MvC: Infinite Parched edition

what do we know so far: It'll be released in Late 2017 It'll have a (hopefully) legit story mode and a working netcode that doesn't feel like we're fighting in Lucifer's anal grease. So any Marvel picks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIxtNJSsD2Q
en.yibada.com/articles/181328/20161227/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-release-date.htm
shmuplations.com/megaman/
twitter.com/Ryota_Niitsuma/status/813259879355858944?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MUH STORY MODE

I want casuals to leave my fighting games alone.

I just want Captain Commando back.

>casuals
>story mode
No fuckwad, casuals just want online multiplayer. That's the type of lazy, incomplete shit mentality that resulted in SFV.

Story mode's main characters will be Captain Marvel and X.

>Captain Marvel and Captain Commando will never face off

>So any Marvel picks?

My main ones (not considering ones from past games) are

Slapstick
Howard
Ka-Zar
Vision
Nightcrawler
Machine Man
Blade
Punisher
And Green Goblin
Pls no Miles

Lemme see your dream rosters, babies.

Here's my Marvel one.

It'll be alternating, I am willing to put money on this. And if it /was/ confined to one character, theres no way in hell it would be Carol. It would most likely be Spidey and Ryu or Spidey and X.

This is mine made up entirely of newcomers I want to see. r8 me Sup Forums

That wasn't speculation, that was confirmed.

Source now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIxtNJSsD2Q
>Another huge pillar of the game is going to be the story. For the first time, we’re getting to tell the story of how the worlds come together. Mega Man X is going to fit very deeply into the story along with Captain Marvel.

Marvel:
-Rogue
-Gambit
-Dock Ock
-Agent Venom
-Kamila Khan
-Squirrel Girl
-Scarlet Witch
-Daredevil
-Crimson Dynamo
-Kingpin
-Phil Coulson

Capcom:
-Leon S. Kennedy
-Asura
-Harlan Smith (Capcom owns the IP for Killer7.)
-Lilith
-Jin
-Juri
-Sakura
-Rolento

God fucking dammit.

Maybe it'll be MurderCarol.

It can't be worse than Soul Calibur V's story mode at least.

Oh, they are desperate about pushing her now, aren't they?

Gene from Godhand for mvc infinite when?

If it has to be X and Captain Marvel I want Marvel to be a straight up sidekick. Make this a X story first and how he interacts with other characters and stops the big bad and have Marvel just tag along in the background have a moment and then go back into the background. For fucks sake X gets no games while Marvel gets shoved down throats so it would be a good change.

Capcom: "Staring for our side in the story will be Megaman X, who represents a major part of our history as a company, without Megaman's success we wouldn't be where we are now!"

Marvel: "Hey, fuckers, you like Spider-Man? The X-Men? Fantastic Four? Characters who have had lasting impacts and helped shape the world of Marvel Comics with their beloved stories? Well fuck you, pricks. You're gonna get the bimbo who's only known for being drawn as cheesecake, PS, we got rid of the hotness you cis-scum. Don't worry, it's also featuring Tony Stark! We know you guys like.... Uhhh.....Armor Wars? The Avengers origin?....CIVIL WAR! That's right, you guys like Civil War, our movie, which you can pick up on DVD. YAAAAASSS QUEEN! "

Carol and X did get the most votes for newcomers for UMvC3.

I'm sure Blade got a shit ton of votes too, but that doesn't mean he should be representing the company. (Even though that would be kinda badass)

People don't want to pay $60 for a game that has an IOU for content

Actually it was Venom that had the most votes.

They said X was going to play a big part in the story mode, but that doesn't mean he'll be THE main character. Hell, it doesn't even mean he actually will play a big part since it's marketing and all.

>2:08
>"...Looking forward there's gonna be a movie for Captain Marvel. So we wanted to put some new flair into the series by using characters that are important to Marvel."

Yeah, this has fuck all to do with some poll. Marvel did it for Sup Forums (as always) because that's literally all they care about anymore.

Give me Gene and I'll be happy camper. Wouldn't even mind who else they throw in at that point.
>mfw God Hand Gene with the power gem

Brock Venom pls

So from the one stage we've seen it seems the worlds are fusing into one. Obviously they're going to be separated at the end. But I'd like to see a What If about how after the crisis/villains are dealt with the worlds stay fused and now everyone just has to figure out how shit works now.

