Seriously, what is wrong with you faggots?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3787551/Sex-dolls-drunken-brawls-crying-women-night-Britain-Perfectly-timed-pictures-capture-city-s-typical-boozy-evening.html

And here I was seriously beginning to think sharting in the mart was a problem.

it's quite fun tbqh

The anglo-saxons have always been the scum of the earth.

>bugarian
wew

>not fighting, singing & shagging on a night out.

Ok America keep drinking your piss beer and telling us how good it tastes.

>It's not the same in every first-world city

Travel more.

That's fucking hilarious, sounds like a great time.

you don't see this shit in London

why is it always grim Northern/Welsh places?

>Has fun doing all this stupid shit and complains the US is dangerous.

Getting pissed on the town is safe as houses lad.

>entertain the plebs with circuses to hide the fact you are robbing them blind
>get mad that theres elephant shit everywhere
you reap what you sow

>Americans can't drink because their televangelist leaders won't let them

Because it is haram

Oh no the heirs of fucking ancestral druids and savage warriors like to fight with each other

woooow wurl star xd

>sex dolls

Doll in Fall is your new meme.

we have some british barracks around my town and you can see similiar pictures near british bars here

> Stumbling around in the street while drunk is as dangerous as being shot at by your own police

okay then mate

It's because we aren't endemically niggers. After dark most of our ethnics keep themselves in their houses unless they're trained to behave like Anglos.

Notable exceptions include hackney and Bradford.

>t. beer pong champion 2015 at kappa delta zulu
mom's gonna freak!

The UK has the worst drinkers and drinking culture on the planet. I found it so boring that I literally stayed sober just to watch the fights that happened.

And they did happen. They did.

Make the UK great again.

You anglos shouldn't really be drinking as you can't hold your liquer. I just saw a documentary about some northern english town going to shit because some people started drinking lager and it somehow made them lose all control.

"It's 'cause it's fizzy innit." Seriously not getting this.

sharting in the mart is still a problem. at least getting into a brawl can be considered impressive in some way.

I shouldn't feel a sense of pride and yet here we are.

>declaring a meme
newfag, you seem to be lost
>>>/reddit/

Nah, getting in a brawl is one thing, walking down the street with a fuck doll and passing out with your belly hanging out in the middle of the cross way is NOT COOL!.

That shit doesn't happen in the US.

who the fuck can't hold their lager? we've been making stronger ales than that fizzy shit for generations.

>That shit doesn't happen in the US.

I'm pretty sure it does.

I love it, accidental renaissance indeed.

Basically, poor British people LOVE to drink excessively. It's pretty much what a lot of them live for.

This

Britain is full of normalfags and drunks

Honestly if the Muslims stamp out alcohol that would be excellent

that's probably a hen/stag do. they're common enough and it only happens in those places. the passing out thing I agree with you, they really should try and get home first, or at least try and get out of the way of people who need to get past so we can ignore them while they choke on their own puke.

why is this picture so perfect

>and crying women

Come on now, at least now we know why England's women are going with blacks.

Well they may be degenerative, but at least they're not RACIST.

so tolerant woooooo

and i'm fairly sure you do get rowdy drunks. every country does

Yeah, but the article states that the UK is profoundly impacted by his behavior.

Sure the US has certain parts of certain cities (college campuses and areas that military assholes roam) but full groan adults? 60-70 year olds and shit?. Come on man.

That's exactly the thing I'm not getting. But this is what most britbongs said was the problem, lager and lager louts.

Also, have seen britbongs getting wasted abroad and I don't know, it seems like it doesn't take that much to get them completely shitfaced. Maybe it's the holiday release of societal pressures or something.

I seriously wonder what the body count would be in various countries if the locals were given a script of the average UK Friday night to follow.

Prohibition was decades ago m8

This is true art. Was the photographer ever identified?

>it seems like it doesn't take that much to get them completely shitfaced
m8 they're shitfaced before they even go out for the night.

Most poor Britons go abroad purely to drink - I doubt they'd go to Finland, though.

ah, you don't know about pre-drinking. they drink before they leave to get drunk because it's cheaper to buy alcohol from the supermarket and bring it home, then they drink while they're out in order to keep the buzz going.

this. If you don't preload before your night out your are a a fag

We have a pre-drinking culture.

Everyone gets drunk before they go out

to be fair, the cutoff is generally 40-50. 60-70 year olds can't really handle it. and yes 40-50 year olds get pissed because being drunk is fun. that's why people do it.

Nigger what? I never heard of this but it makes so much sense. Is this true?

Reminder: British people are subhuman. They ALL have buck teeth and sound stupid when they "speak"

of course. we have made getting as pissed as you possibly can without dying into a cheap, fine art.

everyone does it yes. ive known for multiple big bottles of vodka to be drunk before the party even leaves their house.

Post imperial malaise

Yeah, "pre's" are really common here.

