It's a nice fantasy to think about actresses who decided to whore out willfully to an ugly old fat movie mogul in...

it's a nice fantasy to think about actresses who decided to whore out willfully to an ugly old fat movie mogul in exchange for a career

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yi0Vkp13N1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is she Hollywood's new "it" girl
by "it" they meant "Harvey"

Harvey is small potatoes.

Gretchen Mol seems like the type that would even eat ass to get ahead.

Gretchen Mol is one of the confirmed Harvey girls

Oh well, its either sex your way in or be some jewish guys daughter.
There is no other way in unless they start in a foreign country

Mira Sorvino, Uma Thurman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gretchen Mol, Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba, Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively, Zendaya Coleman, Michelle Williams and Marion Cotilliard . All allegedly.

Yes it is user

>Jessica Alba
She wouldn't even go topless for sin city so her dad wouldnt get mad but is sucking jew cock?

A-listers? Really? I mean wow...

I thought Uma was one of the few that didn't fuck him.

Funny, that's the vibe I get from Jennifer Lawrence.

>mfw DOZENS of waifu-ists have an heroed in the last few hours
Thank you BASED kikes.

Well JLaw is kinda the 2010's Gretchen I guess

She's also been married to a rich guy already though I don't know when this was supposed to have happened.

sucking jew cock wouldn't be publicized.

Why would a jew want to sleep with a women who looks so quintessentially Aryan?

Makes no sense

"Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet. He puts her in a picture or two, takes her to an event, and not unlike Cher Horowitz, makes her a project, an attempted creation. The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set. Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it’s his wife’s fault. But the most telling sign, if you’re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars."

Jennifer Lawrence was seen in Marchesa on the red carpet for Hunger Games. lol!

Thats the kink dummy
forbidden fruit
plus jews know they are ugly

Ass eating confirmed

Maybe the reason she was so butthurt about the fappening is the possibility of harvey and her's sex pics coming out

>Giving people who can't act well jobs, cause muh dick
People like that fat shit are the reason why we see so many mediocre actresses today.

I believe it

She fuck Tarantino instead, he laid claim to her at the orgy parties.

Jaayzus is that real? So big?

>Tarantino
That pussy couldnt even convince a woman to give him her old socks

yes you are a beta for thinking that women hate to mix pleasure with business.

>wheres your dick?

The guy has a reputation as an asshole tye that up with his clout as a director like his old boss Harvey he gets away with a lot.

all I remember is stories of him hitting on woman and failing miserably.

Is that harvey weinstein and some famous actress?

Damn, Gillian Anderson is still a fucking 10

"today" ... that was going on since day one in hollywood isn't it?

you assume i think they all hate it. i bothered to write "wilfully".

Who is the dude

>me on the left

>Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set
That's JLaw to a T

This. Women are fine with being whores if nobody finds out.

her boyfriend.

>ywn be the proud owner of a casting couch

On the set of Boardwalk Empire, during a nude scene Gretchin was on her period, the director made a comment about being able to see her tampon, so she pulled it out in front of everyone and threw it on the floor, it was all bloody and shit... disgusting

That was actually Paz de la huerta
not Gretchin

>Zendaya Coleman
But already?

Source that isn't Sup Forums?

Just remember. All women are whores. Most of you have learned that by now, hopefully.

Of course. How do you think they became A-listers?

Pretty much. I tend to ignore the "nowadays" comments because it's more often than not something that has always happened.

>my mother is a whore
Yeah we know user

No, but I know that she would have been if she was put in a situation where it was convenient for her to be a whore. The only thing that can control a woman is the culture.

You mother is also a whore.

She had a flu

> All allegedly.

All bullshit. This is just a list of women who didn't condemn him, which is currently like 95% of Hollywood women.

They at least know not to fuck up their careers.

I wonder if JLaw knew this was all going to leak which is why she was so public about "leaving Hollywood for two years" after Mother was released.

It sort of makes sense. I think people are forgetting that women are bad at acting. When was the last time you saw a performance given by a woman that was genuinely good? In film, they're basically decorative

So you get these women who are magically famous because of Weinstein. Or you get ones who are connected through family. But they're not stealing roles from decent actresses because their careers are not based on the quality of performances, they're based on a mixture of knowing the right people, looking the right way, and luck.

These women are just popping in and out of fame, leaving no mark on the pop culture psyche, and it's all by virtue of nepotism and other bullshit. Why not have it be because of spreading for Weinstein? At least you can say they earned it

Elliot Roger plz go

>Paz de la huerta
Oops my bad, wrong actress, they look kinda similar

She's going to go take acting classes because now she can't just suck Weinstein's dick for a role.

>You mother is also a whore.
We predicates that, despite your denial, the slack-vagina'ed creature which spawned you is the equal of the lowest prostitute
QED, old chap

They really don't.

Paz is great though. She's a Crazy bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=yi0Vkp13N1w

post the video of her getting btfo by an ambulance

>you will never be her Jimmy

wait, who is Harvey and what happened? Was there a scandal? What is "Mother"?

you're the type of guy who consciously hates on girls he likes because he desires them but thinks he can't have them.

You're like the guy who skipped classes all semester except the last one and expect people to catch you up, fuck off idiot.

Nice projecting sweetie

hahahhahahahhahahahhaha

>she would have been if she was put in a situation where it was convenient for her to be a whore. The only thing that can control a woman is the culture.

same as men then?

yeah that's right nerd, so give them to me before I hang you from your underwear in the bathroom stalls