Why is Sup Forums so utterly obsessed with actors' hairlines and height?

Why is Sup Forums so utterly obsessed with actors' hairlines and height?

Male vanity is a common symptom of homosexuality, whether the male in question acknowledges his homosexual urges or not.

They over value these aesthetics as they see them as symbols of attracting women and therefore power. Understandable in today's society, where there is an abundance of value of this exact thing.

Plain old jealousy

This. Anyone who puts any effort into how they look is a raging faggot.
Im probably the only real straight man left with my long hair, useful cargo pants, and large t shirt

also to add to this, people like to point out the flaws in others to make themselves feel better about their own flaws instead of working on improving them.
Albeit there's not much you can do about being short

because bald manlets always take the bait

Because we are either all balding manlets trying to feel better about ourselves or overweight neckbeards who havent seen a women not named mom in 3 years and need to feel superior in any way possible

Similar to how real life stories are always answered with "follow the money", all Sup Forums posts can be figured out by "follow the (You)s"

because those are the most important measures of manliness

Being a hairlet is worse than being short. Women hate bald men.

no idea. balding is super common and doesnt change my opinion of someone in any way
im guessing its something like this. queers wanna jerk off to superman but they also need to shitpost like straight wiafu posters

because its funny

Nah. Height is the most important factor. Hair is not far behind though.

Watching genetic dead ends really ruins the immersion.

HOLY FUCK that made me kek out loud

Fucking humiliating, not funny

bald manlet detected

short and bald people are inherently evil

damn...
:(

When the gym security catches you wearing illegal platform boots trying to sneak into the 6 foot tall only squatting rack

tfw receding hairline at 24

Should i just neck myself?

>5'11 vs 6'0

No, acquire intelligence and get fit.

Full bald at 30 here. Just buzz it short when it gets too thin.

>tfw balding at 25
w-we can still be man of steel right bros?
right? ;_;

Started receding at 15 lmao

tfw 32 and girls tell me they wish their hair was as thick as mine, almost going grey though

Well, the issue here is that some people actually look good bald, especially those who can kind of counter it by growing a nice beard. I can't grow a beard and i have a feeling i'd look retarded bald because of my skull shape and big forehead.

Who cares about going grey?
I know a dude who was 100% grey at 41 and i'd take that any day over balding. Just fucking dye it and you're good, genetic hair loss is untreatable and hair transplants are only a temporary solution and once you DO actually go bald you're gonna look bad with the scars from the transplant on the back of your head.

It's 2017 god damn it. I should be able to keep my hair.

>celebs are full of themselves, make careers on their beauty
>but they aren't as beautiful as they think
If they were more humble, they'd be less mocked. Not a whole lot of people knock Daniel Radcliffe for being a manlet because he doesn't flaunt his wealth or lifestyle. Robert Downey Jr., on the other hand thinks he's cock of the walk and thus gets sat on for being an insecure little boy. Know your place and nobody will try to bring you down.

Also, I'm a bald manlet bit idgaf, just shave your head. Being short is the greater burden.

Nothing wrong with being bald unless you're skinny.

my hairline is the same as swaglord. that looks fine for the ladies right?

It's probably all in your head. Just let go and accept being bald and it really frees you. I honestly don't event want hair but I have a decent beard plus tall so whatever.

I would actually prefer being all grey. Right now I'm not quite majestic grey and neither sexy silver fox. But it's not a big deal. I probably won't ever dye my hair though.

Because half of Sup Forums, possibly more, are faggots.

This crab bucket 'pull them down' mentality is behaviour of women and homos. You never see straight men do this shit. Every faggot and woman you meet does it, usually about their 'friends' behind their back. We all sit here, accomplishing fucking nothing but memes and shitposting and then the faggots and women come out the woodwork like fucking roaches to bash on someone who is doing well for themselves. Heaven forbid you admire someone, even if you dislike their work, they done well for themselves, while you sit there pulling on your dicks thinking you're somehow too smart, or above it all as you take pop shots at people.

I'm ok with hazing, I'm ok with actual criticism, but to just shit on people for things usually beyond their control is not only retarded, it's just fucking pathetic.

It's a British thing, and Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of Brit Ameriboos.

>you never see straight men do this shit
>YOU'RE ALL PATHETIC HOMOS

>but to just shit on people for things usually beyond their control
But you shit on homosexuals?

Actually not what was said, but nice try. I wasn't having a go at a person, I was having a go at the group mentality / behaviour mentioned in OPs post

Sounds like you regurgitated some misogyny and decided to include faggots in with women. Faggots aren't that bad.

it's just a meme. don't worry about it.

the triggered anons who relentlessly post about height and hairline are insecure over their own height and hairline and their lack thereof.

Height means nothing

you know nothing

And the people you called faggots (in every sentence) are disparaging manlets in general, not specifically one person. How do you not get that you're doing the same thing?

>height means nothing if you look like a model and star in the biggest tv series ever

im usually just a hateful troll but i really feel bad for manlets

The triggered anons who relentlessly post about the insecurities of people who make fun of them are doubly insecure over their own height and hairline, or lack thereof

hello, handsome

Making fun of manlets is just funny.
Hair is not something to be joked about though.

how short?

because were all insecure as shit and it's so easy to exploit

I'm 5'9" and I feel worse about my height than my hair, so imagine how 5'6" guys feel

Probably because almost everyone on Sup Forums is as insecure as the actors themselves, who go to great lengths to hide their imperfections with expensive treatments and lift shoes.

i'm 5'11.5 and i bought a pair of 1" heel lifts from amazon to try them out. i wish i never heard about all the height memes

Are you really this insecure?
Do you have anything to offer a woman?
Tell me, do you have anything to offer a woman?

I know a lot about Sean Connery.

my penis is only 6.5" x 5.25" so i know i will never satisfy a women

bald manlet detected

This. Huge number of these fags try to explain that they are just "realizing harsh truths bro" or "just normal celebrity talk"

But harsh truth also is that these guys are becoming extremely effeminate, gossiping bitches. Faggots, if you will

>its an user has been experimenting with a liquid he made and is seeing regrowth episode
I like this episode

cause most of us are balding and short, you dumb fuck

>especially those who can kind of counter it by growing a nice beard
this is one of the most cancerous memes of Sup Forums. bald guys look bad 90% of the time, and growing an unkept shitty beard makes it even worse

>projecting this hard

>triggered this hard

Is finisteride worth it lads?

t. good looking guy who started going bald then lost all hope in life

Because height or hair is the only thing most of the washouts here have going for them.

>be me
>6'2
>slouch constantly
>full head of thick hair
>shave my head
lol

Pretty much. Bald with a beard makes you look like a prisoner. That's fine if you want to appear "badass" but it's basically woman repellent: the look

From what I hear it won't work miracles on its own (at best you might get some regrowth in thin areas, but it mostly just stops recession dead where it's already at) and you might have trouble getting/staying erect for as long as you keep taking it. You might be able to offset the sexual side effects if you exercise and improve cardiovascular health.

Height is far more important than hair to women. Dont even kid yourself.