>Get invited out
>"Pre's round x at y time"
>Buy beer, cider whatever on the way up
>Get drunk with your friends
>Head out to town

Also helps with getting in and being social in clubs and the like, seeing as how most Brits are socially stiff.

Dont you burgers 'Pre-game' or is that just a gathering with a couple drinks?

We get wasted before we leave so we only have to buy about 3-4 drinks while we're out, and maybe a few shots on top of that (if someone is cheeky enough to buy a round).

reminder: american "people" are subhuman. they ALL have buckteeth, are named cletus, and sound stupid when they "speak"

haha what, do yanks go out sober?

Pic related but the uncropped version was better. I can't find it though

its a thing here too. how fuckin old are you?

You absolutely do

Of course I know about the pre-drinking. Saves money doesn't it. But I still don't get how smashed the britbongs can get. Maybe it's some sort of national memory of the time pubs had to close at 11 PM and everyone just drank as much as they could in as short time as possible. Still, lager, wtf?

They've been going to Estonia for years now, I think. That's where poor Finns go to drink as well.

Not everyone here is packing.
Except for assault biscuits and tactical spoons.

oi m8 propa guv'na innit hook ya in the gabber

>its a thing here

where?

I'm 35, never heard of this shit. Nevermind that I wouldn't do it. I'd be in serious trouble by the time I reach my destination.

Seriously? where is it a thing?.

>They've been going to Estonia for years now, I think. That's where poor Finns go to drink as well.

Never heard of this before. Most Brits go to Spain/Portugal and their islands, cos they like the heat.

Can't see the appeal of Estonia, except it's cheap - but so are Spain and Portugal.

eh, who knows. some people just can't handle it. maybe whatever town you saw just had shit genetics when it came to alcohol, and when they bred with each other eventually it happened to all of them. where I live people tend to drink a fuckload more so the drinks are cheaper to compensate.

Don't they have the whole city covered with surveillance cameras, and people watching non stop? Doesn't that make is hard for you to get away?

Please suggest a good beer that a Britbong would consider acceptable. Must be sold here in the states.

>women crying

why is this news?

Yeah, bud.

We did it all the time in college, fuck paying $5 for a 12 oz glass of budweiser baka

Estonia's a new destination for a change, I guess. But the Helsinki-Tallinn ferries are mostly full of shitfaced Finns, that's true.

Get mad crumpet nigger

Remember 1776

I gotchu senpai

The brits are absolute madmen.

Wisconsinites out drink anyone in the lower 48, and I've never seen the likes of citizenry lying in gutters of their own vomit or piss, requiring ambulances to render them aid on a night out. Learn to hold your liquor!

>Bulgaria
>Talking shit about Anglos
Oh please

>college

All right well. I suppose that's a possibility, but I'm telling you I've been in the military and never hard of "pre-drinking" and considering even out of the military I haven't heard or seen anyone introduce me to "pre-drinking" I'd have to say it's either very new here or limited to colleges/universities or just where you went.

I'd easier believe people make a habit out of smoking pot or snorting coke before heading out to get plastered with booze.

The only major US city I've been drinking in was LA and that wasn't really a pre-drinking place unless you had a designated driver (getting taxis to go some place was a hassle and you couldn't really walk anywhere).

So mostly the parties consisted of people getting drunk at someone's place, everyone planning on going to some place but then not really going unless there was some dive bar nearby.

That's like being top of the special class.

we call these pre-parties "etkot" in Finnish, it's a norm here to get drunk at home before going to the bar/nightclub

Well, we have to have something to be proud of other than cheese and brats.

No, because the cameras are privately-owned.

Beer is safe. At least he is taking care of the important things.

I was there on Saturday night having the time of my life.

That's crazy. I suppose I understand now why you guys fight so much.

Godddamn. If y'all had fucking guns you'd be even worse than the United States.

God bless us I actually think we look pretty responsible now.

Ale is what we drink.

Hobgoblin is quite good.

Bath Gem is my favourite atm, but I think it's local to where I am - ale generally tastes best close to where it's brewed.

WHITE DEGENERACY doesn't EXIST!!!

posted to wrong flag, but still. I meant England/UK guys.

Sharp's Doom Bar. I believe it's sold by Molson Coors over there.

the standard police vehicle in Finland is like this because it's designed for transfering too drunk people

We need legal weed.

i used to do it all the time when i was 19-20
>walk down the street with a bottle of rum/jager/vodka in a paper bag
>drink enough to get 90% shitfaced
>chuck the bottle
>get to the bar and tame the fire

remember 1607-1776. stay mad literal nigger.

Thanks Britbros. I will check these out.

Honestly all drugs, including alcohol should be banned, imagine how much degeneracy would decrease.

Ban drugs, all kinds, anything which you can smoke be it tobacco, cigarettes, cannabis, marijuana, water pipe, anything, Alcohol.

Ban night clubs.

Have bars which can not serve alcohol, only soft drinks and the have to close before midnight all days of the week.

in fairness it's relatively new. i don't think it existed before the 50's-60's

Wow

Sweden, are you the fun police?