Pennsylvania will vote Trump

Pennsylvania will vote Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania#Governance
youtube.com/watch?v=QDZZRiPqruY
cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/09/13/political-panel-the-lead-clinton-trump-pence.cnn
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/12/trumps-campaign-says-hes-given-tens-of-millions-to-charity-but-offers-no-details-and-no-proof/
donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prepare for a world of pain this November drumpflet

From Pittsburgh. I see new trump lawn signs every few days. Silent majority no more.

They can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania#Governance

Same here in Buffalo, which in a few different ways is like a poor man's San Francisco. I've seen two Hillary signs/bumper stickers this whole election season. More people refuse to take their Bernie Sanders stuff down.

Aight

Carlisle here. I doubt it, but I have to say I've never seen the kind of excitement around here for a republican like Trump has stirred up.

When he came to Cumberland Valley High School, there were people I knew who were just out walking their dogs, not even involved in the rally, and there were lib protestors spitting on them and calling them racists because they were white. So many people redpilled that day.

He is winning here in Michigan, and will win Wisconsin as well. Don't know about PA.

Met a guy from Pittsburg at a party who will go to the embassy here in Ottawa to vote for Trump.
He's pretty confident PA will go red.

PA here, got my registration dun and my voting station is a block away. MAGA

Hopefully Trumpocratspac (DemocratsforTrump) helps PA out. They're targeting 850,000 Democrats in 10 PA counties and are trying to convince them to vote Trump. They are calling people,running ads non stop, and bought 15,000 Dem for Trump signs to place all over the state.

Philly fag here, voted for Trump in the primary, and will be voting for him on Nov. 8th, but I don't believe PA will flip
However:
If PA flips, does that guarantee Michigan and Wisconsin flip?

i voted rep ever since i could vote got my voter card dem fucking wot seems the shill is tampering with voter cards then caliming she has and advantage in the polls same with senpai and friends

Michigan and Wisconsin are already done deals for Trump.

So Trump has em..?

Lansdale here, I've never even met some who supports Hill. Lotta pro trump people though.

Yes.

>Trump has only lead in 3 polls in Wisconsin and Michigan since Mid- August
>Already locked
Guys, we need to curtail some of the bullshit, I believe he can win them, but only with great debate performances can he do that.

i used to live in wisconsin the people there care about hard work and honesty and people who can hang onto emails at least in my neck of the woods

> implying he can't beat a women who can't suck it up for long enough to finish a 9/11 event

Philly is a liberal shithole, no way he gets that bloc, Pittsburgh/Allegheny has a fighting chance to go red since they're heavily mingling with the bordering Red Suburbs. I don't know though

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=QDZZRiPqruY

Trump will crush Hillary in a debate. Whats more likely to happen is they will try to find a way to make them sit, keep the debates super short, or ask her 1 question and let he ramble on for 10 minutes at a time (so she can't be asked any hard questions). Something will come up.

Trump, at-this-point has a gap between him with a teleprompter, and him without at teleprompter.
He sounds presidential, and gives details on his policies. Without the prompter, people will think he went back to his old self

I'm from berks/Lehigh area.
Confirmed for Trump.

After Trump crushes Clinton at the debates, almost all states will be in play including Connecticut,NJ and Minnesota.

You can hear it in his voice when he goes off-prompter, the entire tone changes. I honestly like that he speaks very bluntly, but can also sound as professional as hell. Look at how he acted in Mexico and then later that night, he knows when and how to act, he's not just winging it.

Unless he shits himself on stage which is an actual probability for Hillary, or they rig it somehow, I think he'll do great.

Philly will vote blue.

Philly decides the state.

Phoenix is only slightly smaller than Philly. They vote Democrat. Arizona is red
San Antonio are almost the same size as Philly as well. They vote Dem. Does that mean Texas as blue?

The only reason PA has been blue is because of white Democrat union workers. The same that won't vote for Clinton.

Dallas,Houston,San Antonio are all blue. Does that mean Texas is blue?

Colmar, Pa here and closet Trump supporter

Fellow buffalo bro here, can confirm. Trump support is rampant here

How big of a thing do you guys think the whole "closet trumper" thing will be?

"Tastycake"

I hope you're not implying that tastykakes aren't god tier. Especially butterscotch krimpets.

Is it true that Pennslyvania is just a bunch of farms, pastures, hills and hick towns everywhere in between Philly and Pittsburgh?

Redpilled my Philly democrat family. I gotta do my part in VA which seems like a lost cayse

cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/09/13/political-panel-the-lead-clinton-trump-pence.cnn

Is it true that Pennsylvania is just a bunch of farms, pastures, hills and hick towns everywhere in between Philly and Pittsburgh?

Philly here. Trump has literally no signs, logos, supporters to be seen. Giant Hillary signs everywhere . Dirty people with Hillary buttons. Pa was lost before the primary. #liberalPlantation

I know a lot of closet supporters in my family and place of work. We don't voice any opinion to outspoken Democrats or Republicans. Sitting and waiting patiently until November

Nope, that is West Virginia.

Don't forget nigger towns

Yes

CARLISLE HERE TOO MAN. U KNOW THE CARLISLE KMART, NEAR GIANT OLD NELLS?

