How was Bruce Wayne able to build the Batcaves without anyone noticing...

How was Bruce Wayne able to build the Batcaves without anyone noticing? Especially with all the Bat symbolic on absolutely everything this narcistic asshole has in his equipment.

he worked at night when everyone was asleep and he had lots of foam around the place to hide all the sounds

Because he's got a shitton of money, can literally buy up pieces of the city, claim he's "Renovating" and while he does that up top to hide the noise, builds a batcave under the city block.

Why doesn't Batman just buy the mafia?

He hired different people at different stages so none would know what it would look like at the end...except for the last guys

He killed those last guys

Blind workers, right?

I've been wondering. In a real life situation wouldn't people find it odd that Bruce only has one butler/servant? He should hire more so people don't catch on how close he is to Alfred and possibly in turn learn more about what they really do at night

Also surprised no newspaper or tabloid magazine has called them gay yet

You don't "build" a cave you fucking moron. The cave was there already. Bruce just put computers and shit down there, nothing a him, Lucius, and Alfred couldn't handle.

If you're asking how he put all the wierd ramps and shit from the comics down there, well, it's the comics, you don't have to explain that shit, but I would imagine they would have just blindfolded the workers so that they wouldn't know where they were.

He would pretty much HAVE to kill those workers though. People talk. One of them would have leaked it on the internet or written a book years down the line. They wouldn't know exactly what they were on to, just that Bruce Wayne was doing some suspicious shit but still

Somewhere there are about 20 or so Mexican day laborers who know damn well that Bruce Wayne is Batman because they were hired to install all the floors, stairs, and electronic equipment in the Batcave, and connect the thing to a hidden door in Wayne Manor that Juan personally installed.

Only no one ever believes them out in front of Home Depot and none of them know English at all.

He secretly hired people to build his cave and killed them all when they were done to keep the secret. Nobody noticed because he used illegal Mexicans to do the work.

It's done though a vast array of shell companies. Nobody knows what parts are going for what or where. Doubt once the are near enough it's just Bruce and company putting it all together.

It's well known in the mexican community that Bruce Wayne is Batman. They just never bothered to tell anyone in fear they'll loose their jobs.

Nothing about batman is believable. He's not supposed to be.

Bat-Architects.

Yeah, people talk...so you just have to control what they talk about.

>"Man that was a weird job."
>"What are you talking about, Mike?"
>"That Bruce Wayne zillionaire. Past month or two he's had me and the guys building some kind of survival bunker under the manor."
>"No shit?"
>"Yeah, he keeps going on and on about how he read that the end of the world is gonna happen, world war III between China and Russia, or something about Superman gonna go crazy."
>"What? He is?"
>"I dunno, maybe? He was pretty drunk the entire time. Alls I know is he wanted a survival bunker built, but he wanted it to have wi-fi. And a stripper pole. He was very specific about the stripper pole."
>"Ha!"
>"Yeah, right? Oh, and some kind of vault where he's gonna keep all his booze."
>"Man. Rich people. Wish I had a bajillion dollars I could waste like that."

You clearly have no idea what a butler actually does. There are other staff, cleaners and cooks and so on, Alfred is in charge of them, the thing is none of them are permanent staff. Alfred hires them on a temporary basis and once they're gone makes sure never to hire the same people again. The agencies must fucking hate it whenever they get a call from Alfred.

"Yes, Mr Wayne needs another three cleaners and a dozen servers for his next party. No, the last group didn't work out either. Mr Wayne was very clear that he does not want to see them back in his home."

Alfred is a butler in that he serves the Wayne family, not Bruce specifically, but he functions for all intents and purposes as a Valet, who serves one individual.

Who pumps the tires on the bat mobile?

Its not important to the story or our suspension of disbelief. That said, this mother fucker gets it.

Thomas had it built years ago as a staging area for his infamously crazy Halloween parties.

Bruce just repurposed it and hooked up wifi.

If Bruce was EXCEPTIONALLY smart, once the cave was finished but before he moved in any of the really interesting stuff, he'd arrange things so some news reporter comes and asks about his cave, and he actually gives a tour, complete with allowing him or her to video tape most of it. He shows off his computer room, his lounge, his stripper pole, etc. Maybe during the interview he even admits that he'd just gotten back from a party in Singapore and was really drunk, and laughs and tells stories about this and admits that he might have been stupid for building the cave. He'll probably just throw a party or two down there and then fill it with concrete.

Then he DOES throw the party or two, gets a bunch of wealthy Gotham socialites to come to his "survival" bunker, before admitting that the place isn't that great for parties and he's just gonna buy a penthouse like everyone else.

Then once they're gone, he doesn't let anyone else in, and THEN he does all the fine details that turn it into the Batcave.

Meanwhile, it's a matter of public record, a known fact, that Burce Wayne is a crazy person who has/had a "survival" bunker...like any other rich zillionaire with nothing to do.

Perfect cover story.

That's more Jason's style, albeit with bullets in heads rather than cash in pockets.

What about the rest? I think its more like the workers who build his shit dont live in Gotham. The car and gadgets need to have molds.

Or they just get paid a lot plus health care since thats really expensive in US of A.

Have you ever read any books about weird billionaires putting odd structures in their basement? Didn't think so.

Does anyone remember when Bruce had a weird hunchback guy living in the batcave and maintaining the batmobile?

Wouldnt that just attract criminals to rob a rich guys abandoned bunker?

>then fill it with concrete

>Wouldn't that just attract criminals to come to Batman for a change instead of him having to schlepp through Gotham every night?

Fixed that for you.

The Joker killed all the witnesses.

Batman said, "I don't have to save you."

>Who pumps the tires on the bat mobile?
Probably Alfred.

Yeah, he just showed up in the cross country romp that is the current All Star Batman.

Loooootta dead contractors...

Really? Well fuck.

>Who pumps the tires on the bat mobile?
This was the premise for a great episode of B:TAS

>you faggots don't know about /diy/'s bunkerbro

He used robots/drones/his pal Superman, how obvious can it be

It's under his MANSION, he is already a target.

Dude, WTF is this question.

You buy some shit, a supercomputer, some vaults, jet engines, you weld a bat symbol on it and it's fucking done.

He is in a hole like 200 meters down in the center of his own property that is fenced and measures in god knows what.

I don't even question him having a Missile Silo.

Really?

I thought Hush had killed that dude.

League of Assassins contractors

Batman probably told any workers they were building the "Wayne Family Bunker"

Yeah but he can't do the building himself, he needs contractors.

I hate you all so goddamn much.

Not just because you shameless faggots don't read comics, but because you'll clearly see I'm posting a relevant comics page, and still ignore this post.

Because you don't fucking care.

You're not here to discuss comics, just le ebic memes and waifus.

I don't care about whether or not you care about comics, but your shitposting scared off any actual readers years ago. So fuck you all.

Yes, inevitable response, I mad. Ya'll have turned Sup Forums into the bastard lovechild of Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

He hires different mexican day laborers everyday. They won't tell shit to anyone. Hell they won't drive over the speed limit.