Is it not obvious to everyone now that this Jew fuck is trying to sabotage Trump at every chance?

Is it not obvious to everyone now that this Jew fuck is trying to sabotage Trump at every chance?

This guy is a confirmed shill and is NOT our ally

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
davidduke.com/dr-duke-remarkable-expose-zio-george-soros-funding-republicans-rethinking-khazar-story/
forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/?p=all
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E
dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He looks like a James Bond villain from the 60s.

Fuck off shill, Trump is the kike puppet and there is ACTUAL evidence for this.

well shit, consider my record corrected!

he thinks because the alt-right is being racist and it isn't affecting trumps campaign negatively that he can attach his name to it and openly support trump. he's a retard though, david duke and the kkk is a meme for boomer and gen X americans, he should just keep his mouth shut.

Let me guess, you work for (lol) InfoWars? Or do you shill for free?

I do some light volunteer work for David Duke's election run. He's a nice guy.

lol this

George Soros or some rich Mormon is probably paying him under the table to sabotage Trump.

Dr. Duke is a hero.

You uhm wanna provide this "evidence"?

>Is it not obvious to everyone now that this Jew fuck
David Duke is not a Jew. I'm not sure if you're not a Jew though.

>is trying to sabotage Trump at every chance?
Because he's pro-White and running for office?

So are you saying that you don't want pro-Whites running for office?

>This guy is a confirmed shill
Just because you claim David Duke is a "confirmed shill" does not mean he is a confirmed shill.

>and is NOT our ally
You're a Conservative Republican. You're not White. So of course David Duke is not your ally.
He's the ally of the White race.

Sage due to anti-White divide and conquer.

My entire experience with David Duke is the debate he had with Alex Jones. I suspected he was a jew by how he kept on arguing and bargaining with Alex for more minutes. He got his fair amount of time, but he just could not help himself from trying to jew alex out of as many more minutes as he could get.

you uhm wanna fuck off you stupid kike why dont you spend ten seconds looking into it

start here: mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

look into his great great grandmother, all of his children's spouses, his great aunts (grandpa frederick's sisters), his cfo and his general counsel for his company, his relationship with people like epstein, sheldon addelson, the clintons, the jewish kabbal artwork he hangs in his 666ft tall tower. its fucking obvious, and thats just the tip of the ice berg

>My entire experience with David Duke is the debate he had with Alex Jones
So you admit your experience with David Duke is extremely limited?

>I suspected he was a jew
That just proves you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>He got his fair amount of time, but he just could not help himself from trying to jew alex out of as many more minutes as he could get.
Is that why that race traitor Jones (Jones literally married a kike) scrubbed the interview from his site and his youtube page?

This gentleman right here.

Say that to his face and he'll beat the fuck out of you

he was literally calling out the kikes in the video, and kike alex jones (whose wife is an actual kike) was trying to shut it down? alex jones was the one bargaining, giving duke time and interrupting over and over again because he was a triggered little shill mad that the jews were being named. what kind of delusion and cognitive dissonance do you have to have to listen to two guys argue about whether or not jews control us and side with the one thats protecting the jews while calling the one naming the jews a jew you big fat cuck and idiot

oh yeah uhhh, want to provide any evidence of duke being a kike?

T. Ass hurt Shillary supporter.

He really should just fuck off. His reputation is cancerous and he isn't really bringing anything new to the table.

This, famalam

>George Soros or some rich Mormon is probably paying him under the table to sabotage Trump.
So David Duke is paid by George Soros so he turns right around and exposes George Soros as the kike he is?

davidduke.com/dr-duke-remarkable-expose-zio-george-soros-funding-republicans-rethinking-khazar-story/

Dukeshills are the ultimate special snowflakes

Sorry I don't support kike puppet candidates trump or hillary, im not a massive cuck or a kike-dick sucker like you

>He really should just fuck off.
Yeah, only politicians that don't name the Jew and don't want to save the White race should run for office, right?

>That just proves you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>Is that why that race traitor
You know jewish is not a race, it is a religion, right? Thousands of years ago most jews were dark skinned, but after living in east europe for a few millennia converting whites, they are mostly white now, just like Jew Duke. I wouldn't be surprised to learn Duke is controlled opposition putting out retarded shit to make anyone who questions jewish influence in western society look crazy.

Oh, so who do you support? The Aleppo puppet candidate?

>look, fellow nazis! Trump supports the jew too!

>better vote shillary!!!

nice argument

I thought you guys were pro-white?

Is it just me or does this guy look gay as fuck? Probably closeted.

>interrupting over and over again
They are called commercial breaks and are part of radio.

I'm not voting, I'm sure it's hard for cucks like you to understand but the kikes don't actually own you and you don't have to be lead by them! Shocking I know. Here's what I'm not gonna do: I'm not gonna see a guy controlled and created by kikes, broadcast on kike internet and tv, with kike figures manipulating me into wanting to vote for him, basically seeing that the kikes clearly want me to do that, and just go with it. I'm not willingly going to do what the kikes want me to do, whatever they have planned that they need people voting Trump for I don't want to participate in.