>Live in Philly
>have seen nothing positive for Hillary worn by people
>nothing for Trump either
>Still some burnouts

Thats most of america outside of major cities

By the planet fitness? Yeah what about it?

Pretty much. There are some medium towns like Harrisburg here and there but its mostly rural and small town areas.

(((polls)))

> (You)
Center city is littered with her propaganda but I guess that is also a hotspot for tourists and suburban moms

Montco here. Tell me why I should vote for Trump, without any comparisons to Clinton. I'm already not voting for her, but I'm not sold on Trump.

I work in CC lad, very rarely have I seen anyone wearing pro-hillary shit. Only person I met with Hillary shit was trying to get people to register to vote over in UC.

None of the polls take into account the life long Democrats voting Trump. If Trump can flip 2,500 votes in every county he wins.

>None of the polls take into account the life long Democrats voting Trump

I know so many fucking gen-x'ers and boomers who fit this bill it's ridiculous.

Correct.

Westmoreland County reporting

1. His Education Plan, providing parents,especially low income parents, with a "Scholarship" to allow their child to go whatever school they want to. This allows parents to get their children a better education through magnet, charter or even private schools, along with public schools. Earmarking $20 billion on this, especially for those in poverty/dangerous areas.

2. Trump is unveiling a plan tonight that allow stay at home parents to write off the time they spend at home taking care of the kids on their taxes. Along with allowing mothers to take a Federally Guaranteed 6 weeks of maternity leave( if their job doesn't offer them any).

3. Trump is against the slavery/ indentured servitude companies put on undocumented immigrants. He wants companies to hire people at a rightful wage, and to prioritize American workers. He hopes to accomplish this with a reduction from the current 35% tax on family farms, to a 15%, Allowing farms and businesses to hire even more workers or expand themselves.

I can type out more, but I'm not sure if you're still here

Still here, tell me about his views on energy, visa workers, and space exploration.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/12/trumps-campaign-says-hes-given-tens-of-millions-to-charity-but-offers-no-details-and-no-proof/

Who /wawa/ here?

pfffff the washington post.

Very Pro-NASA

Pro-nuclear, wants to deregulate coal to bring energy companies back to U.S.

Trump said the U.S. on all nuclear energy is ideal, but that is long away, so in the meantime we need to bring back energy sector jobs by deregulating those industries.

Can't speak on VISA's

The wall, education reform, jobs, healthcare reform, 2nd amendment rights
donaldjtrump.com/positions

Stop deluding yourselves Drumpfcucks

Depends whats closer, Sheetz or Wawa.

Old info, listed from 2015, but I highlighted the only point that matters. Nuclear is the only real fuel of the future until we have a gigantic battery breakthrough.

Represent

I'll have to do research myself to back up your claims.

I'd like to hope so OP. Yet I fear the shitskin morons in the cities are too numerous.

We'll see how it goes. Just remember to vote and if you're talking with some who's pro trump or redpilled remind them to vote. Actually bothering to go to the polls may tip it out of the favor of negroids who are too fucking stupid to actually vote.

yea, upstate PA is comfy af

big cities are a mistake

>m-m-muh Breitbart!
>self-dealing is okay when Trump does it!

We need you Rustbelt anons to turn one of those States

I go to college in Ohio but my family lives 30 minutes away from Pittsburgh.

Trump will win.

1.Visa Workers: Again, Trump wants American companies to prioritize American workers. He does not want to increase H1-B visas, and wants our education system to better prepare children to push the limits other countries are training for.

2.Space Exploration: He is pro-NASA, and has mentioend that our "space exploration" , "...looks like a third-world countries...". However hasn't said much more than that on the topic. However Newt Gringich is an avid supporter, and was(is?) close to Trump.

3.Energy: Trump is Pro-Nuclear, and wants to reduce some of the regulations on Coal and Oil. Personally, this is my least favorite part of Trump's plans. I believe in Global Climate Change, Trump, running as a Republican, can't really come out as Pro-GC. ( He is pretty moderate to left on most of his views, but he has a red base soo). And wants the USA to become bring back the days of American Energy.
He is painting himself as the opposite of Hillary on Coal, as she has heavily criticized it in the past, alienating the entire state of WV, and parts of PA and OH.

Yes, and it's very comfy, tbqh.
Pennsylvania is by far the most conservative state in the northeast.

Whites are basically a minority in my city in PA

>and wants to reduce some of the regulations on Coal and Oil. Personally, this is my least favorite part of Trump's plans.

One of my least favorite as well. He looks at it entirely from a business perspective, that it costs less now for more output. He isn't thinking about it from what will it leave us with tomorrow. At least he's pro-nuclear which if we use smartly, we can use safely and minimize the coal/oil usage going upward from where it is now. But he's making a lot of promises to both industries and I guess he has to so he doesn't alienate voters.

>.But he's making a lot of promises to both industries and I guess he has to so he doesn't alienate voters.
Nuclear industry isn't trusted by most normal people. No one wants a Nuclear Power Plant near them, the horrors they imagine turns them off instantly of the idea. It will take some time for the average person to "trust" a power plant

Cities are basically a minority in the White state of Pennsylvania

Its been a while since I read but I think wind turbines have killed more people than nuclear meltdowns/accidents. Nuclear needs an education program for the average person I guess. It could be pushed if anyone cared, but the other industries are pretty big for us and they certainly wouldn't want something to replace it.