Tfw you pay $200 for meme sauce when you could've just waited and got it for $5

>tfw you pay $200 for meme sauce when you could've just waited and got it for $5

I paid $275 for mine and it was worth every cent.

It's only money and I was a part of something special, something bigger than all of us!

I hope your family is raped and murdered

Did you check Craigslist, fool? I got a few for $50 each.

>being so poor that you didn't get to enjoy the elegant ambrosia that is szechuan sauce and have to wait until winter to get watered down welfare slop

>Coming back this winter
This is beautiful. Now some asshole is just gonna be carrying around a jug of worthless nugget sauce.

Just Google sechzwan sauce recipe I used babishs one

I hope you die a painful death, miserably, and alone...

Would never be as good.

i sold my kidney for some szechuan sauce. definitely worth it.

>being this bitter and jealous of a sauce

it's just teriyaki sauce

Nonsense!

>I'm not going to tell you this sauce will increase in value, or even hold it's current value. The truth is, you bought it because you like it. It has value to you. That's what matters.

Can someone explain this whole situ to me? Some Reddit nerds wanted some dipping sauce because it had a Rick and Morty sticker on it?

Is this also coming to Europe? I loved the sauce back in the day.

>getting baited by Sup Forums tier shit
grow up

>nobody got killed over this

R&M fans think they are hard. But they got nothing on Mark David Chapman.

I can’t pay my student loans back and I asked my parents for 200 bucks for some zany sauce to put on my pickle rick. Now they’re taking me to a therapist today. Fucking drumpf I just want my goddamn wubbalubbin sauce!

In 1998 McDonald's had a promotion for Mulan where they had Szechuan dipping sauce for McNuggets. An episode of Rick and Morty involved Rick having a flashback to 1998 and eating the sauce and it became a big meme.

How come all this epic memeing has been going on but no one has ever pointed out that if Beth was that young in 1998 then the timeline doesn't make any fucking sense?

LMAO
Capitalism at its finest.

First, because it's not all one year. It's all just jumbled up in his memory. They drive from current day down the street to 1998, then further to his house. Second, it was all a lie anyway. Did you watch the episode?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Damn I paid $380 for mine, you lucky bastard

you just don't understand how to be a free thinking anti-establishment intellectual like the Rick and Morty fan base.

>the absolute state of Americans
This is embarassing.

>"Not cool."
this r*ddit speak makes me so fucking mad. I'm literally frothing at the mouth. Are they even in charge of major corporations like mcdonalds? Makes me sick

post yfw you didn't pay hundreds of dollars for fucking mcdonalds sauce

>your friends at mcdonalds
Social media was a mistake.

What are you, fucking poor? I make $450k a year trading crypto currencies and I paid $450 to skip in line to get my sauce. The money means nothing to me, kiddo. I got to be part of something great.

hey honestly, props to reddit for this one, that sauce is pretty good despite everything else

they're not my friends

I have never actually read this, is it good?

I pay seven or eight bucks for two burgers, a serving of fries and a drink at Burger King thanks to their permanent coupon code offers in the app which surprisingly requires zero permissions.

fuck man i paid 500 for a nugget dipped in szechwan sauce pickle rick!!!