If rick and morty is reddit: the show, and steven universe is tumblr: the show, what is Sup Forums: the show?

If rick and morty is reddit: the show, and steven universe is tumblr: the show, what is Sup Forums: the show?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Go to Mach one, engage warp speed
I'm late for work
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Robot Chicken

Specifically the Carl parts.

Drawn together

Moral Orel.

Teen Titans Go

Xavier Renegade Angel

Arthur

We have a board dedicated to it

Oh I remember when you posted this on /mlp/ the other day

/)

A cartoon about hating everything? Dan vs

Duck Dynasty

What the fuck does "reddit: the show" even mean. What possible metric could you be qualifying that by?

You just sound retarded.

Bojack Horseman, but only the parts where it's at its darkest and most suffering.

It means "I don't like it" in autistic language

Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace

>Implying Sup Forums is that sophisticated

unironically The Nutshack

bojack horseman is schlock

Winner.

it's this

Ed, Edd n Eddy

reddit = normie , tumblr = sjw

are you dense

MLP

BARNEYFAG SPOTTED
You know where to go: >>>mlp

pic related and South Park. But the non meme answer would be the shows I mentioned and the shows you mentioned too. Rick and Morty gets hated on because reddit circlejerks over it but it's really not bad. Justin Roiland browses Sup Forums. There are steven universe posts daily on the autistic boards. SP got a lot of hate this year cause this season was mediocre, but a great majority here love the show, and I think it's the closest a cartoon could get to this site's culture

Sup Forums = NEET

/thread

South Park.

Despite KOTH's outlier characters, Hank Hill is just too normalfag to truly represent Sup Forums, and he's the main character.

>Reddit
>Normie

Nah, my best friend browses that site and he never goes out, if anything he can be a bit humourless

So is Sup Forums.

Sealab 2021

Thread over

mlp

pastel horses

MY NAME IS~

>capitalizing the first letter when greentexting
Shoo, shoo redditfriend.

Literally MLP:FiM

This.

If your answer is anything but self-deprecating than you are the exact reason this is the answer.

The constant science fiction reference-spouting plus the painfully softcore and shlocky edginess. You know the type of people that enjoy that.

Neets hate change so it'd have to be something old.
Dexter's lab.
between dexter's fear of going outside, frequent references to classic cartoons and comics, single-minded autistic focus, unique way of talking separate from normies, hostility towards his like-minded peers and dislike/misunderstanding of 2d girls, I'm surprised he's nor 4chans mascot instead.
also pic related.

12 Oz Mouse

Many if not most redditors find themselves to be above Sup Forums, like "ugh....you go THERE???" "zomg that place is nothing but trolls and pedophiles -_-" and etc

pokemon?

First post best post

*3d

But westen mecha sucks

Shows made for tax exemption don't count

Xavier

Yeah, this, if we're going by the criteria of a show that embodies Sup Forums, not that is uniquely appreciated by Sup Forums.

Agamemnon Counterpart

Then why isn't Futurama called Reddit: the show?

If /x/ was a cartoon

Not opening this thread but I hope somebody said 'Drawn Together' already.

MLP

South Park, without a doubt

>south park
>recent season literally contradicts Sup Forums

The Nutshack

What about Dan Vs.?

Dan gets irrationally angry about little things just like us

> everyone says mlp as the meme answer
>I unironically watch and like mlp
> MY waifu is a horse
St-stop mocking me ;_;

No it doesn't?

You'd have to be pretty fucking retarded to think the neckbeards/trolls were the antagonists of this season

Dan Vs.

Jaded, angry little manlet who would probably burn down a city if his cat asked him to.

Wondershowzen

Depends. Which one?

If it's not applejack I'd like to suggest a rope

>That time when Frylock invited the Bible fruits over and Carl wouldn't stay even if the Tangerine was a girl, because he has "standards"
Hmm, I don't know if he's "OUR" guy.

Pottery.

Twilight and pinkie are best
Maud is also top tier

Because we like futurama

That's Sup Forums, nigger.

Well hey, you may be a faggot for watching the show, but even I have to admit that big white one whatsherface is pretty smokin hot for some odd reason.

Like, I've watched it with my nephew and niece while i was babysitting them (they're like, 5 and 6 apiece), and then she came on screen and I'm like, "whoa, hey baby, why don't you come over to my hitchin' post."

So, as long as that one's your waifu, I won't judge.

TITO DICK

So basically what you're saying is that they act like people on Sup Forums do about reddit?

I think that's how everyone acts about everyone

Super Jail?

>maud
I've been out of the loop for a few years, hold on...
Oh. Haha nice taste fag

Which website is pic related?

MLP makes sense though in a strange way
It's hated by most people who have no idea what it's about simply because they consider it to be something for pedophiles, neckbeards, and creeps

Sounds like Sup Forums to me

>it's an "everyone pretends Sup Forums is a superior website" episode

A bunch of people with various interests and personalities arguing and fighting each other under one roof.
The only difference is that there are no females in any of our lives.

Even if Sup Forums has it's own share of problems I would unironically consider it the superior website, not by far but not by little either.

This
Carl is pretty much the perfect representation of what the vast majority of Sup Forums users will look like in twenty years, that's probably why we like him so much.

Because its full of babbys first existentialism made by pseudo intellectuals, XD random shit and way much improv humor.
Also Reddit likes it a lot, and we hate Reddit.

>waifu'ing a legit autist
Well I mean considering where we are I can't really say I'm surprised

EARL

Bonzibuddy.com

>implying show
Sup Forums is Homestuck
moot is Hussie

ATHF = /s4s/
Bojack = Sup Forums
Rick = /sci/
Morty = Sup Forums
Zootopia = Sup Forums
MLP = Sup Forums

i'd like to agree with those saying dan vs. but we have to be a bad show

Dan Vs

Problem Solverz

>its fans think it's hot shit but everyone else knows it's just a pile of shit

Yeah that's about right for this place

>people from the outside looking in can't understand the appeal and often have hilariously wrong ideas about what it's actually like
>is both loved and loathed with equal ferocity
>has had a far-reaching influence on the zeitgeist which many people perhaps don't even realize
>oldfags who've been following since the beginning think it's gone downhill but newfags who joined more recently think they're just grumpy old bastards with rose-tinted lenses
Sup Forums is literally MLP.

Dale is Sup Forums the character, though.

Nah, Dale is more like /x/ the character, back when /x/ was good.

Red Skull is Sup Forums the character now.