>The God Hand inside the Infinity Gauntlet

>Obviously they're going to be separated at the end.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Why would Capcom pass up DLC opportunities, and how they said it was a "reboot" leads me to believe they want to make a legitimate franchise out of this. I can't imagine what the licensing deal must look like, probably something saying they have rights to them in fighting game format, that would make sense considering the Spider-Man game coming out.

I've a feeling this fucknut will be in MvC: I especially with the Soul Gem involved

I meant in the story mode. All the colliding universe are suddenly pulled apart and put back exactly how they were at the end. But that won't stop Capcom from making DLC of new characters, stages, skins, and releasing season passes for it all. I'm pretty sure that's what they mean when they say they want to support it for a while.

They're hyping up the fact there's an actual story mode which is something I don't remember them ever doing for any of their fighting games, granted I don't follow fighting games that closely. Add into the way SFV was received at launch I doubt they'd put in an unfinished story mode that'd require you to buy DLC to finish it.

>granted I don't follow fighting games that closely.

That's okay, neither does Capcom.

i'll take him over rashid any day

So since the one stage we've seen seems to be a fusion of a city from 21XX and Asgard. What other fusion stages would you like to see? And do you think we might even get character skins like that? Like Chun-Li in a S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform for example, or maybe Mega Man X in some kind of Asgard armor.

final boss ?

galactus
ultron
thanos....

It's Sigtron.

I've been calling it Ultron-Σ.

Just wait until Capcom learns that they're dedicating half their game to a fascist... Sorry, I mean a YAAS QUEEN

...I actually like that better. Who is taking control of who in this situation?

They merge amicably

They treat it like sex.

>Muh hardcore fighting

Take the capcom dick out of your mouth, moron. The casual market is the only reason games even fucking exist at all.

Your hardcore ass couldn't even support a street fighter game

If the votes just said Captain Marvel that could be interpreted a lot of ways

Loki
Hank Pym
Mania
Hulkling
Machine Man

In my honest opinion Monica is a lot more influential to Marvel than Carol ever was. And she's actually an enjoyable character.

you ever notice how at both DC and marvel diversity stops short when it's one of the editors waifus

I always thought this had to do with her Cosmic Awareness that recently seems to have returned due to Ewing.

Hope Blue Ear gets in. But only cause there is so much potential, especially in a fighting game they can pull off with the right ideas.

All I want is Capcom to remember characters from like Power Stone, Red Earth, Captain Commando, and Onimusha. We don't need multiple fucking megaman and sf characters.

Marvel:
Angela
Venom (brock)
Ultron (dont care if hes half of the boss: see dark khan)
Thor
Ronan
Luke cage
Mcu kurse
Loki
Antman
Shehulk

Capcom:
Asura
Jin
Juri
Poison
Zangief
Gutsman
Dante

Enjoy Akuma, Chun-Li, and an SFV character.

This tbqhwy

He doesn't have one because they haven't said that.

"Important role in the plot" bullshit has been said about side characters in tons of stuff in the past, it means literally nothing.

en.yibada.com/articles/181328/20161227/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-release-date.htm

Dhalsim?

If I wanted fanfiction I'd read comic books. I want to play as Mega Man, not watch some dumb bitch I don't care about drone on and on about Thanos or some shit.

>I want to play as Mega Man
then play a megaman game, not a crossover fanfiction game

SF5 Ken
Urien
Either Sf4 or Sf5 Juri
Sf5 Akuma (dude is a BEAST, and WAY different from Ryu)
They put that boring bitch Viper into the last one, these are MUCH better.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Wesker's kid from RE6 in this one...Wesker had damn-near braindead gameplay with his otg shenanigans. Way too easy to tod someone.

fuck off back to your cesspool community.
fgc is shit and for cucks

fighting games have ALWAYS had an arcade mode. you fucking 09ers are a disgrace. SFIV was a mistake.

