played by Andy Circus. There is a sword fight. There are tendies. There is Ryan Gosling. Pepe has a desire to poop on wojak. There is a lot of screaming. What does his leg taste like?

This could be interesting. I'd want to see Apu and Brainlet interact on screen with each other.

Gondola is too passive for a full movie, a true patrician would be able to appreciate 90 minutes of Gondola simply wandering and observing but the average normal would walk out of the theater after 10 minutes. Gondola would work best as a short episodic TV series consisting of a few 10 minute long episodes, like something on Adult Swim.

>what does his leg taste like
w-who's leg

>they should be mute
you are the kind of person that needs a young version of bald characters to be bald too. also every type of pepe and wojak should be treated as different characters, kinda like in rick and morty where there's infinite types of each

If it were to actually be made it would be a CGI Sony movie somewhere between the Emoji movie and the Lego Movie. Especially the Lego Movie... in that it would have "all" the memes make appearances in it and they'd all be really cute and quippy and there would be a bad guy meme trying to like stop memes or something, and it would culminate in some stupid "epic" meme war that's really over-the-top with tons of action, and then have some aw-shucks sentimental message at the end about imagination or collaborative creation.

Be glad that memes are riddled with offensive conntet or this movie totally would have happened already.

make a helper movie and sweep the oscars with a story about a lovable retard

write a movie with my pic

If by that you mean I care more about the accuracy of meme logic - truth to the form - then yeah. Which is an art approach and the opposite of wanting to make like a proper 'story' where Wojak is shown with hair when he was a kid because that's 'realistic'.

gondola should appear on the short before the movie

woof

huf huf

Personally I would just want it to be retarded and autistic and basically just have little nonsensical scenes that look like these. Like really stupid avatars of Pepe or Wojak in dumb costumes or situations with some earnest or sentimental music playing or something, like really pushing the post-irony. The aesthetic would just look exactly like this, like the memes themselves, no 3d or special effects beyond really crappy youtube and After Effects stuff.

Pee pee get dug

pepes

dibs bedora

The movie should just be that gif looping for two hours set to The Beatles 'With a Little Help from My Friends'

Apu should have a little cockatiel that he loves to the point of abuse because he's retarded

MAKE THE FUCKING GONDLA ANIME ALREADY WHERE HE IS A SILENT CREATURE THAT TRAVELS THE WORLD WITH HIS CHILD COMPANIONS

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw

apu would never hurt an animal, he only have a distaste for spungbob

Murderous rage

Pepe and Wojack (2020)
R | 90 min | Action, Comedy, Horror

A young "feel" is helped to overcome his issues with women by an antropomorphic frog as their hometown is invaded by shapeshifting monsters known as "skinwalkers".

I miss when they were friends Tbh

>Tbh doesn't concert to desu
Behead the mods

He took too long, it's now public domain

baka desu senpai
baka desu senpai
baka desu senpai

BAKA DESU SENPAI

lol really? I'll use him in something some day

Insider user here. In nutshell, what you described here is already in production. See attached pic for proof, it's a heavy spoiler (namely, the ending) for those who don't mind.

well Furie is in the middle of lawsuits as we speak

It'd be funded by fucking reddit because only they use these shitty zombie memes now

One Apu and Brainlet kinograph please!

so Tim and Eric?

Or... our memes. It's the same general sensibility and logic. I just say that ideally a 'good' meme movie would stay true to the form and logic of the medium (aka it would be 'shitty' and senseless and post-ironic).