When you think about it wubba lubba dub dub! is basically Bazinga!, but for smart people

When you think about it wubba lubba dub dub! is basically Bazinga!, but for smart people.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hazardroadman/status/917306536472530944
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/916940139091423232
instagram.com/chairman_marr/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesnt wubba dub dub mean like "im sad and i want to kill myself" in the show? why did it become a retarded catchphrase.

because people who enjoy rick and morty are sad and want to kill themselves

DUDE NIHILISM LMAO

>you will never pay $10 to get your nuggies ordained by the sperg minister dipping it into meme sauce

if only they'd all act on their suicidal thoughts

>implying nihilism needs to be explained.

If you ever wanted proof of how retarded ram fans are, this is it.

The joke was he had a retarded catchphrase that was later revealed to mean "I'm sad"

Like most things rick and morty, it was an OK joke that idiots think is deep.

Idiots including the writers, it should be stressed. They're high on their own supply.

twitter.com/hazardroadman/status/917306536472530944 and you wonder why people are turned off by this fucking show

I thought Rick & Morty was Nihilist philosophy?

Nice temper tantrum there, Billy- I mean, Anonymous.

Did anyone call the cops on you?

>Is this evil Morty?!
>Of course it is you dumb fucks! We even spelled it out for you!

>Is this Beth a clone??
>NO! we explain in great detail that she is NOT a clone, just so the SMART people get it!

it's insulting

Are you upset that you're not smart, OP?

>wubba lubba dub dub

He hasn't said that shit in over 3 FUCKING YEARS!
Where you getting your memes from dumbass?

I avoided the show until tonight.

I'm 7 episodes deep and it's 3am

Tomorrow will be all fucky, but it was worth it.

Sometimes the masses are right, even if they're shitbirds.

You can hear the insecurity in his voice what the fuck. its like he is about to start crying

Anyone got the Virgin vs Chad pic of RnM and Xavier?

In return a cuphead one

>haven't watched {AS] since 2010
>by 2010 it was already at a peak of shit with euphoric shit and LOLRANDUMBXD tim and eric inspired liquid shit
>last thing I saw was a shitty ATHF episode

Freaknik was ok I guess.

somebody post that video of some fa/tv/irgin who screamed "WUBBALUBBADUBDUB" "PICKLE RICK" and caused a scene in mdonalds

oh thanks buddy

I'm pickle ree
I'm pickle ree

truly a blessed man.

the anti-Rick and memey crowd is just as fucking retarded and cancerous as the people they are supposed to be parodying. I see more people pretending to be mega autism rick and memey supporters than actual mega autism rick and memey supporters. what the fuck Sup Forums?

im pickle rick
wubba lubba dub dub
i want my szechuan sauce
reee

quality post
this site just isn't the same without you

ree ree reee ree
I'm pickle rick
give me mulan sauce

>twitter.com/hazardroadman/status/917306536472530944
I had to laugh when he ran away like Naruto.

what doth life

im pickle reeeeee

reee reee reee

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

which is sadder, actually believing that or just saying it for internet points?

Someone post the clip from Anna Faris' show about Rick and Morty

R&M is unfunny garbage, but its autistic fans are hilarious. explain this, Sup Forums.

nice try but if you ACTUALLY WATCHED TBBT you would know that Bazinga! is the Bazinga! for smart people

but wubbalubbadubdub is pretty good too

>Sup Forums has fallen this low to where you idiots can see that that kid is obviously acting satirically
Seriously? The naruto anime run didn't clue you off?

So he was just pretending to be retarded? That's HILARIOUS!

Yeah he was
I never said it was funny, but keep posting meme phrases if you want Redditor

It was a performance piece, he is a contemporary artist trying to comment on how post-modernism often neglects the autistic, it is connected to the book 'alone together'.

It's a decent show. The memes on here are fun too. Most fans are Bernie Sanders supporters, hence all the beta males.

He was clearly ripping off filthy frank, whom you redditors love, because nobody made a "filthy frank sucks" meme yet

Epic.

Are you the guy in the video?

Okay?
I think you misunderstand what I'm trying to say

Lol @ people saying the freakout guy was acting satirically. No he was not, that is a sincere r&m fan right there. Wubba lubba dub dub I want my nuggy sauce. Big boy want the sauce here. I like anime, and superhero movies too reee

>2400 people thought that this was post other people should see

America needs the Japan treatment.

Alreadt got that one, accepting trade for another though

Its ok. Rick and Morty is officially dead. CBS found out about it and soon your parents and grandma are going to be yelling about Pickle Rick because Sheldon loves the show

instagram.com/chairman_marr/?hl=en
this is his instagram.
the latest post his him thanking people for making him a living meme

Most of the sauce stuff was done in jest, right? Most R&M fans are normies who support Bernie and enjoy craft beer.

Rick and Morty is TBBT for people who hate TBBT.

Everyone is still laughing at him not with him.

in the pos-sincerity world, that doesn't really matter anymore.

t. triggered reddit and memey fag

Can someone tell me what's intellectual about this show? From the clips and ads I've seen it looked like it was just toilet humour.

It's a accurate portrayal of the fanbase and they are still butthurt about it.

Honestly, is the Rick and Morty fanbase just the older Invader Zim fanbase?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

T O B E F A I R

Smart people don't use or are attracted to catch phrases

It's basically Bazinga! for even more retarded people. You retarded brainlet.

I did not like the final episode. It was kind of boring and missing the usual R&M humor.

Now we wait for like 2 years or something.

why are these ultra autistic fanbases always made up almost entirely of men ? for how much Sup Forums hates on women being inferior they seem a hell of a lot smarter when it comes to stuff like this. I doubt a woman would jump onto the counter shouting "I'M PICKLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEK"

R&M fans are insufferable and annoying numerous.

What is celebrity worship if not just another type of autism?

Yeah because all the viewers are really invested in the philosophical implications of their mediocre cartoon

>implying the show is nihilistic at all
Unironically 2deep4u... Which is sad because this show really isn't deep at all.

t. American redditor

>decent episodic cartoon
>nothing special
>fans think it's the second coming of christ

It's not "intellectual" per se but complete retards like 90% of Sup Forums literally can't follow it judging by their complaints.
>character is unabashed atheist
>the one time that we see them when shit truly hits the fan and they are by themselves, they begin praying to god for forgiveness
>character is saved, immediately starts yelling "fuck you god!" like they were being ironic
>Sup Forums is mad show "pushes" atheism and thinks Rick is the mouthpiece of the writers and not a hypocritical, fucked-up asshole

Man, he got me, he accused me of going to a website that isn't this one!
Fuck off back to milfhunter, asshole.

If you started calling all groups of fans fandoms, you see how literally everyone is autistic by societal standards. The football fandom is one of the most autistic fandoms I have ever dealt with. Most of the people on my football team back in high school could tell you the college, home state, birthday, and salary of their favorite team's player or multiple teams. There are hundreds of thousands of people who get physically upset that people decided to not participate in the national anthem. The fucking presidents have had to make official statements to calm peoples autistic shouting.
A girl the other day thought it was important to interrupt a serious conversation about so inane status update about a Kardashian. I barely even care about what my brother is up to in his life.
I get legitimately triggered by this stuff but at least I know I'm retarded.

Because many women are their own fans.

Women are retarded in different ways.

T. Reddit

He's just saying what we're all thinking

>reddit and memey
kys

GODS

>he doesn't know about Steven Universe

they clearly glorify rick and his actions