>no cammy
dropped

Wesker is way more popular and his current moveset would be easy to implement in a 2v2 if they tone down his OTG's. I'd imagine Capcom are going stay with the RE cast they already have unless they work in Ada Wong since they want to forget 6 ever happened (Leon Never Ever) though they might drop RE5 Jill. I could only really see them dropping Jill, Viper, Hsien-Ko and Firebrand.

Plus Marvel said they are supporting the game very long term so DLC is inevitable so even if they are dropped from the base game, they could come back.

Did you already forget that Capcom canceled so many Megaman games, while also driving away his creator? Capcom people are no saints.

>while also driving away his creator?

He wasn't though.

New footage/characters when?

Unless Capcom likes to do announcement events, we can expect more stuff when Tournament Season comes around, which Google tells me starts in March. There's also Comic-Cons as well.

They said Ms. Marvel, since it was 2012.

>while also driving away his creator?
Inafune was a character designer, he never was the creator of Megaman.

>pushing her now

This shit has been a 4 year+ project to make her the face of Marvel on all fronts leading up to her live action film

Give Us Nextwave!

Megaman franchise died out because of Inafune.

Donovan/10

>Doesn't like fgc
>Apes fgc bullshit by saying "09ers are a disgrace" and "SFIV was a mistake"

You sound exactly like an fgc elitist though.

Gene, Joe and Ameterasu for team Clover.

People usually aren't thinking of arcade mode when they're asking for a story mode.

Okay, Sup Forums. Stage wish list.

AIM Island
Avengers Mansion
Pleasant Hill

MM7 Robot Museum
Shannon's Circus
Rooftop of Taiyo Highschool

>Pleasant Hill.

Before or after the villains break free?

The villains break out after one of the characters is knocked out like the refinery stage that blows up on XvsSF.

So we're in agreement that the CoC crew should get in, right?

Damn they still make this game? I used to play Cyclops, Cable and Jin on the 2nd one. Cyclops and Cable was so good on that game

Capcom quite making fighters altogether for most of the 2000s. They finally made a comeback with Street Fighter 4 in 2009, then MvC3 came not long after. And it seems they're still going to make more SF and Marvel, but they still have yet to revive any of the other fighting IPs they used to make back in the 90s.

If Zero gets in as well, the first thing's Ultigma gonna do is troll him with effigies of Iris.

Made this back before.
Sanctum Santorum - Savage Land - RE4 Village - Tower of Arrogance (Darkstalkers)
Dark Dimension - Avengers Mansion - Cyberbots Arena - Deserted Island (Monster Hunter Tri)
Latvaria - Sakaar Colosseum - Shadaloo Base - Robot Museum (MM7)
Knowhere - Thanos' Shrine from Infinity Gauntlet - Ace Attorney Courtroom - Willamette Mall (Dead Rising)

I guess Latveria and the Savage Land are unlikely at this point though. Krakoa would have been cool.

I hope I don't repost this too much.

>Jin
My man

Replace Akuma with a MonHun character and that roster would be 10/10.

You mean replace Akuma with Firebrand, but that's alright user.
It's been a long day.

They're probably making her the front center to hype up the Captain Marvel movie, at least that's what I think anyway.

I just want the Ace Attorney Courtroom.

Then maybe Raccoon City or the village from RE4.

If I get even 25% of these characters in, I'll buy it day 1.

No Bison is a dealbreaker though.

I'm behind this, but I really hope they don't fuck X's characterization up the ass and lean completely on his "muh pacifism" meme.

I want X to be a big guy.

If the first shown stage is any indication, the game is going to have mashup stages
What 2 stages do you guys want mashed together?

Lair of the 4 kings with a shield Helicarrier having crashed in the middle of the room. Shield and Shadowloo lackeys running around fighting each other.

Tony would make more sense as the main Marvel character considering his MCU ties to Ultron. Oh well.

But Kitamura left willingly after MM2/MM3 to found Takeru and make some decent MM-likes.

There's an old photo of him in a magazine but I have no idea where to find it now. Pic related is more or less what he looked like: shmuplations.com/megaman/

>twitter.com/Ryota_Niitsuma/status/813259879355858944?lang=en
apparently Squirrel Girl could've been in UMvC3 over Rocket Raccoon

Savage Land/Red Earth