Don't bother voting, it wont matter, this is a facade, and Trump will win because the kikes have already planned all of this long long ago.

(You) obviously take it up the ass :^)

so you're going with Gary "what is a leppo" Johnson or Jill "I'm literally a communist" (((Stein)))?

>You know jewish is not a race, it is a religion, right?
Just how fucking new and/or bluepilled are you?

Jews are a Race, Genes Reveal
forward.com/articles/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/?p=all

Next you'll be telling us that there's nothing wrong with being Jewish and the Holocaust happened.

>Thousands of years ago most jews were dark skinned, but after living in east europe for a few millennia converting whites, they are mostly white now,
Europe's Ashkenazi Jews are 50-54% Middle Eastern
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/

>just like Jew Duke.
Even though you have zero evidence for David Duke being a Jew.

> I wouldn't be surprised to learn Duke is controlled opposition putting out retarded shit to make anyone who questions jewish influence in western society look crazy.
Well you're an idiot because Duke has been on the pro-White scene for decades. You admitted that the only thing you know about the guy is from his Jones interview. So that proves you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

...Fucking bluepilled conservative normies shitting up my Sup Forums.

He's just an attention whore, he cares about the movement insofaras it gives him the spotlight, he doesn't care if he hurts it. It's why he also used donation money for plastic surgery for him and his bimbo wife too

Nice, respond with a strawman to some random point in my comment so you don't have to come up with another excuse for kike jones.

He literally spoke over his words, interupting any time he mentioned jews.

explain to me again why the jew would be the one naming the jews as the bad guys and the non-jew would be the one working with jews on his tv show, married to a jew, and getting mad and trying to deny that the jews have any part in the control group?

Reminds me of pic related

>Dukeshills are the ultimate special snowflakes
Said the trumpcuck literally supporting someone who sacrificed his children to the tribe.

>ice (((berg)))

Every fucking time

He would be Trump's best allie in the Senate.

>durrr herrrp i never looked into anything but speak from authority
DD hates jews and bread only.he quit the KKK and is actually very well spoken calm and intelligent way to fall for the trap loser

>Don't bother voting, it wont matter, this is a facade, and Trump will win because the kikes have already planned all of this long long ago.

Dukeshills are clearly a psyops, it's funny how they don't realize how obvious they are

You thought your slide thread would get a bump

but it's saged, you lose

David Duke is the hero Sup Forums deserves, but not the one we need right now.

Fuck off.

David duke has done more for our cause than you will ever know.

>You know jewish is not a race, it is a religion, right?
>Jews look like jews for no reason. They just happen to have picked judaism as their religion and all look the same!

>Even though you have zero evidence for David Duke being a Jew.
lol seriously when will these people provide any evidence, oh thats right they wont because theyre probably jidf shills trying to control the narrative.

Reminder that so-called "Duke shills" are false flags to divide us.

There's no such person

He's doing everything he can to cost Trump the election.

But why?
Who would tink that jews and nazis were in this together all along?

David Duke is fking asshole

Friendly reminder of how these Jews work.

>lol seriously when will these people provide any evidence, oh thats right they wont because theyre probably jidf shills trying to control the narrative.
They're scared to death of anyone remotely pro-White winning an election so they have to try to ruin Duke's chances by getting the trumpcucks to stand against him.

Trumpcucks just prove that they aren't pro-White. They're just pissed of Republican Conservatives.

yep, sacrificed her just like the clintons did with chelsea. just a coincidence I guess.

jared kushners grandfather by the way is the one that helped trumps dad "make it" in (((the business))), seems like he was giving penance

lol yeah hillarys not a kike too, right guys!? its alll just random, this election is unfolding in an authentic and genuine way!!! youre such a retard. clinton sold her daughter to kikes just like trump

Good. Don't vote. Who gives a flying fuck? Shit doesn't matter anyway.

>1 post by this ID

thats because trump is literally an anti-white kike shill you idiot he is trying to save you naive gullible little morons from running yourselves off cliffs at the direction of the kike overlord.

DD has done more for the alt-r in a day than Trump did in his entire life.

>yep, sacrificed her just like the clintons did with chelsea. just a coincidence I guess.
Eric Trump has married as Jew as well.

Wonder if he'll convert just like his sister did.

>Trumpcucks just prove that they aren't pro-White.

You articulate the trick well, before revealing that you've fallen for it yourself.

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E
He's a lot better spoken then i thought he would be, I dont really know enough to have an opinion of him other then he looks creepy

> Kikes pull the string and the curtain rises over their circus of degeneracy.
> Too late to stop it.
> Too late to escape.
> No hope.

