Mentions both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, 20 years before the election

>mentions both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, 20 years before the election
>suggest Hillary would become President
>features a black woman suggesting she'd be married to Trump in an unrealistic scenario

Is there a greater film than Die Hard with a Vengeance?

Other urls found in this thread:

usafirearms.com/product.limited-edition-stg-77-40th-anniversary-steyr-arms-aug
youtube.com/watch?v=ixeSD5HjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ixeSDfra5HjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xameless self bump

Even without all that shit its pure action kino

WAV > 1 > 2 > didnt see any others

I don't remember any of those things...

Shut up, Matt.

1. Absolute classic. Should be selected for preservation for being culturally, historically and aesthetically significant.
2. All right I guess
3. Fun and well paced action movie
4. For being a blatant cash grab it wasn't all that bad.
5. Fucking shit.

>4. For being a blatant cash grab it wasn't all that bad.
It was a stand-alone project they repurposed into a Die Hard sequel.

I don't know, man. The first DH still takes the first place for me. Vengeance is pretty damn good, but it falls rather flat after the boat. The writer himself even admits that, he didn't know how to end the movie.

With minor tweaks the boat should have served as a finale and it would have been a tight package, but as it is, no way it is number one for me.

Most of the Die Hard movies were stand-alone projects based on different books and shit.

Who is Matt?

I agree about the ending

hell 1-3 are all pretty amazing movies that redefined the genera

I don't remember a movie ever having a more strong sense of place then the first die hard and 2 loses that a bit but 3 makes the whole city feel involved and the pacing works well.

Well that does sound like a cash grab, and one that was allright for a mid-2000s action movie.

Make "German" villains great again

Also they might have gotten something more out of the Gruber brothers and their connection. "Yeah, he was an asshole!" was funny and all, but there could have been more of that element of vengeance, not totally overridden by the gold robbery.

trump was pretty big in the 80's

you can own a piece of movie gun kino yourself if you live in a free state

usafirearms.com/product.limited-edition-stg-77-40th-anniversary-steyr-arms-aug

Doesn't that play into the brothers strongest bond? Their need to mask their true motives under a charade?

Vengance matters less then causing a tragedy to reap capital rewards in that family it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=ixeSD5HjQ

You're welcome

Try THIS.............

youtube.com/watch?v=ixeSDfra5HjQ

Based mctiernan

OG AUG is pure sex. The proprietary optic really drives the F U T U R E aesthetic home