Star vs shipping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aQf7Jt3U5Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like shipping Marco home.

wow user that gets funnier every time you post it

To continue the discussion from last thread, what do the pro-"Jackie is a mermaid" theorists think of her being shown as a very young kid? It seems like that'd be a really long time to hide her mermaid-ness.

The show could have been Marco teaching a crazy Star how things work in Earth. Maybe Mina Loveberry could have been Star? As a scrapped idea?

Oh what is this?
Star helping out Marco?
What a helpful girl she is.
Say thank you to Star everyone!

this is a good ship

I feel like that's already been done in most shows with a similar character to Star. Just a bit overdone at this point.

>Six posts in and he's already posted the bait

What a loser

how supportive

Can star threads be banned to /trash/ yet?

>Hey Marco, it's just me check'en up on my best bud. Uh... drop me a line when you get home, just want to check up on you. If you want to, if not thats uh... thats,*reluctant laugh* that's cool too. Bye!

This was Star.

Imagine being on a date with the girl of your dreams and later during the night discovering that voicemail and 57 missed calls from your "best friend". Just imagine it.

youtu.be/aQf7Jt3U5Fs

Star spent approximately 23 minutes listening to the dialing tone. Words have failed me when describing the utter embarrassment I felt while watching this scene.

What if Star loved you?

hey babe it's a cartoon

Expect future shitting up threads outside the general.

Kicking out Marco would be pretty mean, but then I remembered Trump is a pro jewish puppet that failed to even prosecute Clinton.

Goodbye Sup Forums Happy Hanukkah!

>President Trump

what if janna sent you some cute pictures of you asleep she took of you

be very worried she got into my house while i was asleep

he's not in office yet ;^) stay mad baby

The whole "Jackie is a mermaid" thing kicked fully into gear after a couple of leakanons (or the same dude) posted about how "Jackie is not what he seems" and detailed that they're half-mewni half-merman, royalty-ish from both sides, and living in exile on Earth because society (or their families) didn't accept the mewni-merfolk cross-species romance.

In the same post the leakanon mentioned that apparently Jackie has only recently started to wear the shell necklace and slap on the ocean themery on her in general, because she was only somewhat recently made aware of her roots and not being fully human after all. So if one is to believe in leakanon's claims, she's not even supposed to be a fullbreed mermaid like the one Star had in the tank, but just a half-breed - so any disguising spells wouldn't be that dramatic. It'd kind of make sense, too, they might have thought a small kid wouldn't be ready to keep the information private, but at 14 she'd be mature enough to handle it, sort of like Star's parents thought that at 14 she'd be mature enough to handle the responsibility of the wand.

Of course one could say that it's stupid to believe an user, but the thing is that a leakanon had previously predicted various stuff from the BBTBC such as Janna slapping Marco's ass while he's in a towel, people had told them to get better bait because it sounded so outlandish, and then when it actually happened everyone was shocked. And now, especially combined with how well it all seems to tie in to Nefcy's mermaid drawings and early Jackie sketches and everything, people think the same thing might happen again, that something sounding ridiculous at face value will turn out to be true.

However, I definitely don't think her "disguise" is tied to the seashell necklace, I think it's just the royal family sigil from her mother's(?) side or something like that

Threaten to show them to the police as evidence of breaking and entering/stalking to get lewd favors

it's okay, she loves you

He's doing that in various episodes, though. It's not the central point in any eps but it's constantly there in the bg

I'd do what Marco should and report her to the authorities

Yes, we understand. You said this last thread. It was a funny observation.

Fuck off Akabur. Go make another rape game.

Lets get it out now

Cute and perfect time

>Go make another rape game.
Yes...please do so. That shit was awesome. Princess Trainer: Star VS Edition = double awesome.

Go check the slave trainer general on /aco/ and learn to make one.

This thread needs some more trap Marco

Unfortunately most of mine are NSFW

what if star started wearing earrings

Please don't trivialize Marco's struggles as a transexual

Why did she do it?

the lunch room ran out of chicken patties on chicken patty day

Twenty minutes later

As a test of her abilities

Can we talk about this particular scene?

Seemed out of character for Marco didn't it?

do you think star ever cried at school before

Weird and adorable!

Not really. He picked Star up, saw that she was okay, and then moved on to see if Jackie was hurt. If anything him ignoring Jackie would've been more out of character.

Ok I see your logic.

But what was Marco thinking in this scene?

Looks a bit guilty?

Yeah, when Marco took her virginity in the girl's bathroom

He's just concerned, possibly embarresed/ stressed that he now has to deal with emotions of two girls

He feels bad for Star that she lost everything, seems pretty straightforward.

I guess you could say he might feel guilty that he didn't arrive sooner? Maybe he thinks all those calls were her trying to get help.

I think it was the other way around

DETERMINATION

i dont remember that episode

Well I marathoned the entire show during finals week (no regrets) and I really enjoyed it. It's a light hearted show that doesn't takes itself too seriously but can still hold its own. A few episodes were mediocre sure but most of the episodes were quite funny and enjoyable. Certain moments truly caught me off guard and made me belly laugh and that's hard to find from most cartoons I've seen. And the plot is surprisingly solid. What is Toffees plan? What kind of dark secrets will Star discover? What will Ludo achieve with Star's book? And as others have stated, I also really enjoy the continuity they use throughout the show. Small things that change here and there end up being permanent. And lastly, I enjoy the emotional aspect. I liked the end of season one. The sadness we felt when star recited the whispering spell, the suspense when we realized Toffee was winning. The emotional tension we get with Star at the end of the last episode. I like the chemistry between Star and Marco, and I'll admit, I'm a Starco supporter, but I still enjoy the character development we got between Marco and Jackie.
In the end, I just think it's a nice comfy show that I enjoy rather thoroughly.

