Reminder that just because someone is right-wing, doesn't mean they're redpilled

My dad is a boss at an Accounting Firm, a very conservative man who supports Trump and Nigel Farage, but holy shit is he bluepilled as hell. Some people who seem redpilled are actually not and this story proves it. By the way we are both Italian (North, not the shitskin part) and this comes in importance later in the story)

>be me
>be at work party my dad is hosting
>be talking in group of people
>nigger accountant is one of the people
>talking to nigger accountant
>nigger accountant is acting like the BIGGEST Uncle Tom ever, trying so hard to act white, he's talking about kids and wife and family and his kids "scholarship trust fund" and all this white stuff.
>Notice the Nigger has a literal Shaka Zulu tattoo under his wrist when he made a hand gesture.
>Ask about it
>Nigger is so ashamed of himself
>"ayyy man i got this when i wuz a teenager i thought it was cool to honour my African ancestors, I realize its silly now and probably should have been more focused on my education"
>Say "why would anyone be proud of African ancestors? They were savages while the Romans were building their empire"
>Everyone looks at me weirdly and I realize they are bluepilled normies
>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"
>everyone impressed by the niggers response
>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"
>everyone shocked I said something not politically correct
>say "my dads the boss, don't act tough or I will have you fired"
>everyone pissed off but won't argue further

Later that night

>Tell my dad about the story, because he's a conservative I thought he'd laugh his ass off
>Dad goes full bluepilled normie and freaks out at me.
>Forces me to apologize to the nigger
>Nigger acting like Uncle Tom goes "itz alright man, we all got bad dayz"
>Dad then kicks me out of the house and gives me like barley any money to sleep at a motel.

This is why Normies although can seem redpilled are bluepilled sheep. Fuck them

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storia_della_Sicilia_normanna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a long post.

I'm going to ignore it.

wtf I hate pol now

you are a fucking cunt
why would you insult someone who did nothing wrong to you?
stupid edgy daddy's boy

ITT stuff that never happened

also leafposting

Probably because you're too stupid for your dad to take you seriously with your red-pilled rhethoric. He probably knows more than you about what you're trying to convince him.

you're just an ass

GTFO Normie

Dude why? I at least tried to redpill sometthing

You're a fucking idiot, I spectifically said he was a nigger? Are you a nigger yourself or a cuck? Since your Italian I'm going to guess your a shitskin Moor rapebaby trash

you sound like an edgy white supremacist faggot.

You're a fucking stupid he's not redpilled on the holocaust he thinks Hitler was bad and doesn't even know Jews control the world. Also why are you defending a cuckservative? What happened to Sup Forums?

t. nigger

I'm a white supremacist but it has nothing to do with being edgy it's my beliefs.

>being polite is bluepilled
kys

>responding to a leaf post

>he thinks he is a roman
>insults a true heir to the roman civilization
enjoy your cuckery leaf cunt

This place is called "politically incorrect", if you're a politically correct fag than fuck off pussy

I descend from Mark Anthony a Roman General

>responding to a slav subhuman

deserved

>deserved to be kicked out of my own house because i put a nigger in his place

shut up you white trash boor
let the civilized white men discuss politics

Reminder that you are not very clever insulting your collegues for no reason

You sound like you're a fat fucking idiot.

You meet a nigger who isn't a piece of shit, and then proceed to be a nigger to him instead.

Good fucking job, kid.

You're a Sicilian aren't you?

>no reason
>he's a nigger
Found the cuck

>you have to be impolite to be politically incorrect
kys

Sorry man. I didn't read your post (too long). If that's true, then you have a tough task ahead. Good luck!

Why do leaf posts suck so much?

That edge is sharp

You just seem like a bit of a tosser

3/10
You actually got people to respond

sure
you are the son of noone, the heir to nothing.

>>>>>r9k

Because you're clearly autistic as hell

Does that mean you can be left wing and redpilled?

>son of boss with free job he probably doesn't turn up to insults employees

>You sound like you're a fat fucking idiot.
I'm really /fit/ actually

>You meet a nigger who isn't a piece of shit
He certainly looked like a piece of shit. I mean he's fucking brown

>and then proceed to be a nigger to him instead.
It's called being a superior race, slave owners treated their niggers way worse than I treated that one

How else could I have been politically incorrect you mongrel cuck?

Dont worry he will be redpilled by the time im done

t. nigger

t.cuck

Sure Sicilian mongrel spawn

Never once did I say that you Nigger lover.

decent bait. 6/10

your overly autistic replies gave it away

You're a fucking retard

I don't even think you would be able to spot Sicily on a map, let alone guess who is sicilian

Having no filter between what you think and what comes out of your mouth is basically the surest sign of autism. Even so, I seriously doubt this ever happened.

Actually I never had a job the party was at my house so I just enjoyed it and after that my dad said he won't hire me

> itt: things that never happened

>flag

i asked you a question, no need to get all triggered

THIS place is called politically incorrect.
>using memes in the cold light of day
zozzle

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storia_della_Sicilia_normanna
too bad you white trash don't know that sicily was invaded by the normans and is probably whiter than you

consecutive dubdubs, nice

>spot it on a map
Yeah it's the island off Italy

>let alone guess who is sicilian
Just look at who is a swarthy half-nigger

You literally aren't white, you descend from Arabs, did you ever watch the movie true romance? They expose your race as a bastard descendant from war and rape

OP's party

I feel bad for your dad

I think OP is a fag.

