ORBAN = MOST BASED POLITICIAN IN THE EU

WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY THE FOLLOWING ?

"“The political war based on the topic of migration is a great opportunity for both parties. “For them, it is a great chance to destroy the Europe that is based on the conception of Christianity and nationality; to completely alter the ethnic-based foundations of the EU.

“They know that Muslims will never vote for a party with Christian roots, so with the huge volume of Muslims the conservative parties will be crowded out of power.

“But this war is also a great opportunity for the supporters of the nation states with Christian roots.

“Our big opportunity is to prevent the discussion of the migration crisis through the mandatory system.”

MOAR
express.co.uk/news/world/709832/Hungary-migrant-crisis-EU-quota-system-Viktor-Orban-referendum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zQXjhNIKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally. Someone has said it.

Don't rescue them and encourage more. Sink one, and they will stop.

I think I like Hungary more than Romania now

Sorry Vlad

just give this man a sword and a crusader shield already

it would be enough to ship them back

Putin is baiting him with reversation of the Trianon

>Christians are this afraid of a foreign middle-eastern shitskin religion migrating to Europe

Poetic justice. History repeats itself. In 2000 years from now, Muslims are going to pretend Europe has always been theirs and are going to freaking out when some new religion starts spreading to Europe.

The Europeans that died to the hands of Christianity are looking down and laughing.

Orbán and his goverment is corrupt as fuck, but hey have balls to say and do things.
Like they fucked up the education system (now kinda fixing it) and the medical system ( worse than ever), and they still won't do shit about the gypsie problem, but at least they tell the cucked west what to do.

Baaaaaased

Europe took over the world while it held Christian values. The pagans could never achieve What Christian Europe did.

how was that ever a question?

>looking down
>not looking up from their inferno prison

then they just get back on the boat and try again
Sinking the boats is a great financial incentive to stop crossings

it was the witch burning priests who helped advance technology

lol

well I don't see any witches holding back progress nowadays so it probably worked

TFW a scientologist church opens down the street from your mosque.

You mean kekism?

Praise Him

>“But this war is also a great opportunity for the supporters of the nation states with Christian roots.

Exactly. This is why I think muslims might inadvertently save the west, in the sense that having a real enemy might force us to abandon the degeneracy that corrupts us and to return to our roots for strength. In this sense I want more muslim immigrants. To be honest, I would prefer to be under sharia law at this point than continue living in a state that promotes sodomy and abortion as sacred.

Leave it to a hilariously dumb jungle monkey to be wrong. Shoo, curious george. Your kind isn't welcome here.

Christianity as you celebrate it isn't Christianity in its earliest incarnations. Modern Christianity celebrates more ancient Roman religious holidays much more than it celebrates Christian holidays. Even Christmas is modeled after the Roman holiday of Saturnalia. Prior to its spread to Europe, Christians didn't celebrate Jesus's birth annually.

Christianity was borderline useless, borderline irrelevant, and never accomplished anything or built anything truly beautiful until it spread to Rome. Christian Churches then, even today, are all modeled after Roman architecture. Architecture that Romans have used for centuries before they converted to Christianity. Name a single breath-taking, beautiful Christian church before it spread to Europe, you irrelevant little ape.

Christianity is so laughable that to even gain a foothold over Europe, it had to erase most of its identity (or lackthereof) to adopt and bastardize pagan holidays. Christianity didn't make Europe great. Far from it. Christianity was a joke. Europe made Christianity great. The Romans were already conquering their known world and were best at everything 2 centuries before Christianity became the major religion. If anything, the Roman empire's decline can be pinpointed at the time they converted.

Christians didn't make Europe conquer the world, European values made Europe conquer the world. Christianity is an ugly bastardization of Middle-Eastern, Roman, Greek, Celtic, Slavic and Nordic values combined into one grey, cultureless blob.

Romanians who are butthurt about Hungarians in a nutshell

Paganism is ridiculous; not even the pagans liked it, they just didn't know any better.

Nice 7 now check this 4

and after that you just fucking ran back to your mountains when the french told you that you can't have our country.

Result: Collapse of the Hungarian Soviet Republic

Actually never mind we should we thanking you for this

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

EVERY THREAD IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>Result: Collapse of the Hungarian Soviet Republic
that was the objective, retard.

Beating up a country with 0 manpower, or strategic resourches from 3 sides is such a huge accomplisment, that after 100 years its still your biggest/ proudest thing
Justromanianthings

Yeah Orban is based af..

You wouldn't even need to sink them. Let the CIWS sing and they'll turn back on their own.

SINK THE SHIPS

kill yourself, roleplaying manchildren

All hail BASED Hungary!
HAIL

Summary:

1.Christians can't take the pagan days of celebration and overcome them with the message of Christ. No, they can't, bacause that would trigger Ahmed.

2.Christians, as Romans, totally claimed that his architecture was NOT based on anything. Isn't it wacky, Abdul? t. what is preserve and improve.

3.Point one: electric bugaloo.

4.As if conquest was only a European thing and not a part of human nature.

Inshallah.

In the future the vast share of tourism to Europe will go to countries that preserve their European essence.

I plan on visitng all of eastern europe from the Baltics to the Black Sea the next international vacation I take.

