Tfw no AI gf

>tfw no AI gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no pure, loving waifu that looks after you and makes you happy

Will women ever understand K's character?

That one is like the shitty asian beta, the ana de armas version is best

absolutely not

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

fuck off, retard, that's her

No, because they'll never understand the emotional loneliness a man can go through.

What was your favorite scene in this kino?

For me it was when she feels rain for the first time

I want one that doesn't look like anime

It's literally impossible

Jesus, every shot in this kino could be my new wallpaper

they can't understand the movie, let alone a single character

Something about those big dilated eyes turn me on. It's spooky but also sexy as fuck.

this. dumbasses think shit like IT is a better movie

ITT: The times you acted like Blade Driver 2049

She'd never love you anyway, just like she never loved K.

she isn't capable of love, only displaying love. So who cares roastie.

One time some nigger tried to steal my hovercar so I snapped his spine over my knee like an olive garden breadstick.

There is a pretty nice scene just before K enters that scrapyard of him leaving the city.

why doesnt she have regular eyes?

depressing

Fuck off hamplanet

the scene where he found out the only thing he ever loved was just a advanced version of Siri with a holographic interface designed to make the user feel special. She was never even an approximation of real

Me personally I Prefer Salted and BarrenFu, i'd fill the dead space between the stars... (pic related)

SociopoathFu isnt bad either

>an AI can't truly love
>but a fundamentally selfish and narcissistic blag of flesh can

>tfw 3D pig roastie wants to insult your pure faithful 2D wife

if that's what you think then whew... obviously the advanced AI learns and develops a personality. the advertisement is just the base model. she can be any type of girl

They just don't get it bros

*sssnnniifffff*

Ah, quite pungent my dear

K just trying to eat his rice in peace before being bothered by 3 thots

do this in a theater im at motherfucker and see what happens

did they died?

jeez guys I stay away from robot9001 for a reason

its ok its just virtual brap

All the advertisements straight up say thats shes programmed to tell you what you want to hear.

the giant hologram one calls him joe which indicates the name she gave him was the result of a programmed algorithm (likely using his biometrics as the seed in a random number generator then using the output number to pull a name out of a predefined list of names)

Stop posting this you degenerate samefag

>japanese, korean and indian all over the city
>no japanese korean or indian people in the movie

idgi

B-but at least you'd get the illusion that someone cares for you, as real people never have and never will.

Your waifu braps in my face she I tell her too.

Anyone else think the prostitute was a qt?

>tfw you will never spend your digital meme currency on 1 hour of hand holding before falling asleep on her lap while she strokes your hair

I just want the feeling of being loved

do you get to see her cooter

*ssssnnnnnniiiiiifffffff*

imagine how loud a big holo girls braps would be haha just wondering haha

Only an American would use "advertisements don't lie!" as an argument.

no but i do

are you saying white people don't know those languages?

get the fuck out of here racist

no dude hollywood hasnt gotten that cool yet

everything desu

>K uses a machine that speaks japanese
>talks to it in english

there is literally no point in putting other languages if theyre not going to do anything about it

I can't wait for an actual grid rather than just the meme grid using the trailer

i know she always says he's special and all that, BUT JUST LET ME BELIEVE, DAMMIT

Speaking of the ads in BR2049, I loved seeing the big Pan Am logo as well as the holograms from the Soviet Union.

Both of those things do not exist anymore but they do in the Blade Runner universe.

how about that Atari one

>but Atari still exists

sure they do

yeah man fuck americans, other parts of the world are so much better!

It was fan service done right.

Well they do, they're brining out a new games console.

The part where Luv is launching missiles at him in the junkyard, so good.

Se koira älähtää, johon kalikka kalahtaa.

Toi jätkä on ihan vitun vaarallinen, se on Blade Runner 2049.

>tfw no memory girl gf

It doesn't matter retard. What is important is that k felt loved. This story isn't about joi. It is about k.

And Rachel was programmed to fall for Deckard. Doesn't make it less real.

>tfw no gf just in general

>And Rachel was programmed to fall for Deckard.
Was she? if i recall she hated him at first

would you rather have a pure AI gf or a disgusting, yeast infected fleshbag

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

They could've just taken the Drive soundtrack and nobody would've minded it.

I'd take the fleshbag bc I can actually physcially with her

Wallace didn't know shit, he was just trying to fuck with Deckard. Stop taking everything a character says in a movie as the objective truth.

you can synch the pure one to a hooker when you're horny then unsync it.

Drive is actually a prequel to BR2049.

Caspere knew this, your dubs confirm it.

Tyrell made her a tsun. He is a man of culture.

this

also this

i'd take the fleshbag, it actually might love me back as opposed to the Siri 2.0 that will just convincingly pretend to

And if Wallace wasn't lying, would it make a difference?

>might
good one

I guess I will try out the AI gf.

>hologram gf is programmed to love you unconditionally
>fleshbag roastie is programmed to love you maybe depending on how rich you are
One of these seems like a better deal than the other.

Is it not more important what you experience than the origin of the experience? Did the giant scene show you nothing?

Joi can be fake or programmed but it didn't matter because she was special to K. Which was why K went to save Deckard because he wanted to be special by making an impact on someone else's life.

Or did you read it as my whole life is a lie so I should for some reason go save Deckard because it is the real thing to do?

>programmed to love you unconditionally
>programmed
>Love
Choose only one

I read it as, everything i loved was a lie i want to do something real before i die

it's biology 101, nigga

>yfw you realise there isnt a lot of front on shots of Ryan that last long because his face is assymetrically

And why would saving Deckard be something real? There is no logic behind that action.

It's more that it doesn't matter if it was all a lie. To him it was real. He gets told by everyone his life is useless but he defies their expectations on him and assigns a personal value to his actions.

What's the difference to you? there isn't one except the AI is more dependable.
this

here are the 'corrected' versions of his face

reuniting father with daughter and not playing into the bullshit games of different factions, thats as real as it gets.

doesnt change the fact that it was a lie

>What's the difference to you? there isn't one except the AI is more dependable
If its forced to love you through programming then its not really love and secondly it's not conscious therefore not alive

It was conscious enough to act against its own self-interests. She displayed selfishness numerous times in the film.

>muh real love
you realize love is only in humans for breeding right, it technically is programmed in us too. Still doesn't matter if you are on the receiving end of programmed love.

thats why you got to build a friendship as well. Make it deeper than just wanting to procreate

>that as real as it gets
How is it real in any sense? Killing Deckard will also be real. Or do you think disobeying a rebel fraction you barely knew somehow makes it real? Basically what makes it real VS his life which was a lie.

>conscious enough to act against its own self-interests
Its a program its sole interest is making K feel special and loved, it has no other interest

She acted envious towards the prostitute when K wasn't around. She displayed an affection to K that wasn't just her pleasing him but also him pleasing her through him loving only her.

>acted envious towards the prostitute
i didnt read envy into that, it said "I'm done with you, you can go" that strikes me more like, youve done what youre here to do go away she doesn't bother putting on the facade because whore is not her user

A replicant is made for a sole purpose. It has no other interest. But we know that isn't true.

I thought she looked a lot like that girl from the original blade runner, I forgot her name. Not sure if it was intentional or not?

Just saw the movie in IMAX last night. Fucking worth it.

My hopes, dreams and my smile?
Yes they did.

How is that possible? There must be a flaw in their design.