Muh IQ

>Muh IQ
Do you retards realize IQ is only one of many measures of human intelligence? You literally sound like niggers saying Muh dik all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. 80 IQ retard

fuck off back to common core and lowest common denominator education, Sambo

Here's what I know: My IQ is 140.

And I'm a goddamn idiot. I'm unemployed and on dem programs. The IQ is a fucking scorecard for a game I wasn't playing, apparently.

IQ is only useful for diagnosing mental retardation in low scoring candidates.

did you take an actual IQ test or an online one?
if online, then my IQ is also 140

>IQ means nothing
>Ignore the fact that every single famous scientist had a genius level IQ (or close), and that not even any famous or influential person ever had a sub 100 IQ in their time

IQ measures how well you are able to see patterns, meaning higher IQ = faster/easier learner
Having a high IQ means you can learn any topic easily and quickly, but having a low IQ means you will struggle with learning even simple topics
High IQ also means you are more likely to discover new things for yourself

While IQ is not the only important factor, it is a big factor.
The other (slightly more) important factor is EQ

>My IQ is 140.
>And I'm a goddamn idiot. I'm unemployed and on dem programs. The IQ is a fucking scorecard for a game I wasn't playing, apparently.
You probably used a shit online test

>IQ means nothing
I never said that

HAHAHA

It correlates with many "kinds of intelligence" which can be measured separately. And they probably should be measured separately instead of trying to reduce people's intelligence to a single number. Make it multiple numbers at least...
I'd say IQ shouldn't have too much weight in the way you treat individuals (and it only has a certain probability of being indicative of anything in individuals anyway), but when it varies between different groups of people, it means something.

As I mentioned, I am on dem programs. My IQ is tested every 7 or 8 years, by a psychologist.

This is true. Lots of kids get told they ain't shit at school. They join the army, and some make it into the SAS. Retired SAS members always have something in common: they continue their education at university. Some go on to become barristers, academics, consultants. Etc. But they were all likely told they weren't smart at school.

>implying niggers are superior in any way to whites

mine is over 9,000

All the people who claim to have high IQ while going ''IQ MEANS NOTHING!!! I AM DUMB AND A LOSER!!!'' are either lying or they're so stupid they took an online ''IQ test'' and don't even understand statistics.

If you have a low IQ of course you are not going to understand statistics.
People with higher IQ are more successful !!!!ON AVERAGE!!!!! Do these idiots not know what that means?

High IQ doesn't mean you will be successful, but it improves your chances of being successful.
IQ has a direct correlation with success and how much money a person makes. Direct correlation.

It blows my mind that something so simple is impossible to explain to dumb people.
Asians are shorter than whites ON AVERAGE, but that doesn't mean that all Asians are short. Some of the tallest people in the world are Asian. What do you not get about that?

IQ and other kinds of intelligence are positively correlated.

You did imply that IQ wasn't really important
But it is, along with EQ, because we are tribal beings and need to work with others to succeed

Mohammed Ali's IQ scored in the 80s I believe, so he was textbook retarded at the peak of his career. Athletes are a rare exception to wealth and IQ correlation.

Correlation=/=Causation

>The other (slightly more) important factor is EQ
At least you can raise this one r-right?

If nigger dick made their communities prosperous and they didn't want to ruin it by letting in non-niggers that would be fine.

>muh multiple intelligences

This is pure pseudoscience.

There is no empirical evidence, no published validating studies to corroborate the multiple intelligence theory.

>be me
>a Mensa member with IQ 163
>got out of high school
>a fucking NEET for 10 years
>don't even know how to drive

Fuggg :DDD

>unironically falling for the IQ jew

Yes, goyim, everyone is dumb, only jews are intelligent!!

The information we have on IQ explains a ton. Most people also include genes and other factors to back up other behavioral traits as well.

It seemed implied or at least that you didn't take into account things like I or the other user mentioned.

