Do you think James Rolfe will like Blade Runner 2049?

Do you think James Rolfe will like Blade Runner 2049?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/obvHYtBJajI
youtube.com/watch?v=ngm6ST0HL6U
internetweekly.org/iwr/archive_2004/animation_archive_2004_jan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his character probably will
inside he is hollow like the skeleton of a large species of bird

James is too stupid to understand even fairly basic films like the first Blade Runner, so he will probably be confused. Motherfucker Mike will have to explain the plot to him and tell him what he thinks of it.

mike is an obnoxious faggot.

He is, but he's not completely retarded like James, who said during The Mummy 2017 review that he wanted to see more remakes of old films just because he explicitly states that he's a fanboy and that he doesn't care about the quality because he just loves old monster movies and wants to see them again on the big screen, Mike was the voice of reason in that review and was championing new ideas instead of endless spin offs and pointless, shitty remakes like James was.

Mike is a retarded faggot who shouldn't be in the videos at all.

Is James wife ugly? Or did she just gain wieght.

both.

James wife isn't too ugly. She's just exteremly overweight. Mike is annoying but his cock is impressive

Proof of Mikes big dick?

t.manlet Bootsy still mad that Mike's cock is literally twice the size as his

do i care?
answer: no

He posted it on Twitter, but has deleted it.
Look it up

Who gives a shit? He thinks that Devil's Rejects is morally ambiguous. "The villains aren't clearly established". He's a fucking idiot.

google "mike matei penis" if you want it uncensored.

she used to be cute

tfw Bootsy is 5'4"

You can see it right through his pants

Let's talk about the movie in cinemassacre's catalogue that they want you to forget about

At least she isnt Doug Walker's wife.

There's a lot of pics of it.

That's not her, that's some random bitch who James is semi-hover handing

Only seen very few pics. She looks totally normal.

kinda weird how every AVGN thread is 100% complaints about mike, but this particular thread is loaded with mike dick memes.......

Does he jerk off right before each video shoot?

What would his tax policies in 2049 LA be?

>m... Mike's cock is literally twice the size as his
"No!"

The tape is not perfectly aligned with the shaft and his dick is well above it. As you can clearly see, the light was positioned in order not to cast too big a shadow.

Every post ITT is Mike btw

His cockhead is resting on the table so its not too far off And he doesnt look completely hard

literally all Mike. go to bed and get rid of those bags under your eyes. or at least do a better makeup job

No he just molests James on a regular basis in order to fulfill his sick lust, its why James seems so hesitant around him.

cocks that large can't get completely hard.

reminder that mr gadget here scammed an old lady in the past

>mikes gay room tour getting twice as many views as monster madness
JUST

has mike ever talked about this?

Imagine Ryan's tiny penis buried in pubic hair.

holy christ

dude it's just a 5 minute review of a really obscire TV movie from the 70's compared to seeing a 40 minute video of someone's cool game room.

It's not even a good comparison.

he's fought tooth and nail to rid the mine crap and elmo videos from youtube. he sure as hell hasnt addressed his racist cartoons and animations

Hes pretty cute desu

He should make his own channel if he's so popular.

wasn't sure before, but now I KNOW mike is posting all of these. who the fuck would even know to compare the views unless someone was trying to make a case for taking over the cinemassacre? FUCK YOU MIKE, we all hate you

im just surprised because i know a lot of people who used to watch monster madness. who seriously wants to watch mike rub expensive bullshit in peoples faces? thought monster madness was a lot more popular than that.

I wish James would stop being such a nice guy and get rid of that faggot. They must be close considering Mike literally gave most of his DVD collection to James.. I wish I had a faggot friend who gave me a shit ton of movies.. Wonder why he did it.

Now imagine if you will sucking off Ryan's tiny penis buried in pubic hair

Mike is an insufferable faggot.

James is at least a likeable dummy.

