Seinfeld in 2017

What would this be like if it was on Sup Forums today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktZde2tEK1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kEcEZ820rGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Costanza would be into cuckolding. A lot of the plots would lampoon social media/cell phone culture. Elaine would end up dating a black guy and Kramer would be bisexual.

Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I only started watching it this year. Some of it is a bit dated but it's still funny.

It would be It's Always Sunny.

jerry get ipad

>Jerry: hey george, who's that guy who lives in apartment 23 down the hall?

>George: you mean Stilton?

>jerry: no, he's always on his phone! I try to say something in the elevator and he's just...phone-ing

>george: you try to talk to people on the elevator? What's wrong with you?

Suddenly Kramer walks in, the audience claps

>jerry: kramer, who's that guy down the hall who's always on his phone?

>kramer: HE'S A NIGGER!

Insufferable.

jergipad

it's supposed to be 'jery' not 'jerry'

>[George and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment, on the couch looking at their iPads]
>George: "Have you seen this new baneposting meme?"
>Jerry: "Again with the memes, George?"
>George: "Well, have you seen it or not?"
>Jerry: "No, George, I haven't seen it."
>George: "It's ridiculous, Jerry! All they do is write 'you're a big guy' and 'for you' over and over!"
>Jerry: "George, you know I'm not really into the meme stuff. I don't meme. I'm not a memer!"
>George: "Well, this meme has gone too far! Too far, Jerry! And I'm going to do something about it!"
>[Kramer bursts into the room]
>Kramer: "What's George yelling about?"
>Jerry: "He doesn't like the new baneposting meme."
>Kramer: "Oh ho ho ho! Looks like we got ourselves a hothead!"
>George: "That's it! I've had it!"
>[George storms out of the apartment]

They actually did address his standup incident on Curb.
youtube.com/watch?v=ktZde2tEK1Y

Damn...

The soup nazi would be called a "soup person".

>Kramer: HE'S A NIGGER
Holy shit kek

Loved that episode desu
youtube.com/watch?v=kEcEZ820rGM

>He's a Nigger, Jerry. A Nigger!

George: So I started to reply to the thread. I won't lie to you boys, I was baited! But I pressed on and as I made my way past the shitposts a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was mod intervention or the kinship of all living fa/tv/irgins but I tell you Jerry at that moment I was redpilled!

(Elaine enters and sits down)

Elaine: George I was just reading this thing on r/Sup Forums, it's amazing!

George: >>>/plebbit/

Kramer: Come on George, finish the story.

George: Sup Forums was triggered that day my friends, like a tranny referred to by the wrong arbitrary pronoun!

(Jerry gives Kramer a "Sup Forums was right" glance)

George: I got about fifty posts in and then suddenly the great manlet appeared before me. I tell ya he was five foot ten if he was a foot! As if sensing my presence he posted "tired of all the racist shit here. Black people built the pyranids!". I said, "You're a big guy!" And then as I watched him struggling I realized something was obstructing his meming. From what I was reading I could see he clearly was from rebbit

Jerry: Egyptians are white.

George: Exactly.

Kramer: Well, what did you do next?

George: Then from out of nowhere another user showed up, clicked reply and I found myself on reading his posts, face to face with the truth. I could barely reply from all of the redpills crashing down on top of me but I knew something was there so I reached my hand and screencap per the thread!

(George shows post reading "Fucking faggot, go back to r/all. If niggers are so fucking civilized, explain the rest of Africa. Hell, explain how they are 10% of the population but 70% of the violent crime. When the Day of the Rope begins, racial treason will not be forgotten.")

(Jerry and George just stare at Kramer)

Kramer: *gulps* Heil Hitler 88.

>jerry is a famous comedian
>doesn't like hugging strangers
>celebrity with hiv goes in for a hug
>no thank you
>shitstorm

the show never ended

>What's the deal with beef curtains?
>Every roastie whoore has got 'em
>But each and every slut claims they were born with mudflaps
>Pay no attention to the MILES OF DICK, different dicks at that, which sculpted and bored into her genitals, year after year after year
>How do roastie sluts go to the beach?
>Do they just let it hang out and sun dry like jerky?

Kek roasties btfo

>Kramer, where did you-

Of course I'm voting for Trump. He's going to make America great again, Jerry

a hardy kek to you good gentlesir

this.

jery get ipad

Yea they would b ring politics in and ruin the charm

>Kramer why don't you like Obama?

___________jeri________get________ipad

>Jerry tries to increase his social media presence after discovering Kenny Bania, who has since become a huge star, has done the same previously.

>George, coat tailing off of Jerry's idea, starts an Instagram hoping that he can normalize overweight balding men.

>Elaine tries tinder and is offended that the only men who match with her are men that are older than her

>Kramer and Newman start a bitcoin mining server room in Jerry's apartment while he is out of town.