A possible upcoming Disney Movie about Joan of Arc/Jean D'Arc?

Watched Frozen today, and saw this picture of Joan of Arc?
And it came into my mind, that this could have been a teaser of an upcoming Disney about her.
Sounds that legit, and if yes, how will Disney butcher that movie?

> disney movie about an actual person that's nowadays a religious figure, famous for talking to one of the most worshipped gods

never going to happen.

>a Disney movies about a Catholic saint
Come on man, not even Sup Forums, but the ones the run Disney would never allow it

Sacrilegious

I'd watch the shit out a Disney Joan of Arc.

true, but I think, they cut the whole "in a holy mission of god" part, and let her only fight for her country.
Greater problem, would be, that the Britains/English people are supposed to be the bad guys. But I guess, they will say, it was a evil wizard, behind the hundred years war, so that both lands turn into chaos, but in the end, both kingdoms are making peace.

also, they already did a movie about a historical person, even tough, it's not really historycal correct.

How is she holding that shield?

with a ribbon

What a load of merde

[Insert dumb fire pun here]

well, I guess the disney version will also skip the part, were she dies...

>true, but I think, they cut the whole "in a holy mission of god" part, and let her only fight for her country.

You might as well make a move about Abraham Lincolns presidency without acknowledging the Civil War

>You might as well make a move about Abraham Lincolns presidency without acknowledging the Civil War
well, I only changed the reason why she fights, but I don't skip the war

I really hope didney doesn't pick up on this, they'd just run everything through a family friendly filter and ruin the whole point of her character so as to not offend anyone. DreamWorks could totally pull it off though.

The reason is the whole point of her fighting in the war you moron. God literally told her to fight.

Disney wouldn't make it explicitly about her but I'd like movie inspired by her, like a Mulan with Knights and shit.

The gospel was such an influence on here she refused to carry a sword into battle, despite allegedly being well trained. There's another problem, there's a stories and myth around Jean, many people see her as a great warrior but she was likely just a moral figure not even a commander. All I can say for certain is she was a woman who believed God told her to fight for France, is connected to a number of curious victories, was captured and executed.

I mean, hunchback of Notre Dame exists, there's a possibility

>Ariel not turning into sea foam
>The prince in Rapunzel not being blinded
>The sisters in Cinderella not having their feet mutilated
>Pocahontas not being 10 years old
>Fox not dying of exhaustion and the Hound not being executed by his owner
>Shere Khan not being skinned
>Mulan not committing suicide
>Dinosaurs coexisting with lemurs

Now I'm not saying I think a Joan of Arc movie is in the works. But neither historical, literary, nor scientific inaccuracies have ever gotten in the way of a Disney movie being made.

Since everyone knows disney's style is about not being accurate, I must ask, what will it be about. I imagine it being like mulan but some how less violent.

I think the riskiest god movie they're ever going to make is Hunchback.