Scott chose Ramona over these two

>Scott chose Ramona over these two

Really makes me think

I noticed Scott had a thing for girls with short hair.

I think the comic does a good job of explaining that:

SCOTT IS A FUCKING IDIOT

isn't one a fat lesbian and the other basically an sjw?

he shoulda stuck with the qt underage asian or the cool gay roommate. at least they had character.

AM I the only hot blooded one around here that loves Knives!?

He also wouldn't have stop being a FUCKING TOOL if he just stayed with one of them

Some people call it taste, user

problem is Knives needed to not be the winner. She had to learn people like Scott are shitbags and she can do better. She finished the story much better than where she started

otherwise just called 'girls'

the writer did too good of a job making scott unlikeable.

really killed books 2 and 4 for me. I kinda stopped reading after that and only know the rest vaguely from youtube and the movie.

How exactly did it end?

I think you're better off with just the movie to be honest

I've never been in a relationship before.
I never noticed Scott was douchebag until people pointed it out.

Reposting the most bittersweet moment of the series

that bad huh?

Movie ended with him going beyond the warp door to become a better person
Last half of the last book covers that part
It's alright Scott stops being a asshole but the whole thing is boring

even the movie ending sucked.Yes I know about the alternate ending but Scott shouldn't have gotten with either girl.

He should have ended up alone but aware of what his mistakes cost him and vowing to not be such a cunt

Ramona can't forgive him but realizes that she doesn't have to be a cynical bitch either and that part of the problem was her for having bad judgment

Knives is less naive now but still retains her positivity

boom every one learns something and is better off. even if it's not a cliche guy gets the girl ending. But Scott's a LOL NERD and the nerd fanbase watching this movie would chimp out if the movie was about anything other than the geek hero winning against the cool kids.

I've seen the movie but what exactly makes Scott such an asshole?

desu movie scott looks too much like a nerdy loser who somehow manages to get hot girls

book scott is a nerd, yes, but good looking and a kind of womanizer, even though he is still goofy. He doesn't give a fuck about the girls and his friends if it means getting laid with Ramona and still keeps knives close because he doesn't have the heart to break up with her

At least that's how I remember. It's weird that his friends still want to hang out with him.

makes me glad I didn't finish reading it.

I'd have probably been as pissed as I was at the ending of Kickass.

>Scott chose Ramona over these two
Good. Don't let worst boy have 2 of the best girls.

He did go for Kim during his spiritual journey on volume 6. It's almost like these girls have a mind of their own, confound them!
Lisa would've been down for it, though.

Scott and Ramona both recognized in each other and on themselves their mistakes and problems regarding issues.

Both accepted it, and decided to take steps to improve themselves, while still trying to see if the relationship can work with the help of each other - because they really love each other.

I think that the end was fine.

It doesn't mean that Ramona is best girl obviously, far from it. On the other side, Ramona and Scott are now trying to be the best boy/girl for each other, maybe they need it.