>has superior innate ability to learn
>didn't learn one of the simplest skills
user pls, do something with that head of yours
Even Tyrone is doing something for himself

Saying that every time the word correlation is used doesn't prove your point dude. It doesn't matter which caused which. It's just measure. They are statistically related.

They're not an exception. They're a data point in statistics.

Jesus Christ, you faggots are so dumb. So fucking dumb.

WAKE ME UP

The valid criticism I see is that there is very little in IQ testing that measures interpersonal/social intelligence. What is measures is effective, but it could be a lot better. There's no difference between thinking of these things as "multiple intelligences" vs more things to put under a broader category of "intelligence."

People posting IQ of whites vs blacks need to temper their data with socio-economic factors, which are guaranteed to effect the performance portion of the IQ testing process (this is weighted as half the score). Of course biological/hereditary factors will impact IQ, but it's hard to tell exactly how much with current methods because poverty is a vicious cycle.

These are all like middle school easy except the 3 letter word one.

Am I just retarded?

con
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html

For fucks sake that was my first guess but I thought it wanted something that just made a variation of the word.

I am retarded :(

Psychologists are worst than liberal arts graduates. They are literally useless.

That's not a valid criticism.
IQ tests do what they're designed to do, and they do it well. Bringing up completely unrelated shit and trying to put them into IQ tests isn't a criticism.

People with higher IQs are smarter and more successful on average. Period. Stop fucking with IQ tests and bringing up completely irrelevant EQ tests that serve no purpose and have not been proven to correlate with intelligence or success.

iq test are bs
i remember a test for the us years back. it asked about living room furniture
if you answered sofa you were correct. if you answered couch you were wrong. wtf?

That's not an IQ test.

that's what it was

>WAKE ME UP
go to sleep Jāni

Yeah, a fucking IQ test asked you about furniture...with words...in English. Makes sense.

Stupid fucking leaf. Go smoke some weed and shut the fuck up.

The brain is elastic (to some extent), and EQ is literally learned behavior

sofa is common in households with more money and in some states

>People posting IQ of whites vs blacks need to temper their data with socio-economic factors
There was an IQ test in which every race was adopted by white middle-class parents, and while the scores improved a lot, black people were still under 100

How to get a HIGHER IQ???

>Practice with lots of IQ tests.

>getting triggered by IQ
>i am special too in my special way.

how cute user

EQ is a meme.
It's a ''test'' that literally asks you to be honest. Then it rates your opinions based on subjective criteria.

>Do you react strongly to loud noises?
>No
>YOU SAID NO, WHICH MEANS YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IS LOW AND YOU CAN'T EMPATHIZE WITH OTHER PEOPLE

It was probably a shitty attempt at an IQ test

IQ tests are supposed to not have any cultural bias in them. They're supposed to test your pattern recognition skills, not your knowledge of a language or other cultural things

That is actually bad, then you dellude yourself and can never be sure about your scores.

hot the fuck can you be honest if they ask you 2+2? an honest answear is 4?

you damm autist

Yes, it's not universal or "set in stone".
People thousands of years ago would have had different results etc...
You're woke, bud.

>IQ is only one of many measures of human intelligence?

False. If someone remembers it, post the youtube video of the professor going over IQ and destroying the bullshit that is multi IQ, emotional, etc.

Learn to read, taco.
I am talking about EQ ''tests'', not IQ tests.
EQ ''tests'' don't have any validity. You can easily just pick the answers that give you the most points.
It doesn't have tough questions you need to figure out.

The tests suck, but emotional intelligence itself is a big factor in your success.

To advance your career, you need great networking skills and need to be good around other people

High IQ, low emotional intelligence = other people will use you to their advantage
Low IQ, high emotional intelligence = chad who has great success socially
High IQ, high emotional intelligence = person who has a big chance of succeeding in life

There is no such thing as ''emotional intelligence''.
Drop the pseudo-science terms.

IQ is 0.75 heritable. Fuck off with your (((socioeconomic))) rhetoric. The poorest whites outperform the richest blacks.

