Why did critics hate this movie so much?

Why did critics hate this movie so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriaen
youtube.com/watch?v=XTLfmMyRKYo
youtube.com/watch?v=yGnfFW-vyzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>King Arthur white male instead a strong curvy woman of colour

because chinks and nignogs ruined it

Because it was another shitty cgi filled action movie.

medicore movie

guy ritchie editing

god-tier ost

Because during all that expensive cgi they forgot the plot and interesting characterisations.

Also; Jax Teller as Arthur? REALLY?

>these background characters with barely any screentime ruined it
Nah, fucko.

>A nigger is the right hand man of the king.
>Only nigger in a 10000 mile radius.
>Somehow lives for years in the capital after king get usurped without being noticed.
Fucking retarded diversity cast is what killed it for me.

I unironically like this

>Sir george is a chink

its dumb and yet i kind of like it for some reason.

This was Ritchiekino. The hate was undeserved.

Because it was a simply entertaining action movie with swords and sorcery, while being more wit-based than laugh-out-loud. That doesn't work for critics anymore. Also apparently it's "too depressing for a king arthur story" but what the fuck how is that a criticism?. And lastly, YET ANOTHER WHITE CIS MALE SAVIOR.

Critics have panned warcraft, gods of egypt, john carter and now this. It's fairly obvious these movies are not what critics want to see.

dunno
I disliked it, because as a fantasy movie it was kinda shit.
the parts where it tried being your usual Guy Ritchie gangster movie were entertaining

female lead was a terrible actress

>too depressing
Is King Arthur supposed to her a fun filled romp? Have these fuckers even read Malory?

cute af tho

those lips

i kept getting a boner everytime her eyes changed to animal eyes

I liked it but I went into it knowing it's a cheese filled anime.

I don't care. Something about her just brought out a primal urge of wanting to slam her pussy until my dick breaks.

Bro do you even Arthurian legend?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriaen

she probably fucks animals

It wasn't a good movie. It was a movie that seemed to have no clue what it was, it felt like a mashup of two different movies. One one hand, you have

>KING ARTHUR (directed by Guy Ritchie)

A fun, fast-paced movie that has Arthur grow up in an urban environment and be a criminal instead of the traditional farmboy story. It's not great, but it's entertaining. Kind of like the Guy Ritchie Sherlock Holmes movie.

On the other hand, you have

>LEGEND OF THE SWORD (we're trying to set up a cinematic universe)

A shitty CGI-filled mess with horrifically wooden acting (especially from the mage girl). Poor Jude Law gets roped into playing the most boring, cliche villain ever. Hey look, it's David Beckham! Lol King Arthur's criminal buddies were actually the future knights of the round table all along! Oh shit a giant snake!

These movies were smashed together and the result is utter shit. Soundtrack was pretty good though.

>moors were subsaharan africans n shieet

I wish they'd do an adaption of Winter King, probably my favorite take on Arthurian legends mixing the legendary parts nicely with a setting more grounded in history
Sword and sorcery fantasy Arthur is just so trite imo and I have no desire to see another Roman inspired Arthur after the 2004 film

YOUNG MAN CAME FROM HUNTING

Because it wasn't good. I loved it because the parts that *were* good were just amazing, but as a whole it was a very average movie.

Nice trips, but I didn't like the singing on that song. Definitely preferred the instrumental version.

>Instrumental (Devil and the Daughter)
youtube.com/watch?v=XTLfmMyRKYo

>Lyrics (Devil and the Huntsman)
youtube.com/watch?v=yGnfFW-vyzU

The lyrics on Huntsman feel like they were meant for a completely different King Arthur movie. Still very good, but they don't quite fit.

Because it was a live-action anime. Literally only weeaboos think a guy shooting energy blasts out of his sword looks cool.

>if this was an anime or a japanese video game, you would unironically be fine with him being a 14-year-old japanese girl

14 year old japanese girls > white males > shit > everything else

Whomst've might thoust've be quotingst've?

I doth quoteth betwixt the lines of the post linkethed in mine own. Judgeth by yonder post methinks my aim be true!