>don't vote for Trump goys

Yeah probably. The KKK were mostly Democrats, and the Democrats are trying their hardest today to keep niggers on the plantation. He is controlled opposition attempting to sabotage Trump and the normies eat this shit up.

i cant tell if its this or theyre just brainwashed, but the bible does say that in the end times the majority of the people, even Christ's people, will be tricked by false prophets and people pretending to be on their side, working for goodness and light. Poor souls.

You spend too much time on stormfront. When we jew post here, it is satire. We are not making fun of the jews, we are making fun of the idiots who think it is always the jews.

I brought "the styrofoam jew" into play on /pol to mock take out. I called gitch "the underwear jew" to mock testosterone enhancers (claiming the jews tricked us into wearing underwear to lower testosterone). They were just jokes, to demonstrate how fucking ridiculously dumb stormfront niggers are. It is just satire, and you are too stupid to get it. You think we agree with you lol.

Like what? DD seems largely discredited. He needs to shut the fuck up about Trump but won't because he's a Dem plant.

>You articulate the trick well, before revealing that you've fallen for it yourself.
You trumpcucks who oppose Duke don't care about the survival of the White race and freeing it from the Jews.
You only care about your shekels.

>Vote for Trump! Only he will come to Israel's defense.

Oh man you caught me
I'm actually a shill for the clintons/jews/sjws/obama

That was not a strawman.not even close.

Eric and Donald's wives are both Jews. Ivanka's husband is a Jew. Tiffany is dating a rich NY Jew's Jewish son so will probably become a Jew as well. I am betting now barron will marry a kike too.

hes like 70 years old and had plastic surgery after getting his nose wrecked in a fistfight with communists, so parts of his face look young while some look his actual age.

duke is based if only for his mastery in fucking with media and their tricks

STOP PLAYING KIKE GAMES YOU IDIOT STOP DOING WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO YOU DUMB GOOD GOY

Quiet you Jew shill. We're being accepted. Glory to the White race!

David Duke is either an anti-white subversive fed OR just a complete fucking idiot. He's like Nick Griffin -- absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

If David Duke wants to save the white race he'll delete his twitter account and shut off all tech in his house and live silently in a fucking cabin until November 8th.

Here's post #2 you retarded fuck; You're a moron and your hero Duke is a huckster.

No one really gives a shit about David Duke.

>You spend too much time on stormfront.
There is literally nothing wrong with Stormfront, anti-White.

> When we jew post here, it is satire.
That's because you're a bluepilled, ignorant conservative trumpcuck.

>We are not making fun of the jews, we are making fun of the idiots who think it is always the jews.
That's because you're anti-White. You are so brainwashed you actually think it's not the Jews.

>don't vote for Trump he's a nazi
>don't vote for Trump he loves Israel

So damn obvious

WAHHHHH!!!!!
WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>MUH BERNIE MAN LOST SO I GUESS ILL PRETEND TO HATE THE JEWS TOO AND CONVINCE DRUMPFTSTERS TO NOT VOTE SO THEIR CANDIDATE WILL LOSE TOO!

WAHHHHHHH!!!!

Tom Metzger please.

dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/
Make sure to donate, you goys :^)

This post brought to you by JIDF

>If David Duke wants to save the white race he'll delete his twitter account and shut off all tech in his house and live silently in a fucking cabin until November 8th.
So you're saying you really don't care about saving the White race? You only care about getting that Zionist Conservative Republican Trump elected?

nah i dont think he's a shill he just genuinely dont get out repulsive and a pile of garbage he is

right.. the only way to win is to give up, thanks for the input trudeau

Yes it is you fucking idiot, do you want to try to explain why "it isnt", because I can easily explain how it is you retard, you have the worst reading comprehension skills. still not addressing that point about the ACTUAL conversation I see? Why would the Jew be calling Jews while the non-Jew defends Jews? Explain this logic please.

I follow him on kikebook and he ALWAYS posts Sup Forums meme's.

>Don't vote for Duke, he's KKK!
>Vote for Trump only he will save Israel!
So damn obvious.

how repulsive*

Really happy with all the pro Duke posts in this thread. Last night was a nightmare. CTR was counter signaling in full force.

Praise Duke. Love Duke. Heil Duke.

someone kill him. seriously. one of you guys go up there and just kill him. tonight. this afternoon even. get it done.

>You only care about your shekels.
Fuck off, shill.

This is a new CTR tactic

except when did I ever say hes a nazi? he's literally the opposite, he loves kikes. you fucking idiot you cannot except reality. god damn.

waaaahhhh! The jews told me that trump is a good guy so shut up meanies!

hahaha are u serious shill? this board is the REAL kike puppet and everything you type is recorded to the JEW OVERLORDS, and there is ACTUAL evidence for this

I have blond hair, blue eyes and pink nips. I can skate and ski like a boss. I hunt and fish. You wish you were as white as me.