youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
youtube.com/watch?v=pI7J2tOGCLw
thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

oh look it's one of those breh-teir "funny" chinks that drinks beer and can't do math LOL!

you for clicking on an viral video featuring the worn-out forumula of a guy performing an akward public stunt and coming to the conclusion that this is something that needed to be posted

by the way if you think this video is anything more than totally gay and stupid, you're lower to me than any adult cartoon fan

they. look. like. Brazilians.

Holy shit I can't finish the video.
I had to close it when he said he was pickle Rick.

I feel as if he was mocking Rick and Morty fans. This was very ironic.

WHY IS AMERICA SO BROWN!?

White genocide isn't real you delicate snowflake

oy

leave kendrick lamar out of this

>/leftypol/
Gamergate was a mistake

in this instance, would you prefer more yellow?

kek

kendrick lamar is the ultimate bugman rapper

youtube.com/watch?v=pI7J2tOGCLw

they can have to pimp a butterfly, I didn't like it.

i dont give a fuck about his political opinions, but damn was a shit album and whenever kendrick makes a collab he fucks the song up recently

kendrick that paper is changing you real fast, my nigga. dont forget your roots

I respect some of his work but it's impossible to deny he's a nu-male communist idol.

This makes me physically sick

Probably a good reaction to have.

The left was a mistake

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand cuckolding. The kink is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of intersectional feminism most of the empowerment will go over a typical cuck's head. There's also the Bull's aggressive outlook, which is deftly woven into his role - his personal mannerisms draw heavily from the mating habits of bovine animals, for instance. The cucks understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of being cuckolded, to realize that it's not just arousing - it says something deep about DIVERSITY. As a consequence people who dislike cuckolding truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the power of when the woman says "leave the room Carl you're breaking Tyrone's concentration," which itself is a cryptic reference to the plight of African-American males in the United States. I'm smugly grinning right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as The Bull's strong African seed ejaculates itself on my wife. What bigots... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a cuck tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for The Bull's eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 7 inches above of my own (preferably higher) beforehand.

We've got one of those pledging right now. Except he's not funny, can barely drink, and is just a general bore to be around. Little faggot puked at our tailgate after two mixed drinks.There's a reason you never see chinks in fraternities.

what's the top right one?

you kid but

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals

Frat bros? On my Sup Forums?

chapo trap house, left wing rip off of the daily shoah