watch a movie with this logo

> watch a movie with this logo

Does it mean anything different to you now?

Is a benis pookin sum diddies

No, it generally means it'll be a good film

It's kino only if it's made by James Gray

Yeah that has been my impression. I don't pay attention to producers so now it's interesting to put a face to this comapny

not any more, get ready for even more feminist shite

Fpbp

no, because I'm not a fucking newfag retard who didn't already know full well about (((Weinstein)))

protip: he's not the only kike doing it, this behavior is endemic to hollywood, it's part of it to the root

As much as I hate to agree with some faggot using le ebin joo parentheses, hes not wrong.

It is literally rape to watch a Weinstein movie now

no, and i still watch and enjoy the cosby show.

As much as I hate to agree with some faggot saying "le ebin joo" unironically, neither of you are wrong

Pretty much this, I actually got a chuckle when I saw it before Silver Linings Playbook because it answered to me why JLaw got her oscar (as with Shakespeare in Love).

Means that good times were had during the casting process.
It has always been the way, why did this blow up all of a sudden?

>why did this blow up all of a sudden?
NYT article. They probably had people willing to go on record.
I also like the theory that he tried fucking with obama's daughter and is now dealing with the hammer.

>protip: he's not the only kike doing it
Names please

No i remember making Harvey Weinstein casting couch jokes here in 2006.

If a slut wants to suck his cock for a career ala JLaw that's their business

>If a slut wants to suck his cock for a career ala JLaw that's their business
Quid pro quo is still a problem, especially when dealing with a guy who can make sure you never work again.
I mean its not like a starlet has much time to shine, and by the time they're pushing 30 they're already getting replaced by the next generation.
It's not quite as bad with male actors, but not by much.

>sexual pervert jew
>not producing subversive garbage
ok kiddy

Scott Rudin has a history of being a terrible person. At least Harvey is straight and has good taste in women.

who's dick do male actors have to suck?

Bryan Singer apparently

Yes, to me now it means bravery, courage and and unwavering will and resilience in the face of adversity. Harvey has shown as all that the only person you can really trust is yourself after all these baseless accusations. I stand with Harvey and I stand with the truth, now and forever. God grant me the chance to enjoy his art for many years to come!

Exactly. What's with the media coverage dedicated to this? Even in Australian mainstream media, where nobody knows or cares who Weinstein is, it makes leading news.

Weinstein never raped or sexually assaulted anyone. Everyone was of age. It was part of the casting couch culture. It's a non-story. There is far darker shit going on in Hollywood which normies don't know about and couldn't stomach if they did.

Rudin looks like an ultra-kike.

Yes.

> _________ lifted up Harvey Weinstein's bulbous, hairy gut and sucked his 4" schmeckle to get that part.

Atleast Scott was right about Angelina Jolie

>Weinstein never raped or sexually assaulted anyone.

How the fuck do you know that ? This guy has used his position of power to extort sexual favors of women in Hollywood, why would rape or sexual assault be something he would not 'stoop' to ?

His known M.O has been to say he can help your career, if you turn him down he will try to destroy your career, and with the power at his disposal that's pretty much a given since if you need his help you are not an established star to begin with.

And he has paid off women in several cases to avoid court, what the fuck do you think that was about ?

I won't ever watch a movie with this logo on it again. I'm not going to passively support abuse of women and I won't associate with anyone who would. And no, I'm not trolling.

Bryan singer fucks underage boys all the time
I really don't care about all this shit. 'Oh no, I'm a women being offered million dollar roles and all I have to do is suck a dick, woe is me' either fuck off and say no, or do it

no. why of all place is Sup Forums feigning shock and dismay over this? its laughable at best and borderline sorry.

you sons of whores have been sperging out over blind items for years as though its gospel and now all the sudden you are outraged

GO BACK TO TWITTER AND FACEBOOK

>muh sexual harassment
He didn't even rape anyone, who gives a shit? Saying hello to a woman who considers you unattractive is sexual harassment these days.

because they're fans of pickle riiiiiick

>why of all place is Sup Forums feigning shock

shock? who is shocked? Sounds like you're the one who's shocked here.
We all knew about Harvey for decades are you fucking kidding? Everybody knew. It was a running joke since the early 90's at least. Me I'm just having a great time watching decades of sexual harassment unfold before my eyes.

i said FEIGNED. do you not understand what that means or are you just looking for (You)'s

Yeah. now It means Tarantino. And its' gonna fucking rock.

It means that the actress had to suck a lot of cock.

This.

Plenty of gay-for-pay actors. Obviously they'd be even more likely to not say a fucking thing about it.

>Tarantino

There would be no Tarantino without Harvey. Uma Thurman wouldn't have had a career revival if it wasn't for these 2 neither. Foot fetish orgys of caligulian scale must have happened plenty of times.

I'm ashamed