BIRDGIRL!

BIRDGIRL!

That scene in the finally when she and Peanut are trapped in a space that smooshes them together causing them to kiss gave me a fetish. Is there a term for that fetish?

It's called being a pedophile you sick fuck.

Isn't she like an adult that has finished post graduate school with a law degree?

Pretty sure she's a grown woman who just acts infantile around Phil, user. Otherwise all those jokes about her amazing ass would be a bit out of place.

Birdgirl killed the series.

No, Phil killed the series.

Birdgirl a best.

>Phil killed the series

If by Phil you mean Steven leaving, then yes.

But it also meant that it never got stale, that they didn't run it into the ground. I still maintain that this has the best ratio of good to bad episodes of any Adult Swim show.

>If by Phil you mean Steven leaving, then yes.
Yes, exactly. Phil was great. Harvey Birdman is probably the best AS original full stop.

This. I just love the feel of old Hanna-Barbera characters with a new twist. Sealab 2021 was good as-well!

I can't remember in which episode does it happen

Final episode

Yeah, but how old is Peanut?

Until Goz died.

There was that one episode where he was going through super hero puberty and wanted to fuc- I mean fight a villain.
I'd guess early 20's

I miss her.

twas an homage

the youngest he might possibly be at the start of the series is 15. I can't see him younger than that. But then there is a 5 years timeskip when the cabinet set up a joke for Harvey where he spent 5 years in prosecution and in jail for a fake murder, so peanut is at least 20, now.

He's not dead, he's fighting in a Great Spice Wars!

You ever notice how much Birdgirl looks like Judy Ken Sebben? Around the nose and lips, I mean.

I wonder. Does Judy have a sister?

No, but Phil does.

Surprisingly small amount of r34 on her.