Why didn't the eagles fly some lava from Mount Doom to Frodo?

Why didn't the eagles fly some lava from Mount Doom to Frodo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EWfllJ6kNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

The hot load would have been too heavy, making it impossible to share it all evenly

Why would it be heavy? They would only need enough for the ring to fit in

the lava would cool before reaching the shire

What if they surrounded the lava in lava to keep it warm?

...go on.

Lava keeps things hot. You have to keep lava hot so that it doesn't solidify by the time it reaches The Shire. Therefore, use the lava to keep the lava hot

Because they didn't know to craft a bucket!

Destroyed.

Lava was not a menu item.

Like a bucket made of lava?

The bucket would melt you dumb fuck.

What if they asked Sauron how to make a bucket in exchange for the ring, but then after he tells them refuse to give him the ring?

Exactly

The ring is made of the material so strong it can only be destroyed in Mr. Doom.
Therefore a bucket that could've hold a lava from the mountain would be the strongest thing in existence. A bucket.

If they lie, then they'll be just like him

True. Lying is bad

microwave the lava bro

Why not microwave the ring?

Lads I don't think they gave Gimli a fair shot at the ring. He had one swing at it before he stopped. Surely he could have made some progress if he had a few more swings.

and wrong

yea

The reason the eagles didn't just fly the lava to the shire is cause the shire had been compromised.

What if Mount Doom erupted and spilled lava onto the ring?

That kekd me

Why not use a trebuchet to launch the ring?

all lava comes from the same place, all they had to do was find some other volcano

youtube.com/watch?v=-EWfllJ6kNw

why didn't one eagle fly ahead and get a bucket of lava, go back, and another would carry Frodo over and then they'd meet half-way and destroy the ring there?

what if they crafted a bucket out of the ring itself then they can scoop some lava with this really tiny bucket. And if it melt it's fine because it's actually the idea from the start

sweet mods de chocobo

Why didn't they put the ring in a box and send it to Valinor?

But then they'd need to get some lava first to heat up the ring so it can be crafted into a tiny bucket first.
I think the answer is trains really, the free folk needed to go through an industrial revolution, invent trains so they can cut down travel times significantly and carry over buckets of lava before it has the chance to cool down. Reforge the ring into a tiny bucket, fly it over to mount doom. Scoop up some lava, bucket melts. And viola, ring destroyed.

What if Sam and Frodo helped them carry that load, swap it between them every now and then

Why didn't they send the ring via a Raven, to the Maester of Mount Doom?

Why didnt they just fart on the ring and then Sauron couldnt use it because now its a brapring that smells like shit LMAAAAAOOOOO

that is one scary picture

This type of shitposting should have been banned in the Geneva convention

If you had watched the movie you'd know that Frodo was vehemently against sharing the load.

dude I would totally release my hot load into Arwen's pussy if you are cathing my drift

microwaves are not owing anything to Gendalf, there is no reason for them to help

Why should The Shire's tax dollars go towards funding Eagles abroad?

that would be extremely helpful

I don't think that Raven was born yet

raven would be corrupted by the ring. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to see this face on the raven

they should have just dug really deep and find lava

The lava is held in the mountain by rock so they just need a bucket made of rock.

did they try to smash the ring with mountain rock? I'm sure some dwarf geologist obtained one before mountain became evil

How is it impossible to destroy with mountain rock if rock>lava?

Fucking stupid ass series. Tolkien was a hack.

why do elves even exist?

They're for breeding

why didnt gannondorf just use his telekinesis to throw the ring into space

Made for BMC

why didn't they just shoot the ring out into space

could the eagles have taken some volcanic rock back to the shire and then re-heated it

Why didn't they just throw the ring into the ocean

why didn't they give the ring to Bom Tombadill and got an raven to pick him up and drop him on lava in mount doom?

because evil sea creatures would use it.

why didn't the eagles take the magic sword bits and use them to stab sauron's eye? he's obviously able to be hurt by it

why didn't they use the rest of the dwarves to dig a tunnel to the lava

why didn't they aske the belrog for help?

No one wants to deal with invisible sharks

Gendalf should have made soapy rain, so Eye would have to blink for a really long time to see clearly, and in that time eagles can safely bring Frodo to the lava

what if it wasn't even saurons ring they had, but saurons grandmothers ring and he doesn't want to see her upset anymore because she doesn't have her ring

>ring is destroyed, and he can't return it to granny
>he dies from shame

fuck.

why didnt they send a team on ninjas instead of a bunch of midgets and Sean Bean?

Why didn't all the races and sauron unite and take over the elven kingdom, kill the men and keep the women as sexual slaves. It would've made everyone happy and the world would be at peace.

After all these years, I still fall in love when I see that face.
Fuck.

Why didn't they just freeze the lava and bring pieces of it back instead of using a bucket

heh load

Who would win, lava or liquid nitrogen?

if they could have done that the eagle could have just carried the ring in that bucket and destroyed it himself.

Sauron checks buckets at the door. If he sees that ring in there, you know he's not letting them through.

dont know why this made me kek

Dude that scary octopus thing was in a tiny little lake imagine what's in the ocean. You want that to have ultimate INVISIBLE power?? Maniacal.

>Gandalf didn't just throw the ring into this guys mouth
Even if it didnt melt, who is ever going to get it? Literally no one. He's nigh unbeatable and fell so far through the earth he ended up on the other side of a mountain. He's gone dude.

Balrogs report to Sauron you retarded moviefag

What you suggest equals bringing the ring to Sauron on a silver plate

>hey bro just reach into my molten stomach or wait for my lava diarrhea to get your ring back
>jk I died on top of a mountain at the center of the earth good luck finding my corpse

Share the load

If there was a container that could hold the lava why didn't sauron just make the ring out of that?

Lel

>mt. doom lava so hot that it can melt the one ring
>but not hot enough to melt through the rocks that make up the volcano

this is dumb

They don't, at least they would not be bound to do so

Lore wise they were part of Morgoths main forces and answered only to him. And are currently in hiding or waiting for his return.
Sure Sauron was a commander of Morgoth but i doubt they would answer or show him absolute loyalty One of the reasons he has not rolled over ME yet i guess

>Balrog's don't shit
Someone didn't read The Silmarillion...

rocks are the hardest metal

cause he would not be able to melt it an shape it in form of ring

I'm downloading the YIFY torrent of the first movie I have not seen this movie
What am I in for?

Boo..ring build up for some neat fights followed by even more boring exposition. Seriously read the summary in wiki and watch the fights in YouTube, so you can save lots of time which you can use to watch true Kinos

Why didn't the fellowship comandere one of the giant worms from the Hobbit, burrow under ground and go to mount doom that way??????!

>3 hours 48 minutes long
>1 movie
jesus christ how is this allowed

A wizard is never late

t. kid with adhd

you can't put metal in a microwave dipshit

I really love how they made the elf ears really subtle, not the fucking spears pointing into the stratosphere like in literally every other fantasy world

This reminds me of that scene in the mwhere frodo is taken by the spider and sam rescues him, and he thought the ring was lost but sma had it the whole time, and he's "i could help you share the load" but the camera zooms in on his mouth when he says share the load and its fucking funny cause its like cum and gay

>only 9 people in the fellowship because of "muh 9 black riders muh 9 walkers" autism
Why not send another elf so that it was a company of ten? Why not send two more people to compensate for the fact that the hobbits are only half as useful as the rest?

Why not just send literally as many people as possible? Like a fucking army? What does it matter how many people he sends? The fellowship in itself was useless