So I invited some urban coworkers over to hang out at my house tomorrow night...

So I invited some urban coworkers over to hang out at my house tomorrow night. Then I realized I don't actually know what kind of cinema urbans enjoy. Would Soul Train be good or like a black comedy? I'd preferably like to put on something without any white actors so they know I'm not racist.

> bringing "youths" into your home
you deserve what you get

Soul Plane for sure

I didn't say they were youths. Most of them are in their 30s.

Undercover Brother

>urban
Is that code for Indian?

Indian custom requires you give them a gift when they enter your home. The typical gift is your first born daughters virginity.

>urban
And youre rural? I dont follow, user.

He means NIGGERS

When i was in junior high i let a black guy who was a friend of a friend in my house and he stole my dads cigarettes.

A few years later he joined the army and came back and shot himself because he had PTSD.

So i guess it evens out

Literally any action or drama.

watch DW Griffiths Birth of a Nation with them.

BACK TO Sup Forums------------>

>2017
>not being urban

Black Dynamite

shut up nigger

Put on something you enjoy you fucking dipshit.. No one cares.

The answer is Dolemite

as long as you wear your smoking jacket everything should be hunky dory

Okay, then picture me this: I put on the NFL game. Athletes start kneeling during the anthem. Now obviously I'm pro Hillary, but my uncle is a cop. If they get wind that I'm related to a cop they might start protesting in my house and could even possible get violent. Not so smart now are you?

"Half savage and half child", user.

simply epic

showing black stuff to black people is racist you mongoloid just be yourself and show something you like or show a normie movie with adam schindler featuring jew nose

good quote

Soul Plane, Barbershop and Friday marathon 2bh

Actually I voted for Hillary so I'm not racist?

Don't go for a black movie, thas rayciss. Go with a black/white buddy cop movie. Either Lethal Weapon series or Rush Hour series. This shows that you are cool and tolerant but not a stereotyping fool.

I voted for Hillary, trust me, I'm not racist.

But a buddy cop movie? Really? What if they support Black Lives Matter? I think any movie involving cops is a bad look in today's political climate.

>the woman who called black men 'super predators'
and democrats were the ones who wanted to keep slavery so yes you are

Nope that's actually Trump who is racist. Hillary isn't so if I voted for her than I am not racist. Trump is.

Birth of a Nation

>letting niggers into your home

They'll rape your wife, daughters then execute you in front of them, then steal your tv and half your shoe

The Boondocks

Put the MLK episode or the R Kelly one

you can never go wrong with Roots

Have some Tim Story and Tyler Perry movies conveniently laid out near any other DVDs or physical media and tell them to choose a movie. If they see them and suggest one of them then you'll know What to play.

nature documentary with jane goodall living amongst chimps

American History X

>nig nogs come over
>soul train is playing

top kek. you should dress up like one of the afrika bambata guys too

Impress them with your limited edition complete Maeda series blu-ray boxset

>I voted for Hillary, trust me, I'm not racist.
Really? The most dangerous racists are liberals, because they pretend to be all inclusive, while treating non-whites with kid gloves, or worse, as pets. You think voting for Hillary makes your hands clean?

mexican isnt a race. muslims arent a race either. The only black man in the race, Ben Carson, backed Trump. Dummie

No-one likes you. They are only tolerating your presence because you virtue signal. If you didn't, they would cut you loose in a second.

Urbans need our help unlike white scum like you.

Show "Get Out".
Mention your Uncle is a brain surgeon.
Ask about blood types.

>Inviting coworkers to 'hang' at your house
Hm, okay
>In their 30's
Hm
>Plan to watch movie together
America everyone.

this

>wtf I love jewish bankers and neocons now!

Gotta love lefties from R*DDIT.