This elder gassed 3,681 jews

Now he faces prison

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he have a choice?

link to the story?

Efficiency at it's best. Watch him and learn boys

Is there proof?

He didn't though.

Just more of the kikes' witch hunting.

Must have been a huge fart. Impressive!

Truly the greatest generation.

source

And the tooth fairy collected all of the teeth so now there's no proof.

Another Nazi witch hunt. They do this every few years, luckily there will no longer be any surviving veterans in a few years.

What's even the point of putting this guy in prison?

Let's hope his cell doesn't have a shower

Whats the point?

Where are the corpses?
Where are the ashes?
All I see is a Disneyland for kikes

>or cellmates

Or a steam room, dont forget early Jewish accounts in WW2 when they claimed that the Germans where steaming poor old Jews to death, then the narrative evolved into gassing over time.

The will still claim their physical evidence to evoke guilt some how.

They might find nazi art, old memoribilia, etc..

There's no statute of limitations to murder, you fucking nazi

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down
Sooner or later God'll cut you down
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's done in the dark will be brought to the light

Don't worry - they will go for their descendants.

>your grandfather used to walk near Auschwitz
>why are you a Nazi?

But how many kikes per second?

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL.

I don't give a fuck what these pussy leftists have to say anymore.

if he is guilty let him live out his days in a retirement home we do have to remember that adolph literally built modern day german in terms of roads why not if he is not guilty say your sorry and end of story

>get in prison because of kike lies

When will we stop this?

based.

>European prison

So a 4 star hotel?

(((gas)))

Hmm attacking museums seem likely. Family heirlooms that were spoils of war and history buffs with Nazi memorabilia.

ausi prisons ?

Probably wishes had gotten a few more. Also how the fuck do they know it was 3,681? That seems really specific

How? My grandma looks older than him and she was in the 5th grade during WWII? How are they finding these 90+ year old people that all should be long dead by now?

kill book.

he killed a book too?

He should have gassed more, if you only gas 3k you deserve the sentence no matter what

yeah that shit was brutal

Don't they realize he'll just get taken in by the neo nazis in jail?

pure gold

can i save that rare pepe ?

Do the Jews really think they look noble hunting old men? This is why the Jews will be their own undoing, they're getting too cocky.

truth does not fear examination

>be german lawvenforcement
>catch wind some poor gentleman is abandoned by his family for his involvement in WW2
>he's old and frail and needs care
>can't send him to an expensive care home, nobody will foot the bill
>send him to a place where you get meals, bed, shelter, company, and a group of bald young gentleman who treat you as a priceless jewel lost to the ages

that was a nice thought i had. Too bad it's likely completely the opposite of how it really goes down

Since holocaust PTSD is ingrained in the genes of the descendants of the victims, nazi genes are still ingrained in the genes of the Germans. They should of course continue paying reparations to Israel.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

>bald young gentleman
lol

>111
There's your proof
Praise him

>rare
and ur mum is a virgin

honestly this fucking pisses me off, I hate kikes. why do they insist on milking this holohoax shit for every drop of guilt they can get

This is an easy case where Christians and jews are different. Jesus commands us to be forgiving (but not weak), while jews are encouraged to hold grudges and profiteer

>the holocaust is a lie, there were no gas chambers
>look at this awesome guy who gassed a load of kikes!

Which one is it?

It's all yours my friend

neo nazis, much like the (((alt)))right are a much bigger problem than anything else
likewise, white liberals are a much bigger problem than muslims and jews
how can you hope to achieve anything with no unity nor coordination at even the closest of ground levels?

>Hurr durr gas the kikes
>Worships the King of Jews.

The cuckolds religion.

its so ridiculous. nearly all high-ranking or no-name nazis got away, many rose to high positions in Germany after the war. Who are they jailing now? A glorified janitor.

Who said he did it during the Holohoax?

>Jesus commands us to be forgiving (but not weak), while jews are encouraged to hold grudges and profiteer

They have something in common though ;)

you worship a ___.

but there will always be holocaust survivors, right?

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
jesus didn't care much for these Talmudists either, Muhammad

Anything to make the jews look bad even if we need to bend logic.

