What the hell is solstice? Is this some pagan shit?

What the hell is solstice? Is this some pagan shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EXhbfH_gQyo?t=51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop posting this fucking comic

You're on the motherfucking internet. Are you really too dumb to Google a word?

Totally independent of this comic, is OPs question likely to be genuine or is it deliberate ignorance? I have no idea how anyone could not know what a solstice is.

>solstice
A solstice.
There are two of them every year, each marked in-between by an equinox which, as you know, are equinoxes.

I know what A solstice is, but not in the sense of a holiday.

Unless it literally just means "generic" winter holiday.

It's bait to have a thread whining about how 'trannies are gross and weird'

Seriously, stop posting it. It's a goddamn insult to everyone in every community on every side of the issue. Not even a good insult like something you can laugh at but something like watching a retard yell at themselves in the mirror or someone replying to their own posts on the internet.

I literally have no problems with transexual people.

I hate this comic though.

i assumed a reason to post the comic and bitch about it.

it's kinda cute actually

yeah it's being used here as generic winter holiday times

This is probably the tamest LaBelle has ever done to be Frank.
Except she went on facebook and went "lmao he's muslim now" to explain why he doesn't celebrate christmas.

I admit I'm European, but it's absolutely nuts to me that you can NOT know about historical solstices. I suppose they are a less present part of your history if you are American/not European though.

I know what a solstice is man, and I know they're celebrated.

I've just never heard of a holiday straight up called "solstice."

A way for non-Christians to celebrate Christmas, without feeling like they are sacrificing their beliefs.

Most people who aren't Christian but want to celebrate Christmas just do it. But some people can't tolerate the idea of celebrating a religious holiday.

>to explain why he doesn't celebrate christmas.
Why would Muslims not celebrate a secular holiday about togetherness and gift giving

>proceeds to complain about how sexist and demeaning the doll is

>buying a faggot a doll

I'm a sikh but I still celebrate Christmas.

It's just a winter holiday and at this point it's lost most of its religious meaning, but some people still see it as non-secular.

>A solstice is an astronomical event that occurs twice each year (around June 21 and December 21) as the Sun reaches its most northerly or southerly excursion relative to the celestial equator on the celestial sphere. The seasons of the year are directly connected to both the solstices and the equinoxes.

The term solstice can also be used in a broader sense, as the day when this occurs. The day of the solstice has either the most sunlight of the year (summer solstice) or the least sunlight of the year (winter solstice) for any place other than the equator

Exactly. Growing up Christian, we would do some of the religious aspects of the holiday. Lighting the advent candles, going to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas (whichever was being held at a more reasonable hour). Stuff like that.

But it all fell out of practice when we realized that the candles were pretty boring, and it was impossible to even find a place to stand during mass on Christmas(Eve).

So now it's just tree, decorations, gifts, dinner. I imagine that's how most people celebrate it, but I live on the liberal East coast, so I have no idea.

>He's a girl
>She should play with dolls
Thats disgusting bigoted thinking

is this the official thread were we post horrible comics by horrible people?

Yes.

I like some of those comics.

It's leagues above Assigned Male in quality.

Their comics aren't bad, they don't do the stuff Assigned Male is wrong about.

Its mostly Slice of Life stuff which happens to involve their transgender issues at times, but often poking fun at the stuff they have to deal with.

I couldn't remember the name of the other comic with the redhead with the big glasses.

But yeah, it's the best of the three trans comics that get posted here.

>abloobloobloo no one will date me for who I am it's all chasers and people weirded out by me

It's called Manix Pixie Nightmare girls.

I actually feel bad for the author of MPNG because there are evident signs in the comic she's suffering from mental health issues and that her parents were emotionally abusive towards her. Meanwhile, Sophie LaBelle just wants your money. 32,000 dollars a year to be exact.

>Animators who did this:
youtu.be/EXhbfH_gQyo?t=51s
>Less than 15 bucks a month on Patreon

>Sophie
>More than 2000 bucks a month on Patreon

>WM/AF

AHHHHHH, ASIAN MASCULINITY! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hmm, come to think of it, it's always white guys being dated in that comic.

I guess white people being taller helps one feel more feminine

The truth comes out about why guys transition to girls!

Has the art style gotten worse?