How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking roaches can't be bothered to even name their kids.

>tfw no daughteru

pretty sad

Can't kill cockroaches, she'll be fine.

horny

i want to adopt her and make her life a life worthwhile, but i cant. my only hope is that President Trump will intervene and she can rebuild her life with the loved ones she has left.

So far? Pretty satisfied

nevermind I just watched the webm and now I just feel sad and I want to hug her and make her feel better

>howtopickupcunnywithfatherissues.webm

I've nothing against sandniggers themselves despite Islam fucking up the world; they've already proven they can integrate thanks to the US. blacks on the other hand.. no sympathy for their crying nigglets. they integrate horribly and are also the dumbest and most violent. please post "sad" nigger pictures and see the comparison anons reply to them vs sad Arab girl.

sad

>what's your name?
>I don't know

scared of isis doxxing you?

Horny as fuck

not guilty.

I would take her as a wife. Unfortunately that is illegal. So onstead she is gonna probably starve, get murdered or worse just because they dont want me to have a qt little brown loli.

Sad

I'd love to adopt this poor child. I will feed her three times daily with my semen in each of her "mouths"

Angry and sad to he honest

Germany, time to reopen the gas chambers.

Angry, because muslims/arabs/sandniggers are horrible people and their innocent children have to suffer trough horrible shit like this, trough child marriage to old men and dancing boys having to get their asses raped by older men. The entire region is just full of sick horrible people.

Wish I could help her.

kek

FUCK you.

I'd rape her

the children are innocents...

It's obviously broken, send it fucking back

bad

Like those retards shouldn't have rebelled against a sane government.

This ruskie gets it

She has to go back

T. Triggered newcucklet

>Fuck having laws and borders and shit.

i feel you user

If its brown, gas it.

i get its gray but still makes me feel sad

>Arab girl is more white than 70% of London and other important capitals of Europe

KEK

>no sympathy for their crying nigglets
I dont give a fuck i still feel sad for little black kids, i see them as innocent. Teenagers are another story tho.

Il talk to my dad and we will eat all the food that she misseductive and whatever we don't eat will get binned,fuck off no one cares about shitskins no matter the age we are allowed to do this because we developed out nation to be able to do what we want abd live and grow and have peace from all the little niggers and 3rd world shitskins who can't even even build a fucking road without it turning into a war,I'm going for a shower now then il eat loads of food

How can so many people miss a single target so badly?

Dusty the Syrian has some competition in the bleeding heart propaganda championships.

Inb4 they combine them both together, a love story like no other, monitored as they grow up and get turned into a bunch of watery eyed teary cunts who start movements just by screwing up their faces at the right moment

>FUCK you
For wanting to make her the luckiest little girl in her country? Yeah, fuck me.

For the past 5 months I have been talking to this 15 year old Arabian girl from Africa. She is Muslim, but I think i love her. She already wants to meet me, her parents strange enough are completely fine with with me and her spending time together when we meet, even knowing my age (22).
I've toyed with the idea of her coming to live with me in America after she finishes school and she is completely for it.

You'd be surprised where you can find some gems.

Dead redshirt thread?

Children don't deserve to live those kind of things.

But you won't use sentimental video to make us want to import millions of Middle-Eastern, Cologne happened, there is no comeback now, we don't want anymore "refugees" because we don't want to end like the homeland of the "refugees"

Call some ameribro to borrow me his legally owned flamethrower

boop

Goddamnit Turkey.

Looks like a Yazidi, not like a random roach or other kind of sandnigger.

Sad, but aren't those kids told to lie about their parents?

THIS

Four...?

poob

how do you talk to people from across the world?

not our problem

hello sir i am a nigerian prince and i require your services to assist me in transferring $1billion. if you help i give 10% in cash pls respond

why doesn't she know her name, did that shell that killed her dad make her stoopid or something

fuck canada

wtf I hate borders now

>what's your name?
>On the advice of counsel, I invoke my fifth amendment constitutional right against self incrimination and respectfully refuse to answer the question

If ur hunting muzzieshit, just get a Turkroach from the tourist cities like Antalya, they are suprisingly quite secular.

She is just beimg bashful. You see it when he asks when the last time she ate was.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cry me a fucking river.

this.

you must be strong in this day of age. you can't let "feelings" distract you. that's not a warriors trait

All those young men filled up the refugee quota/limit and those who needed real help are left behind.

What am i looking at?

Online, video and voice calls, etc. she is insanely beautiful.
I'll keep that in mind if this relationship fails but I think I really found something special with this loli.

Don´t fall for sad little kids. She doesn´t seem like sad person that lost her daddy

>my father died
>where?
>he died

not an argument

>all these pedophiles

Your skin will be slowly peeled by my blade one day you degenerate scum.

People like you deserve nothing but agonizing death

How in the hell did you even meet her to begin talking?

where can i adopt?

I love that media uses images and videos of little kids to convince people to let adult men into their countries.

me too, we have some kids who arent that miserable, we better change that, its not fair

>ctrl+f aroused
If only they'd voted Remain in more numbers, she and her send-for family of seventeen would be set for life in Londonistan.

Shame.

By the way, Britbongs, did you know you can sponsor these people? You pay a small fee, fill out a bunch of paperwork saying you'll take them in and take responsibility for their behaviour, and if you pass a CRB, you get your very own immigrant.

Guess how many people have done this? Go on, guess. You'll never guess it's NONE.

poor things all turn into 30y old african men by the time they reach europe

Pretty sad, seeing like 90% of our refugees are males.

All we deserve is the love of a little girl.

I cried when saw it first time in /wm/

>mudshite integrate
Wew

I feel nothing

Shut the fuck up you degenerate scum
Kys

>frogposting edgelord normalfag newscum

Leave

I hope you find the love of a little girl yourself user.

Happy, I hope you all get killed

On youtube, she made a comment and I clicked her channel, which linked to her other social medias. Saw how beautiful she was, decided to message her and we hit it off instantly. We text literally everyday, we both can't picture going a full day without talking a little. We called a few times but since school is starting for her we are gonna try to voice call more when she does her homework.

kys negerelsker

The picture of the drowned boy didn't move me in the slightest. But her broken smile? Fucking kills me. I wish I could help her. And those like her. I wish her countrymen would grow the fuck up and build a fucking functioning society that she could be safe and happy in. Useless shitheads.

Why do we have to import millions of young men instead of helping little girls like this? It's fucked

Where did your father die
>he died
Have you had breakfast, lunch, supper? Tell me
>Covers face with her hand

Looks to me like her story is a little flaky. Almost as if she's been paid to make the story up.

Look at this pathetic bunch of pontentially literal KEKOLDS itt

Kys

I want a daughter, then never see her again when she's grown.

>*unzips dick*

my question is why isn't she covered up, thats fucking haram bro