I say Phantom Menace sucked more!

>I say Phantom Menace sucked more!
>I say Attack Of The Clones sucked more!
Who do you side with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IOqf7DppNmY
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
youtube.com/watch?v=jFcuT4Nbcb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By all measurable metrics it wa

both

hating on the prequels is cool

phantom menace at least has cool setpieces like podracing and darth maul fight

Force awakens.

Phantom Menace has good art direction and the pod race is great. Clone Wars has no redeeming qualities.

hating on TFA is even cooler

>podracing
I completely tune out whenever I get to that part, I don't know why people like it so much.
Must be the video game.

It was very popular before the game came out.

Here's a fan edit that cuts out the bullshit. It's a coherent action sequence with an interesting concept. If the audience actually cared about the stakes the scene would be legendary.

youtu.be/IOqf7DppNmY

>Clone Wars has no redeeming qualities.
Attack of the clones does though.

Such as?

the one that isn't black

Episode II gave us Clone Wars, so I'll always be more forgiving to it.
That, and I don't think the romance scenes are as painful to watch as Jar Jar/baby Anakin scenes.

This part was cool.

Attack of the clones was the least j
Interesting to me, out of the three. It had some moments but not enough to pick it over the other two if I had to to choose

New Simpsons sucks more.

Phantom menace had jake Lloyd, jar jar, podracing. But it also had Liam Neeson and Earth Maul. I honestly don't remember shit about episode 2 except Natalie Portman was looking fine. Who cares they both suck

5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 7

Am I wrong ?

forgot 6

You're close.
5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 3 >> 2 > 1

Ups

5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 7

5>4>3=6>1>7>2 is my ranking so you probably have similar taste.

this is really the only sensible choice. any other is just being a contrarian for (You)s

5>4≥6>3>1>7>2

>poor CGI, shakey cam and constant flashing lights are cool

Do you have ADHD?

That opening shot, dooku, detective obi wan, the battle of geonosis.

AotC only because it had much more potential. It had most of the ingredients but they weren't put to use, we could have gotten a sweet tech noir story about two Jedi investigating an act of terrorism but instead we got a shitty romance and a story that amounts to an alien Gladiator scene, which isn't nearly as cool as it sounds. Again, ingredients are there, not used.

I don't know why anyone likes the style of this jew. All janky animation and awkward silences. Tartakovsky is unwatchable to me.

4>5>6>3>7>1>2

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Fucking pleb

Nah his solo garbage is loved by every kid under 17. There's nothing patrician about getting brainwashed by a mediocre kike.

sneed

>This was made non-canon like a month after it came out
>We got a shitty low budget CGI shitshow in its place

Fuck off

took 35 posts before osmeone finally got to it

maybe sneed is dying

The patrician that says Revenge of the Sith sucked the most

I don't know what you're talking about user that original clone wars cartoon was top stuff.

Nah, mods just doing their paid jobs which is nice.

Phantom Menace: 2/10
Attack of the Clones: 0/10

Attack of the Clones has Jango Fett and Kamino with comfy rainy planet and HOT AS FUCK Taun We.

this

An interesting choice for the simpsons

Nice going faggot

I side with Lenny because Carl is black.

>Here's a fan edit that cuts out the bullshit.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that don't consider Episode III the weakest of the prequels
I mean seriously, the entire fucking romance plot is one giant cringefest, so is Anakin's angst in general, and also let's introduce a side story about a half robot Sith with four arms. This one episode has produced the majority of awful dialogue in the entire franchise.

The Phantom Menace is unironically the best prequel. Fight me.

Obv attack of the clones sucked more. Phantom menace was at least enjoyable as a generic sci-fi flick.
1>3>2.

V > IV > VI = II > I = VII > III

7 above anything, kill yourself

The animation is as good as it gets for western cartoons.

>TCW
>Low budget
You may not like how it looks but calling it low budged is simply wrong.
Lucas self-funded TCW, they weren't making any money off of it.

Episode 2 was god awful. 1 wasnt great either, but good god was 2 bad

sneed

>I say Force Awakens sucked more!
>I say Last Jedi sucked more!

Attack of the clones is unwatchable. The scenes with anakin and padme are goddamn dreadful and drag on for so fucking long

Phantom Menace had good sequences that easily offset jake lloyd and jarjar. Yes they were egregious but not as bad as hayden christiansen

>the entire fucking romance plot is one giant cringefest
It's not so bad, the scene where Hershlag tells Anakin she's preggers is genuinely good.

The movie came out in fucking 2002, and the CGI for that kind of scale is better there than anything else that came out at least 5 years after but RotS.

>I mean seriously, the entire fucking romance plot is one giant cringefest, so is Anakin's angst in general

I bet you think Kylo Ren is /totes dope/. Anakin had good fucking reason to be an angsty emo. Kylo Ren's only acting that way cuz he's a giant faggot.

Episode 1 is pretty fucking good: youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

Episode 2 is the second worst movie in the franchise.

