PICK MY SEAT Sup Forums

Watching Blade Runner 2049™

why are there seats so far to the side? who would want to sit there?

F row might be better

>theatres have designated sitting seats now

Dont feel so bad about not going to movies anymore tbqh

Anything in the middle

B1

E Middle

I don't know where the fuck you live but in Binland the multiplex chain that owns like 80% of the theatres has had designated seating as a mandatory part of purchasing tickets at least since the early 90s (the first time I bought movie tickets).

Go sit next to that single person in F. When they get up to create a buffer space, move into the seat that they were sitting in because thats the best seat. You should get it all on secret video as well and post it here after the movie.

G13

Sitting slightly offcenter is the patrician choice

What the.. why does your image omit the shower stalls available? website glitch?

Don't go and pretend like it's the greatest film ever made like every other redditor on here.

I live in Pennsylvania and you just sit wherever.

>When they get up to create a buffer space, move into the seat that they were sitting in because thats the best seat.

No it's not. It's off-centre.

Where's Binland?

Formerly known as Österland

That makes it the best seat
Sitting slightly offcenter reduces the total angle range your eyes need to travel in order to view the whole screen without scewing the picture the way sitting near the edge would

Sitting about 1/5 towards the edge, measured from the center, and 2/3 back from the screen is the absolute best set you can have

F row, right next to that other solo guy

Or you could luck out and its some cute neet girl.

Your life sound sad if getting to sit next to a girl in a movie theatre is "lucking out".

Girls only go with Chad or their roastie clique

That cinema design is awful, where's the central aisle? I'm literally shaking. You better go exact row center to minimize the risk of people stepping over you for a mid film toilet break.

>I'm literally shaking.

this always makes me chuckle

>mid film toilet break
This is a thing in America.

Row E three seats to the right of the centre
if youre right handed then you should sit to the right if not sitting dead centre.
with this seat, you will not be prevented from lounging, and you will not prevent others from lounging
if your seats have arm rests which you are able to lift, then you have yourself a 4 seat sofa if you so desire
>having to get there early to get a good seat
>not being able to see how busy the screening is until youre in the screen
why the fuck would anyone complain about being able to book seats

Its the leicester square formerly Empire cinema. It's meant to be one of the better ones, movies use it for premieres. Interstellar had the red carpet there

> leicester square formerly Empire cinema
How about the BFI? It's a bigger screen and you can take a nice stroll along the river too.

All the central seats are packed out for every single showing there

Central Aisle?

So literally no one is able to be directly in front of the screen?

K5