Would you?

Would you?

>Movie teaches that fat people have feelings and not to judge people based off their size
>Movie constantly makes fun of manlets with jokes about Farquads height

I already do

People don't choose to be fat

Sure

>People don't choose to be fat

Naw.

I think the message was more "love the inside, not the outside." Or I guess, love the person, not the body. Or something like that. But there wasn't really any mention of weight or size in the film, it was always about ogres being hideous, ugly, or "beasts."

With that in mind, Farquad was a marvelous asshole, and deserved ridicule for his delusions and assholetry.

I would

The movie is actually extremely consistent.
Farquaad is ridiculous because he desperately tries, through his castle size/the cake doll, to appear as something he isn't: tall.
HE values height, as HE values Fiona's beauty.
He is pathetic not because he is short, but because he is delusional and superficial.
He is ugly and wants to look better.
Fiona, instead, is beautiful, but chooses to look worse.

Shrek, deformed, is happy with a deformed spouse.
Farquaad, deformed, is unhappy with a deformed wife.

Farquaad is a perfect mirror and antithesis to both the male and female leads.

Now get off my OgreKino you plebeian swine. You don't get the intricacies of its harmonious plot.

This movie has too many layers for you to comprehend.

Drain the swamp!

yep!

The mirror actually warns Farquad about the curse, but he didn't let him speak.

The mud bath farting scene was hot

Height is genetics
Obesity is caused by stupidity

The way you phrased that kind of implies that people choose to be short. After all, you also completely ignore the part about making fun of people's heights.

yes

It's all ogre now.

>The way you phrased that kind of implies that people choose to be short

Congratulations, you figured out the joke

Im disappointed we never got to see what the dragon turned into during the Happily Ever After spell took effect

THEN I SAW HER FACE

would I do the dirty deed with this thick goddess?
you bet your ass motherfucker

>stupidity

Fuck off bro, I'm just hungry; not defending my weight, but I'm lik this because I'm hungry not stupid.

Would I

As an obese piece of shit I can tell you that in 90% of cases it's all our fault. And I'm making allowances for depression, other mental issues and biological issues (glands and other weird shit).

Eh, with your eyes closed just imagine her VA.

She's actually not ugly. A bit of a butterface, but she isn't a fat fuck like Shreck, she doesn't even have a belly, just a bit thick. So yeah, sure.

Reminder we could have had this in Shrek 4.