Well your answor is no

Your flag is a fucking square

I'm not a pussy who's afraid to speak my mind im like Donald Trump

>invaded by the normans
Yeah so? Congo was invaded by Aryan Belgium people that doesn't make Congo white you uneducated nigger monkey.

>nigger accountant is acting like the BIGGEST Uncle Tom ever, trying so hard to act white, he's talking about kids and wife and family and his kids "scholarship trust fund" and all this white stuff.

woah so you find a respectable black man who has acclimated to his surroundings and isnt a gang banging retard and you only care to view this as a negative by calling him an uncle tom?

i wont even bother calling you a genuine hateful racist because i'll just be called a pussy liberal or something, so ill settle for calling you a faggot instead, faggot

>put a nigger in their place
Sounds like you got put in your place tbqhwyf

LOL

>calling some nog who's at least trying to blend into white culture and has a fairly well-off job an ape and tell him go back to africa
>"my dad owns the company i can't be fired lol XD"

You're a fucking sperg, leaf.

Even if the situation was justifiable, you need to learn to conceal your power level, newfag.

Imagine being OP's dad.

Even though this is fake, imagine the shame.

>you were about to make an educated well thought out response to my ignorant comment but my daddy's the boss and if you argue with me I'll have you fired. Hah better luck next time pal.

You're a fucking autist

Monta-kun! Catch that banana and score a touchdown!

No my dad was just being a cuck I will redpill him sometimes.

Sorry I couldn't hear you over Jamals dick in your throat

i may not be white, i literally don't give a fuck, i'm not like you white trash crybabies who are butthurt because they have never accomplished anything in their lives so they have to boast about being in le superior race
>reminder
this is my ancestor

Pussy

these are yours

OP is mean and also an arsehole

A FUCKING LEAF

This guy is trying his hardest to be a contributing member of society despite being a nigger and you feel the need to insult him? He even said he regretted getting the tattoo

Kek, you're no different than the BLM fucks. You're not redpilled you're just an idiot.

You seem like an entitled little prick, no wonder your dad's kicked your sorry ass out

I never said that idiot and my dad did kinda fire me, he said he wont hire me now just because im not a cuckservative

No I just don't want cucks in my house. Also I'm a very non-autistic guy a good partier if im with other aryans

Bitch this is my ancestor you crybaby white trash sicilians descend from Moors not Whites

read the wiki page
oh right, you only speak the language of your former masters
sorry redneck

My moors? yeah but we never mixed with them (well some sluts did) I am pure Italian/Roman

6/10, still pretty unplausible

>he literally descends from a loser who killed himself
if that's what you want to believe

So what if he was trying to contribute, he's still a nigger

>no different than BLM fucks
Bitch im literally friends with skinheads.

u are literally falling for memes

you are a pure sioux

your sad, bait or not

>he literally thinks he descends from this dude

HAHAHA

>le Sup Forums is satire XDXDXD
You have to go back fucker

I'm Italian dumbfuck

This.
>All these replies still
How do they do it?

CRINGE (even tho it's fake)

>Bitch im literally friends with skinheads.
Point proven

If you argue right wing vs left wing you're not red pilled.

Arguing over the colour of the boot on our necks.

you are a sioux

This is so cringeworthy

>responding to leaf shitposters

Nice leafposting son, you made me laugh today

Are you a rogue actor are is there an actual concerted effort behind this conspicuously (((narrative))) shitpost?

What point? My best friend was part of a skinhead gang I used to be friends with a guy who was the head of a big skinhead gang (like 20 people all tattooted all badass and drove motercycles) until he went to prison for punching a nigger cop.

Get that shit off my screen! I fucking hate coal burners I literally hate Coal Burners and get more pissed seeing them then I did of Karla Holmoka

Actor? No im just a white man standing up for his country

no you are a sioux

>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"
>everyone impressed by the niggers response
>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"

God you're a fucking spaz

If you're a sociopath who uses liberalism successfully as a manipulation tool, pretty much.

Hitler would've backhanded your ass across the room you fucking leaf.

>I descend from Mark Anthony a Roman General

WE

>Bitch im literally friends with skinheads.

Dude fuck off I'm Italian you are Sicilian not Italian besides Sicily isn't even considered white by anyone! No census considers Sicilians white except for modern cuck ones that consider MEXICANS white

No im just tired of niggers and their bluepilled cucks

Hitler would be proud of me considering he did the EXACT same things to Jewish doctors.

WUZ KAISERS

I mean, I get what you're saying, but at least the black guy was trying. Which is more than we could ask for. You did go kind of autistic.

My last name comes from the same part of Rome as him

What's so funny?

The fact that you don't understand is evidence of your irrationality and stupidity

>black acts civilized
>gets attacked for acting civilized
>A FUCKING LEAF

shut the fuck up