/nu/ - numale general

Hi fellow 4channers! /nu/ is a nu (geddit?) general for all us fans of chapotraphouse that have always been here on Sup Forums and definitely didn't arrive after the election. Here we can have a safe space to whine about chuds and white fragility and talk about our quest to turn Sup Forums left wing! Let's go bros!

Kill yourself

what's all this gibberish?

That's not very nice. /nu/ is a safe space for lovers of chapotraphouse. Do you want to talk about BLM?

Sup bro, did you get your sauce? Get schwifty!

imagine feeling this threatened by a podcast

No those literal Nazi's at McDonald's only had 20 packs! Some guy was selling a dipped nugget for 10 bucks but Marx would have rolled over in his grave if I paid that. I sucked him off instead and got one for free.

its funny how neurotic they are about making liberals continue to seem hip and counter culture

imagine coming into a bait thread designed to see if certain rumours are correct and proving them correct. you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid.

Spend all their time defending the status quo while trying to pretend they are revolutionaries. Fucking embarrassing. Not to mention every one of time is a picture perfect depiction of a numale.

They spend more time on cultural critque than anything else. What political ideologies do they even hold. I'd guess radical centrism or Marxist communism.

so how long until these 3 end up being outed as sex fiends

>radical centrism
>marxism
user what the literal fuck. Anyway they're liberals. One of those numales calls their thinking the 'dirtbag left'. Defending the status quo while pretending to be counter culture.

I know they are different but most of the left don't actually vote the same way they express.

Put this fool somewhere he cant use a computer. Bellevue, gitmo, potters field etc.

No negative thinking on /nu/. Thank you.

wow user two delicious sauces good thinking! chapotraphouse is on another level to these chuds.

what's chapotraphouse?

neutered cuck confirmed! LeL!

They're raiding us.

>dipping into racist sauce
Is there nothing left to steal from other cultures?

>These are the ugly fuck ups that mock 4channers

It's really rude tbqh.

>he unironically uses the term "numale"

lmao I bet you shower once a month, if that

>Imagine spending a massive amount of your life spamming an internet anime bulletin board because you're a fan of a podcast

>spend your time shitting on people like Clinton and Colbert

>Violently and hysterically defend them if anyone from the center or right does the same

Explain yourself Chapoists.

>he unironically redditspaces and defends numales
wew lad 10/10 bait

This is now a cumtown thread

This might work if you didn't look like

who

>yfw this isn't really chapotraphouse outed as the "MUH CLINTON 3% MARGIN OF ERROR" posters, but actually an internal war, with Cum Town trying to rile up anti Traphouse responses

imagine looking as gay and virginal as the people in the OP lmfao

Because they're disillusioned liberals just like the rest of the "Dirtbag Left"

>Yeah, okay, many well known journalists were openly collaborating with the Hillary campaign to undermine /ourguy/ Bernie...but I still trust them when they report some bullshit rumors dressed up as "news" about Cheeto Hitler

But I don't know why anyone cares that much about Chapo since they basically echo the rest of the liberal centrists they despise, i.e. "Drumpf is an incompetent orange clown, but he's also literally Hitler"

what the fuck is chaptraphouse? what is this autism?

This. They are fucking idiots.
>we're edgy and different that's why we believe the same thing as everyone else
You'd want to be a teenager to fall for that bullshit.

Their fans have flooed Sup Forums since the election to reclaim internet hipness from the supposed "Alt-Right".

When all they're doing in reality is annoying everyone with their whining about "offensive" posting and losing their fucking minds whenever someone mocks SNL or Colbert.

No one knows
Underage Sup Forumseddit plebs that got kicked out of Sup Forums for shilling this shit are spamming Sup Forums now

>Dirtbag Left

>Weird Twitter

Pic related.

go back

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Chapo Trap House. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Marxist theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also daddy Matt's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his diaper fetish- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Leftist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Chapo Trap House truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour of the guys' existential catchphrase “Chapo, let's go!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Sanders' Russian epic Guide to Political Revolution. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chistman’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>Chapo fans liking Colbert and SNL

Fuck off retarded classcucked donald-tributing chud autist

>reddit space
>shit up Sup Forums
what the fuck is chapo

>damage control
you forgot to call them redditors

The ChapoGayCunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a ChapoSoyBoy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

whats a chud

MAGA chuds leave Sup Forums now

leftist rip off of TDS, TDSodomites had to be chased off this site and so do Chapocucks

someone that doesn't produce obscene amounts of estrogen I think

what's TDS?

Name of an 84 horror film about cannibals living underground. Going to assume lefties are trying to co-opt it to replace basement dweller. Don't think it will gain much traction outside of their own circles that film's a B movie and somewhat obscure.

felix is cool

yeah i listen to chapotraphouse, i dont give a FUUUUCK about '''political correctness''' and i'm taking the fight against these C.H.U.D.S

It's fucking comical they try to claim they are against PC culture yet refuse to criticize anyone but white men. Spineless.

tfw too smart to make ontopic threads

whats up with numales pretending to be black?

Any white man on the left wing needs to delude himself. Leftists fucking despise white men so the self-hating idiots that stick with them try to pretend to be something - anything - else.

Maybe they did work with el chapo and had a trap house. You dont know they didn't bigot

who the fuck are these people? what the fuck is this thread?

i like chapo trap house and the daily shoah. bannon is a legit communist and i love it. fuck (((capitalism)))

Three people pictured have a left wing podcast. Their listener base have a reddit board they are using to organize raids against Sup Forums. You've seen them. The same five or six guys dumping the same fifteen or twenty photos. As for the thread I think it's just taking the piss out of them.

Can you explain why he is a communist. I've heard the Lenin thing it just doesn't make any sense.

ya bro capitalism is terrible i mean it only gave you your home, food, clothes and computer. we should definitely go (((commie))) and give all our resources to the (((party))) what could go wrong?

>literally shilling on Sup Forums

I only subscribed for a month so I can download the pay-wall Nagle episode, so I can fap to her voice. She also hates your lifestyles, probably.

Chapo thread?

ALL
I
WANNA
BE
IS
EL
CHAPO

yah dog i love (((capitalism))). my daughter never would have had the opportunity to make money on BLACKED.com in a communist society

>I've heard the Lenin thing it just doesn't make any sense
There is a Leninist method of taking power, which isn't ideology bound. That was what Bannon was referring to.

The short one?

>this paranoia over reddit

I do post on reddit, faggot. What are you gonna do? REEE?

Oh ok thanks.

top fucking lel so you're a complete brainlet then? do you have any idea of the fucking degradation that happened in the (((ussr)))

No bro. I'm just going to point out the strong correlation between browsing reddit and posting retard tier leftist bullshit pulled from twitter and facebook.

COMMISSARED

Is this fun for you?

go import more BIG BLACK slaves because it's cheaper than hiring white men with an honest wage you capitalcuck. capitalism is just as degenerate as communism you idiot.

>Embrace a third position

Esoteric NazBolHomoism?

Or is it some kind of gay sex act

>BIG BLACK
stopped reading there. why are you projecting your nigger fetish in the middle of a political discussion user? are you ok?

GreyWolf reporting in

wtf is this? Are these the guys responsible for all the shitty Marxist posts going on atm?

>reddit Chapo poll has more incels than an average board

We are not Chuds, we are Chads now.