>this guy is defending the true religions of Europe and Rome so he's as muslim

That's not how it works, vintage Texas. I don't know what kind of education your third-world shithole that's barely more redeemable than the worst-off African country works, but that's definitely not how it works.

Being on the same continent of the most retarded country on this planet does really strange things to South American people, your entire thought process is backwards, at least australian abbo thought processes just stagnated and neither moved forward or backwards but you're an entire different strain of retarded.

>MOST BASED POLITICIAN IN THE EU
Kek.
I'm sure that's why the lines at the salvation army in Budapest are so damn long these days, and no-one can afford food.

Hungary's a shithole.

UK in EU is was in Hungarys interest

>no-one can afford food
Holy fuck where did you get this nonsense from? Even gypsies who haven't worked for a single day in their lives can afford food.

Got family in Hungary, I visit about once a year. They don't ever stop complaining, not even during the communists' reign was it that bad.

It wasn't working before either, at least they trying to change things, yeah, it changed for the worse, but they are changing it again and its better than just sitting on their asses. The current system encourages corruption, since they cant be sure they will still have a job 4 years later and then its human nature.

*tips fedora*

*googles "hot nordic goddesses"*

*sucks on e-cig*

I'm curious do Mahmoud's even work?

holy shit nice one, where have i been...leafs are bringing the heat in dis muddafucka

Nem hallottad meg a 3 000 000 kuldus orszaga rhetorikat? A bal oldal kedvence volt a korhazak elott, noha en nem tudok senkirol aki legit ehezne mikozben dolgozik is (akar kozmunkat) azt nem vitatom h bp-n sok a csoves, de aki nem dolgozik ne is egyek.

Yo realize that the problem that Britain had with the Eu was that the Eu kept making them give money to develop poor countries :ie Hungary, thus Hungary would benefit from Britain staying in the EU.

>not even during the communists' reign was it that bad

ayyyyyy

>most based politician in the EU
more like most based politician in the world

But the nordics were subhumans compared to the Romans and Greeks.

Christianity converted Europe, not colonized it. Sure there was a lot of murder involved, bit not much genocide

Haha. Nezd meg azokat a lofaszokat.

>no bully pls, my Hungarian is rubbish

Fuck off

Conveniently ignores a large number of non-crusade Christian conquest battles, but I'll let it slip for now.

Are they hiring for people to sink boats?

I'm sick of this country I want to emigrate to sweden :/

I don't think you understand anything I just wrote, Burger.

It's not about Christianity versus Islam, I'm just pointing out the irony of how Christians are afraid of Muslims invading their beloved Europe, when they did the exact same thing to Europeans 2000 years ago.

Also, even though your image is pretty much irrelevant to my point, your image is comparing Muslim conquests on Europe to the Crusades, which were to take back European lands conquered by Muslims. If your image were to include non-Crusade skirmishes, there would be red dots all over Europe too, from the early days when Christians were just beginning to get a hold over Europe and there were Pagan groups resisting.

fuck you XENOPHOBIC RACIST FUCKING COUNTRY EVERYONE EVEN MY FAMILY IS TELLING ME ABOUT HOW REFUGEES ARE A BAD THING?

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THERE WAS A WAR IN YOUR COUNTRY AND OTHERS WOULD REJECT YOU

I'M TOTALLY SICK OF HUNGARY I HOPE WE ALL GO DOWN AND DIE BECAUSE WE DONT DESERVE IT

>no! Follow MY man in the sky instead!

Enjoy your abrahamic religions you fucking jewcucks

>they just get back on the boat and try again
Hey if they want to take that gamble again...

is he savior of europe?
real human bean, anyway

>green id
>dubs
kek blessed him

Tbh, ours probably was one of the comfiest communist shithole, it really wasn't that bad for the average joe.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

No, they simply helped protect the populace from the dangers of feminism.

It was the monks and more bookish priests who preserved and advanced the technology,

We sink a refugee smuggler's boat every day in Darwin. Take a leaf out of our books you silly euros.

Let me guess, your family is Jewish?

Christians did not invade Europe, Europeans converted to Christianity.

In the end, what matters is not the religion, and I hate when people oppose mass immigration on religious basis. I mean, would Orban approve mass immigration of Christian Africans, for example?

What matters is race. I'd rather see an Europe that is white and Muslim than one that is Christian but black.

And make no mistake, the black migration wave is coming. And if people oppose the current Muslim migration wave on a religious basis, they will have no argument to refuse the Africans, and that will be a disaster.

Nah. Even though my dad traced back our ancestors back to Germany via Poland, there is no evidence of anyone being Jewish. My dad's conclusion was that we're coming from a group of Catholic migrants who moved out from Svabia towards the east through what is now Poland and then south to Hungary.

At least that's the paternal side. Mother's side is from rural Hungary (near Siofok, lake Balaton), all Catholic as far as records show.

This is what happens if you let them in...

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zQXjhNIKU

Look at all those doctors and engineers.

>instead of being a eu cuck he's a putin cuck
Wew so based guys

kek

I'm moving to Hungary if Trump tanks.

kek

Good, when will we nuke Romania? Europe needs to be 100% white

Fuck off sewer rat piece of shit, when are we going to nuke b*charest
>names his capitals after ours but makes it sound more retarded
Romanians can't go a second without stealing

ioi

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEIT

pulă?