Americunts can legally own anti-tank rifles

>americunts can legally own anti-tank rifles

Why is this allowed? What do you think would happen if someone were to park something like this up outside a school and just start blasting kids? There is literally no justified reason to own one of these or any other deadly weapon for that matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JA8I5ADd4Mk
youtu.be/MMbI22Uya8A
antitank.co.uk/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Vrvh7qeGA
youtube.com/watch?v=pEN3gkN9wNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's nothing more free than an AT rifle m8.
saged

lol you jelly OP?

We can also own those.

What's the problem? Last I checked you guys have one the highest homicide rates in Western Europe.

Based leaf.

meanwhile you cucks get thrown in jail for owning a twitter account or bicycle tires

kill yourself mohammed.

>allowed

Go fuck yourself.

HAHA, GET FUCKED!

youtube.com/watch?v=JA8I5ADd4Mk

We can own flamethrowers
Hell, it'd probably be a quicker process than buying guns in most states, too.

>park something like this up outside a school and just start blasting kids?

They'd kill a few with a very low rate of fire and low capacity whilst being in a stationary position.

Would you rather they get stabbed?

I am jelly.
The question is why it's not allowed everywhere, cuck.

Pretty sure you can order them online without any background check. Be wary if you live in a faggot state like California though because God only knows what they consider illegal on a state level.

Do you have any idea how expensive it is to buy and maintain one?

your kill count would be shit because that round isn't meant for tiny personnel you silly cuck

>allowed to own assault rifles
HUH AGAINST WHAT?! A TYRANNOUS GOVERNMENT? YOU MEAN THOSE GUYS WITH TANKS N SHIET???

>allowed to own AT rifles
WHAT YOU NEED THAT FOR XD

There's no winning here.

>why can Americans own anti tank rifles
>because Americans can own tanks
Remember children, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
youtu.be/MMbI22Uya8A

uhhh do you know how much it would fucking cost to buy that then shoot it for recreation. I imagine the rounds are about $50 a piece. The gun itself is probably somewhere around $5000-$15000.

It's not like Earl Joe that works at Wal-Mart can go and get one after he gets off work.

Holy fuck, do brits ever just think about things before they say them?

>cannon.jpg
THAT IS LAHTI L39 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Guns can't defend you against the government's tanks or airplanes
>What the fuck, why do you need an anti tank rifle!?

>lying down to shoot a fucking rifle

wew laddies

dont say anything bad about muslims or youll go to jail.....i guess having guns is worse...

Well you can buy a 40mm full auto machine gun so why not 20mm anti-tank rifle??

All your potential (You)'s belong to me

Need to install a few anti tank gun surrender bins get a life

>There is literally no justified reason to own one of these or any other deadly weapon for that matter.
Yes there is
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Jealous?

Want some fish and chips u wanker?

Death to Britons

Praise kek

I guess you like jelly with our freedom.

>giving a fuck about (you)s
Pathetic

This is why we became our own country

Where do you idiots come from?

That's one in the pocket, thanks pal.

>he doesn't own a 20mm AT rifle

step it up famalam

Why are brits so obsessed with curtailing liberties? Are you a bunch of genocidal fucknuts? IS THIS WHY YOU HAVE NO GENES?

Recognized dubs

Yes that old AT rifle pierces modern tanks

>no justified reason to own one of thes

What about shooting tanks?
I mean, crap man, the purpose for having one is in the name of the fucking weapon.
It is an anti-tank gun, the reason to own one is to shoot tanks.

Why would my government want to avoid my having the ability to shoot tanks. If they are not planning on giving me a reason to shoot one of THEIR tanks, there is no reason for them to restrict my capacity for tank destruction.

What if someone attacks your house with a tank? In the UK you would be fucked, but in America you could blow them up.

>the bigger and louder and scarier looking a gun is, the more children it can kill per minute

that's not how it works

an AT rifle is essentially just a regular rifle that shoots huge ass AP rounds

besides, AT rifles are shit tier compared to something like a panzerfaust

well, first of all im sure a anti tank rifle is not a good choice for a mass shooting britbong, second, what gives you the right to judge what and what we can not own

>britcucks letting their imagination run wild about how weapons combat plays out

are you fucking retarded? a pistol with 5 spare mags would rack up a MUCH higher kill count

>trump wins
>move to america
>can buy this gun and live comfy under the god emperors reign

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

HE ASKS.

BECAUSE WE CAN AND WE DO - BECAUSE WE ARE FREE AND WE ARE BEHOLDEN TO NO ONE - ITS CALLED FREEDOM YOU KEKWAD. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN FREE SO I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

WE KICKED YOUR ASS A FEW TIMES AND WE HAD TO EVEN SAVE YOU PUSSYS FROM GETTING RICK ROLLED.

GROW A PAIR FAGGGGGG

Anti-Tank rifles are legal in the UK. They have a very dedicated group of enthusiast but they are very expensive to own and operate.

antitank.co.uk/index.htm

Here in Canadaland I had an opportunity to buy a PTRS for $1800 a few years back but ammo was too scarce for it so I didn't bother.

Prove it.