>Muh IQ
Solve this

What do you call the ability to perceive others' emotions and intentions?
I'm really curious. I've noticed being inherently bad at this, even despite conscious practice of it.

C

I remember taking some free online IQ test when I was in high school. It asked me shit like what was the name of the largest size of champagne bottle, or showed me a picture of a painting and asked who painted this

Like, motherfucker what does memorization of fairly impractical information have to do with intelligence?

It actually said I scored like 124 but I'm pretty sure it was unreliable as fuck. I was smarter than everyone else in school but I give myself 110-115 tops, the chinese are supposed to average 105 or something and I dropped out of college.

CHARLES MANSON HAS THE IQ OF 109 BUT THE NIGGA COULDNT READ OR WRITE.

IT DOESNT MATTER WITH NIGGERS, THOUGH BECAUSE NIGGERS NIG ANYWAY.

is it D

C

D.

Outer and inner shapes move in lockstep and shift left by one each row down.

Each inner shape colour has a white/grey/black. Plug the difference.

No. That repeats the cell in the top middle.

We call that mild Aspergers.

People with high IQs are the best at reading people and figuring out their motives. It's as simple as that. People that pseudo-intellectuals refer to as having low emotional intelligence are just dumb or have autism. They're not smart enough to figure out simple shit.

That was not an IQ test. An IQ test looks like this

FUCKING D-FAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEH

But there's 2 rectangles with a solid black circle.

What is autism and aspergers then? They literally cannot read people's emotions.

But they can do math and play piano!

d

teach me your ways canadakun

D. Pattern is diagonal.

Oh wow it's actualy D. Each row has white/gray/black, not each shape.

I'm retarded.

The problem I have with this whole discussion is thusly-- What the fuck is 'success'? Undefined terms are the fucking death of true discussion.

I don't care what my IQ is. All I know is that I have two university degrees and graduated with top honours.

What really matters isn't your ability to do MENSA puzzles. It's the amount of stuff that you know and your ability to think critically in your own field and beyond.

Yeah, I'm wrong. D is correct.

>2016
>expecting anyone to take you seriously when you post the frog of hate

>Do you retards realize IQ is only one of many measures of human intelligence?

>Admitting black people have "spatial" intelligence rather than actual intelligence

>implying im the one here whos racist

It's the "truest" option

There's still some ambiguity but D satisfies 2 patterns

It's a birth defect. They literally have different brains with completely different connections. Their wiring is fucked up and defective.
>But they can do math and play piano
That's a myth.

It's like saying that there's ''optical intelligence'' because some people are born with no eyes.

I think it measures adaptability and adaptability is king. We wuz kings and shit this proves user.

It's how much money a person makes. Don't start arguing semantics and going on about how not all rich people are successful or some bullshit.
You know what success means in this context.

Basketball intelligence, lol

>Tfw you mentally dominate a nigger

>Tfw you get too cocky and let your guard down

Outer shape moves left/down 1:1 ratio

Inner shape never varies from outer shape

Shade of inner shape seems ambiguous but we clearly need 3 white 3 gray 3 black.

Answer has to be D; I just spammed out C to be first response after assuming a pattern that wasn't there.

>i thought D
>no thats gay matbe its C
>ehh lets pick C becuase its the only triangle
>fucking confident
>read this
>wat
>reconsider
>oh its C again
>wait
Ok i see it D becuase it would make a equal amount of patterns.

Center and bottom left are repeated, that doesn't matter. The post above yours is right.
I'd like to say I'm not a retard. I can figure it out if I pay close attention, but this involves a conscious analysis of what's happened.
However, normies seem to have an always-active radar that's better suited for the task.

IQ means nothing. Only NEETS and "I'm smart but lazy" retards care about IQ.

Do you have a job ? Do you have college degree in a decent major (aka not womyn's studies) ? If not, your "IQ" is useless.

If you are a NEET or "underachiever", no matter what your IQ is, you are as worthless as a ghetto nigger who dropped out of middle school.

C