Collectionfags are autistic and stuck in the past, smart people like Mike just watch everything through digital downloads so he wanted to throw a bone to the guy he was cucking.

t.elvis8atari

Ryan subsists on a diet of chocolate & rat poison.

Will Mike stop posting if I start dumping? Let's find out.

wow this guys a real loco bandito

Well if that's really Mike's work, he just won me over.

Not sure why you would come to that conclusion unless you literally didn't take even the tiniest bit of effort to look at any of the other Monster Madness series hosted on youtube. Most videos from last year's monster madness range between 150k and 300k views and the ones before that have even less views because they were always split up between youtube and cinemassacre.

Ryan is a somewhat successful businessman, don't understimate him friend

>not owning a physical copy of your favorite movies to display on a shelf
Jesus Christ you underage fags are getting more cancerous.

well monster madness went to shit the last couple years because of mike and no clips.

this one is pretty good

wish mike wasn't a huge faggot and talked about this in public

Brilliant.

>caring more about showing off muh collection and being an all around attention whore than acutally watching and immersing yourself in kino

Agreed, some are funny, if juvenile.

hi everybody. I found shit from his old myspace page through the internet archive a few years ago. shit that can't be found on there anymore. just found out about the loco bandito comics finding their way into the public, so I'll drop what I have when I dust off the ol' external HD. not sure if the other comics are worse than the ones that are out there, probably just the same kinda humor. the comics are bad, but not as bad as everyone makes them out to be, so I don't know if I wanna give these libs the ammo that they're lookin for. deciding now

Who knew Mike was actually talented? Fantastic.

truly Kafkaesque comic

Plenty are already out there, and libs are the ones covering them up. Dump them.

>not doing all of those things

theres only one result

WOW Mike is all over this thread. Just.... wow

>he was 20 when he made this

please share, maybe Mike will own his past this way

How would you know that?
Also, not 12?

Mike is pretty dumb as well. Was smart enough to jump on the money train but both of their lack of understanding about basic shit in vidya and film has driven me away from that channel.

Bestow upon us please, great Satan.

oh shit, he's teasing us

Sorry Mr. Fuckin expert of film and video games.

genius

this

The Loco Bandito, by none other than Mike Matei. Downright racist to extreme levels, the strips also make almost no attempt at humor (one, in particular, has the punchline be the titular Bandito ejaculating on a penny arcade, while another has him expose his testicles and threaten the host of The Price Is Right after he loses). They also contain graphically NSFW imagery (which is why there is no link here) and egregious language. The only mildly twinge-inducing strip sees the Bandito spray various bodily fluids over ethnic stereotypes, then realise he himself is an ethnic stereotype... and defecate on his own face, but even that is ruined by the disgusting nature of it all. Apparently, Matei tried to get the comics published, but "no one had the balls" to put this horrifically racist garbage on the shelves.

mike edited his imdb page

ok, everyone go home. mike's drunk

Is your IQ as big as Mike's?

Mike is always drunk.

Always
youtu.be/obvHYtBJajI

Where did it all go so wrong...

Mike.

DUDE CEREAL LMAO

Lol I still can't believe the madman posted that dick pic

>geocities

is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=ngm6ST0HL6U

here's wikipedia-edit proof that mike was trying to take full credit for the AVGN character as his own in 2006. seems like he was trying to use it as leverage to promote his loco bandito web comics too before AVGN blew up. that elvis8atari/loco bandito shit is the gift that keeps on giving

>2001
how does one find shit like this?

"elvis8atari" on google. make sure you use quotes.

Lol, what a tool.

one step closer
ctrl+f matei
internetweekly.org/iwr/archive_2004/animation_archive_2004_jan.html

He is kinda the reason why AVGN kept going. James said so himself that faggot Mike kept pushing him to do more videos like Simon's Quest. If he hadn't mentioned it, James would have just stopped.

fuck. i had a list of his old videos but i dont think i took a screenshot of it.