(This post is satire)

>in case of emergency break glass

I don't care let them shoot the school I hate kids anyway.

Fuck off muhammad were full

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING TEA DRINKING FAGGOT

Based cheese

How would you destroy tanks in the upcoming race war?

Point for the burger. Having a arsenal at home is the duty of all men

It would be less effective than a hunting rifle. More kids would escape.

(hatred of west intensifies)

Have you seen the size of the average American?

You need that kind of firepower to bring them down.

What do you think would happen if a pink buffalo flew out of your bathtub and did a little dance? If it happens, we can say. The fact that it hasn't happened yet means it's extremely improbable. Oh and, not that a liberal like you would care, but thousands of your girls are in rape rings run by Muslims. Clean up your own shit first.

Quick name a single instance in US history a Civilian killed another Civilian with an Anti Tank rifle.

I'll wait.

It looked familiar.

Yes.

I wish I could legally own an anti-tank rifle.

>deadly weapon
I live in the woods. Fuck you for suggesting I can't own a defense against large predators.

Funny thing about large predators, though. mankind is the top dog.

Oh my god. You're so hilarious. First off it's anti-material, not anti-tank. .50 BMG and similar cartridges haven't been effective against tanks since the 30s. Secondly this isn't very effective as a mass shooter's weapon; too heavy and too slow. Educate yourself before speaking about something you don't understand. Oh, and before you talk about how you don't need guns because the police will protect you I should probably remind you that your police have been covering up the rape of hundreds of girls in Rotherham, so I wouldn't trust them with jack shit.

I can go to the gun store and play with them. I'm not rich enough to leave with one yet, but soon.

>libtards constantly mock gun owners by saying guns can't protect you against the government's tanks
>wtf what do you even need an AT gun for?!!

CA and MD are the only states that prohibit flamethrowers. Everywhete elsr you can get them w no background check.

They are for clearing brush user. Not weapons at all.

>you will never legally own an anti-materiel rifle
>Hungary produces excellent anti-materiel rifles and I'll never get my hands on them because gun laws and regulations

youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Vrvh7qeGA
youtube.com/watch?v=pEN3gkN9wNI

The torment is unbearable. The pain consumes me, but doesn't let me die. It feeds upon my soul like a parasite.

Shall not infringe Englishman.

>What do you think would happen if someone were to park something like this up outside a school and just start blasting kids?
Probably the same thing that would happen if you hit them with a much smaller round, they'd fucking die. There's a fuckton of tactical disadvantages in trying to use one of these to actually harm people instead of just using any AR or hunting rifle. But, the biggest, baddest gun gives you the biggest emotional boner to think about the children. Saged.

Most based thing I've ever heard a leaf say.

Carry on, America's tophat.

>implying these anti-tank rifles are not useless againts modern armour.

It can probably pierce IFVs, definitely humvees and low flying helicopters

Nice pic.

Saved.

>not effective as a mass shooting weapon
>educate yourself

this is the problem with america, ladies and gentlemen. "you brits wouldn't know how to shoot up a shool unless you had military training, haha!"

strangely enough that's the fucking point you inbred cuck

See

Enjoy your ban.

I see at least someone knows what's up, just more Euro cucks wanting us to put down arms and pickup a pink whistle like the men in their fucked lands.

If I found a Ahmed crossing my property to ruin my state I can respond with lethal force, if the same thing happens in the UK with a simple kitchen knife, the home owner is going to jail, how are us burgerlanders wrong again?

an anti tank rifle would be useless against a modern tank

Why is it that amerifriends can own firearms and we are cucked by the government?
How can I fix my shitty government?

>What do you think would happen if someone were to park something like this up outside a school and just start blasting kids?
Maybe we would know if ANYONE had EVER done this.

NFA firearms are used in so few crimes that they're statistically insignificant. I think there's been less than ten murders with a fully-automatic rifle since the NFA was passed decades ago.

This

>There is literally no justified reason to own one of these or any other deadly weapon for that matter.

You can kill all the kids you'd ever want with an axe.

The only incremental threat with this weapon is to tanks and if you see one of those in your neighborhood you should probably shoot it with something effective.

For what?

>last time we gave a fuck about what your country thought it was 1775
and maybe if you didnt turn into giant pussies, you would still have an empire

>definitely humvees and low flying helicopters
won't a .50bmg round do that?

even we can own those...

How many shekels does it go for?

>no justified reason to own deadly weapons
My arms are deadly weapons.
I could, hypothetically, kill a man with a pencil if I applied myself.

How do you propose we remove all deadly weapons from society short of the fucking Matrix?

It wouldn't be useless against an ifv, helicopter or humvee, as I've had to point out for the third fucking time

>implying I need an anti-tank rifle to park outside a school and blast kids

Fucking eurocucks.

All of our leopards can be disabled by an AT rifle.

The abrams can be penetrated from the rear and have its engine disabled/set on fire.

Fuck i wish i could own one of those.

Were you the guy in Midgard Enc.?

Thanks Medkit.

sup

looks like a 34, right?

Save a life, bin that knife

you guys actually have a proven reason in recent history as well.