>turns into a sith because he couldn't be a jedi master

Is anakin supposed to be an adult?

Attack of the Clones is one of the worst films ever made. So that.

fuck you

Star Wars sucks
Never enjoyed a single movie
Easily as bad as nu-simpsons
Everyone that watches is a pleb
Do something else instead

>I say Chuck sucked more!
>I say Sneed sucked more!

i never properly watched anything but phantom menace of the prequels and I liked it but just for superficial reasons that i quickly grew out of.

Chuck sucks more. He owns a suck and fuck ffs

>I say that modern-day movie trailers suck more than the prequels!

Episode I: 3/10
Episode II: 4/10
Episode III: 6:10
Episode IV: 8/10
Episode V: 9/10
Episode VI: 7/10
Episode VII: 7/10

Rogue One: 11/10

Clone Wars: 8/10
The Clone Wars: 7/10
Rogue One: 6/10

Phantom Menace: 2.5/10
Attack of the Clones: 5/10
Revenge of the Sith: 7/10
A New Hope: 9/10
The Empire Strikes Back: 9.5/10
Return of the Jedi: 8.5/10
The Force Awakens: 8/10
The Last Jedi: hoping at least 8/10

Is that really as deeply as you're able to think about it?

>grows up a literal slave on a shitty desert planet with no father
>leaves him mom at 9-years-old never to see her again until 10 years later when she's moments from death after being kidnapped and brutally tortured by sand niggers
>finds love, only to have to keep it hidden because "HURR DURR ATTACHMENT IS BAD", which is the same reason the Jedi left Anakin's mom to her fate instead of freeing her along with Anakin
>has premonitions of his wife - his only hope for true love and happiness - dying, and is desperate to save her life
>the ONLY person and father figure in his life who validates his feelings and offers to help him save Padme just happens to be a fucking Sith lord

The Jedi left his mom to die and were content to let Padme die all for self-righteous, sanctimonious bullshit like "It doesn't matter if it's the right thing to do, we're not the boss of everybody." and "It's ok if she dies, she'll be one with the Force."

Anakin had every good reason to be the emotionally-stunted, angst and rage-filled edge-lord he was.

Kylo Ren, on the other hand...
>grew up with two loving parents and a loving uncle
>had plenty of money
>probably got his ass kissed all the time for his pedigree and natural talent with the Force

The only apparent reason Kylo Ren turned to the Dark Side is because he's a gigantic, unappreciative, irredeemable faggot.

I get why people like Rogue One so much, it being much more serious than the previous films, but I didn't care for a single thing happening in it.
Maybe I'll grow to love it one day.
Good to see someone not jumping on the "let's pretend TFA is irredemable trash" bandwagon.

The podrace was overlong and dull no suspense at all.

At least clones had cool sound effects and cool set designs and that cool hand to hand brawl with jango the fett

Fuuuuug

>million per episode
>low budget

This is correct

>doesn't like rogue one
>but likes TFA

I don't get you at all, they're both terrible.

Phantom Menace: 6/10
Attack of the Clones: 1/10
Revenge of the Sith: 7/10
A New Hope: 10/10
The Empire Strikes Back: 8/10
Return of the Jedi: 5/10
The Force Awakens: 7/10
Rogue One: 6/10

I think TPM and AOTC have very similar flaws, what made you like one so much more than the other?

Phantom Menace: 0/10
Attack of the Clones: 0/10
Revenge of the Sith: 0/10
A New Hope: 0/10
The Empire Strikes Back: 0/10
Return of the Jedi: 0/10
The Force Awakens: 0/10
Rogue One: 0/10

Any movie with the degenerate Christensen is an automatic wash.

Then again, any movie where Lucas has penned the script is also an automatic wash. He created an iconic world and all, but his dialogues are so fucking shit.

>no kid Anakin
>no Jar Jar Binks
>10/10 soundtrack
>Natalie Portman's midriff

Phantom Menace was way shittier

youtube.com/watch?v=jFcuT4Nbcb8

How does anyone rate Attack of the Clones better then any other Star Wars movies? Did people already forget how bad it was? It is by far the worst of all the Star Wars movies.

He's talking about Attack of the Clones

Congratulations, you won!

This

The city chase scene and the Kamino scenes were alright

no.

The city chase doesn't even make any sense. Kamino was alright

Maybe he went darkside when his parents broke up. I also don't think Han would be a good dad

>Earth Maul
Yes the sith were just earth benders led by a firebending/lightning bending leader..

>Did people already forget how bad it was?
Probably. I have to admit I haven't seen it in years, meanwhile I stumbled on Revenge only recently so the memories of all that garbage are fresh.

>poor cgi
the fucking fuck mate?

almost there

5>1>4>3>6>7>2

>wahhhhh, my parents got a divorce!

If that is his reason, he's still a massive faggot compared to Anakin.

"Oh, you're parents got divorced? Well I never had a dad and I left my mom when I was 9. Didn't see her again till she was about dead from a savage month-long ass-whippin'."