I wish I could ask him if it really happened

they were filling the "steam rooms" with car exhaust.

If you're referencing the gold collected from the Jews, a large portion of Nazi gold actually went missing, amounts stolen by Soviets or Americans, we'll never know.

It's the same for the art the Nazi's stole that is still missing to this day. Most likely destroyed, or hidden away somewhere.

What he was the pool cleaner? did he fuck up the chlorine some how?

>N-No, Jesus hated these Jews, but he loved THESE Jews, which is why I worship Jesus Christ, the King of Jews.

So you still worship a Jew and are part of a Jewish religion, just not the Jews Jesus didn't like? Good going faggot. Make sure to turn the other cheek when Jamal and Mohammad fuck your wife and daughter.

>stolen by Soviets or Americans
you misspelled the Swiss

>history buffs with Nazi memorabilia.

"you own nazi gear so you must be a fookin nazi mate"

well yes I do advocate for white survival but that's not relevant

Are you retarded? What are you trying to say? There was some other secret Jewish persecution event which the kikes haven't milked yet or what?

That made my day. Thanks, i needed that.

Supposedly it was diesel engine exhaust which is silly because a well running diesel engine doesn't produce CO gas. Now you can run them very rich(which is the revised claim) and get CO but then you end up with huge black clouds of exhaust which isn't at all discrete and I'm not sure why you would waste valuable diesel when you could use wood smoke.

i just posted a silly situation in which the person arresting this old man or whatever was doing it out of kindness. I don't have a *single* fucking clue what you're trying to communicate to me.

>here was some other secre
>other
Holohoax didn't happen

>punishing people on their death bed for shit they probably didn't even do

I FUCKING HATE KIKES. Pure trash. They are human fucking abominations. When you talk about Jews, you are scraping the bottom barrel of humanity.

How the fuck do I deal with my Jew hatred. It's getting so intense and I just feel rage all the time. I don't know if the holocaust happened or not but I can understand why someone would want these vermin gone.

Its called inherited memory goy

Send him to the gulag. 100 years of forced labour will do.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE FORGETTING
TODAY WE WILL REMIND THEM

The holocaust happened but the Jews deserved it.

As if he had a fucking choice

Meanwhile blacks want reparations because "MUH SLAVERY HAPPENED 200 YEARS AGO, THAT MEANS I CAN'T MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS OVER MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, DESPITE THE FACT THAT LITERALLY NOBODY IS CONTROLLING ME OR TELLING ME WHAT TO DO WHATSOEVER"

if it was an 80 year old muslim who executed 3681 whites, Sup Forums would be hype as fuck

This. I was thinking that as I read the headline. I wonder how long it will be before they do it.

>inherited memory
is this shit real?

>Actually, Nazis are working with the Jews.
Is this the new shill tactic? I see this everywhere. Laughable.

It makes me angry and sad at the same time

Yes

See

nice try kike

I'm a third generation second hand holocaust survivor. My grandfather lived near Germany during wwii and smelled the burning bodies. So gibs money pl0x

>implying he did something wrong

he should've gassed more.

People pass on stories to their children. Did we not grow up with stories of native americans and the great war in the US? I did in my family. They spoke of grandpa so and so and his part in the war, or uncle whatever and how natives burned down his house when he was a child.

Jews BTFO

That's because Muslims are attacking us now and many terrorists retain their ability to conttibute to Jihad as planners into old age; furthermore, killing a terrorist is self-defense and sacrificing innocents as part of Holocaustianity is injustice and humiliation.

What's gonna happen once all the ex-prison guards in Germany have died? Are they gonna start a witch hunt on their children and grandchildren to keep fuelling their guilt trips?

edgy.

That was just in 1 day you anti-semite

never forget the 5 quintillion

Only Nordic countries have these. Rest of Europe's prisons are as overcrowded as anywhere else in the world.

inherited memory actually is LESS inherited when you do talk about it.
Not talking to your children about your past traumas will make them suffer a hundredfold.

My father lost his mother when he was 10. At the same age, I sank into depression.

suicide

>Responding to JIDF

You must be new here

It's pure sadistic Jewish blood lust.

>“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

Just like the stars he probably handed out.

Death to Nazis! Glad they finally caught up with him.