It was the episode after Jackie takes Marco's virginity where Star tries to molest Marco repeatedly until he gives up, drags her into the nearest stall and lifts her onto his cock, brutally fucking her until she passes out and then ejaculating on her face, to be found by Starfan13 at the end of the episode.

kill this pasta

wait a sec

Them quads will send the Diaz family back home!

Now that I think about it, if the genders were reversed, this would be a fucking SJW shitstorm. Tell me why women are so oppressed again?

Starven > Marconnie

Can you prove that empirically

>2 guys in a bathroom with a half naked girl with a towel on
>one of them slaps her ass

What are you nuts? Its called common sense.

This is a better ship. Hoodie-wearing beaners should stick together.

Eat those feelings, Star

There's only one person worthy of the title Ronnie

Nah user that shit's whack, the art styles are far too different to ship them. Also TLH has no magic

Friendly reminder from the first time watching Bon Bon over a month ago...

Alright, I'm taking the bait.

The reason it's "funny" when Janna (a girl) gropes Marco (a boy), but would spark outrage if "Janiel" (a boy) were to grope "Maria" (a girl) is that the latter has been (and to a certain degree still is) Normalized in society, whereas the former has not, and is instead a subversion. Case in point: the current President-Elect of the United States, whose assaults of women are apparently not sufficient to disqualify him from office. If we truly, *truly* lived in a society that was post-feminist, where people complaining about the oppressive "Patriarchy" were exactly the way you see them (as social and political hypochondriacs), it would have been literally impossible for him to become president. The fact that he succeeded anyways, pretty obviously proves we live in no such world.

There *is* a valid point to be made: that Janna's behavior shouldn't be acceptable, because she *is* committing sexual assault against Marco, and if we were interested in having a mature, thoughtful discussion around that point, (and in doing so reevaluating the ethics of the writers, and in doing so Janna herself, despite being a fictional character), there might be some thought-provoking things to say.

"BAWT IF THIS WERE REVARSED DA ESS JAY DOUBLE YOUS WOULD BE SO TRIGGARED!" does not do that. It just scores cheap talking points against a strawman.

There. I took the bait. Gut me and serve me to the fucking maggots.

>whose assaults of women

Are about as existent as the Russian hacking of the election.

What if Starco happens, but they break up by the end?

Then I will live out my dream of WTCISB

So Season 1's biggest flaw is having very little of Jackie and Janna, right?

No need to get political about it.

Marco just isn't bothered by it enough to kick Janna out or react violently. Honestly, there are still plenty instances of men being humorously lewd to women that are met with mild disdain instead of vehement outrage. Those instances just aren't commonly portrayed in social media. A medium which is still in the minority when compared to physical interaction. Like damn, I've been in plenty of groups where a playful/teasing slap to the butt/quips about the chest of a well known female friend was met with a halfhearted punch to the chest and nothing else. Outrage is amplified to a ridiculous degree over social media.

>Gut me and serve me to the fucking maggots
You didn't use enough buzzwords for that

What if Star Butterfly really wanted to make you smile?

there are like two threads

The other one is about the ugly gypsy stalker girl

Take that back right now you insufferable little shit.

sorry about your goblin wife

I guess you forgot there hasnt been a single confirmed case of his supposed sexual assaults on woman.

You also forgot that he was presumed guilty (and still is, as evidence by you and the millions of other over sensitive idiots on the planet who jump at accusaionts against people they dislike) from the get go, all it took was a sarcastic comment made between two joking men for Donald trump to earn the label of abuser - one so serious that entire lives are ruined without evidence.

If you can proove he actually touched some woman in the no no square and made them uncomfortable i would love to riot with you

I want to watch Marco and Jackie fuck.

and...?

Say that to may face not over the Internet you little shit!!!

see what happens!!!

Star, please.

fucking uggo, I want to push her in the mud

Marco asked for some of her Mountain Dew.

Make sure none of his jizz drips out, Star. I'm trying to get pregnant.

You made that needlessly political, and your point just sounds idiotic considering none of the cases of Trump "assaulting" women are unsubstantiated and so far none of them have been proven.

Your entire point seems to be based on the fact that Trump won the election despite the falsehoods that were being spread by idiots whom where content with their confirmation bias. This in no way proves that society is just okay with forceful touching of women.

The real reason one is considered more acceptable than the other is gynocentrism; simple as that. You don't need to over complicate things and blame all your problems on the president-elect because "#notmyprez DX"

>Women happily let a TV star grope and grab them

OMG they're so oppressed, he assaulted them! muhsoggyknee, I know you're baiting but come on.

do you think star likes to post on Sup Forums

In the episode "Is Mystery," we are introduced to the character of Meatfork. His major joke is:

"You know why they call me Meatfork?"
"...why?"
"ITS A FAMILY NAME"

This implies that there are other monsters from the Meatfork family. Do you think we might be introduced to more Meatforks, perhaps angry at Ludo for how they treated one of their own? I personally believe that the return of the Meatforks will be a triumphant moment, with them holding off Ludo long enough for Star/Buff Frog to escape.

>Marcos Diaz, you have to go back
>But my name is Marco. I was born here
>They all say the same

What does Star's face imply in this scene?

If Janiel grope Maria, it'd be more hot than funny. Also svtfoe would be huge among female normalfags

Stat should really get a sense of humor

Haha Star was mad

That watching Marco get extremely embarrassed is her fetish.

Why does Jackie look like a downie?

thank you
someone had to say it
you're not alone user