DCucks btfo

>DCucks btfo

I like Marvel/Disney movies.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

When aren't they?

Wheres the Power Gem?

Aw are you mad everyone caught on to your retarded bullshit?

Nice bait, people actually fall for it
This place is full of DCucks, as if superhero flicks of one brand were better than superhero flicks of another

I honestly cannot tell who who is

>no Black Panther

racist much?

Wait wtf? Is this real?

Falseflag. We have proof mouseshills did exactly that during BvS where mods had to put up a fucking sticky telling them to chill out with the spoiler drops.

Meanwhile, when a Marvel movie drops nobody even gives a shit to spoil it.

Ehh... Fucking fanboys.

Who the hell is gonna get to land the last hit on Thanos?

Do r/marvel drones honestly think Thor 3 had a chance of grossing anywhere close to JL? With films like The last Jedi, Jumanji etc. coming out, Thor 3: GotG 2.5 is going to get BFTO so fucking hard.

Justice League and star wars are pretty much guaranteed a MINIMUM of $1,000,000,000, even if they only do so-so critically. They are movies fans have been wanting for years, quips have nothing on sheer raw iconic-ness.
Have you noticed how hard mousecucks have been shilling the "tons of fun and laffs for the whole family!" act on twitter over Ragnarok? It's pretty much set to be a forgettable quipfest pandering to literally the lowest common denominator.

Obligatory.

remember when BvS was supposed to break $1B and didn't?

>implying any kind of capeshit is not childish
Why are DCucks so delusional? At least Marvel fanboys don't lie to themselves

Remember when Homecoming was a guaranteed billion since it starred the two biggest superhero icons and yet barely beat BvS?

Remember when it got beat by fucking wonder woman in home turf?

Daily reminder
inb4 autists mad about phone posting, fuck you I actually go out with friends a lot

>At least Marvel fanboys don't lie to themselves

>technically the film is excellent
It looked like fucking television Cris you retard.

>can't even fight back when BvS FLOPPED HARD so he has to attack marvel movies

never heard of homecoming expecting to go over a billion. i assume when i ask for a source you'll just tell me to google it myself

and i like how you have to limit the box office to domestic when you know homecoming beat WW worldwide

He literally described BvS.
Funny enough Civil War wasn't even that dark color wise, it was very ugly and gray looking, do Marvelfags not know how to into color grading? It seems that they're always attempting to to emulate DCs style

>b-bu stop talk about muh marvel failures
Holy shit the absolute state of marvel pajeets.

Speaking of Pajeets, be happy the pajeets actually went to see Homecoming due to its awful domestic numbers. In fact Marvel as whole is dependant on the Pajeet market now. Expect more Pajeet pandering weddings in future marvel movies.

BvS didn't flop, it made 4 times its budget idiot

I'm gonna save this just to mock you when Thor breaks a billion and JL bombs harder than King Arthur and Blade Runner

That saved like a potato. Here.
Stay cocky

>Dark movie = Mature
Fuck that, that's a lame trick. Marvel is for kids, DC is for kids. If you think otherwise you're retarded. If you think using a dark filter makes a movie dark, you're retarded. Burton's Batman was darker than BvS and had a lot of color everywhere

Burton Batman was gothic, while BvS was grounded in reality, with a mythic sort of tone

Nebula if they follow the comics

>keeps deflecting away from BvS failures. can't follow the logic of the conversation

random website says it's expected to go over 1 bil, crops everything out so you can't even see where it's coming from

>1.6bn
*inhales*

Is there a Marvel Pajeet Internet Defence Force (MPIDF)?

That's my point, dummy.

LMAO

>b-but stop talk about muh DC failures
holy shit the absolute sate of DCucks

The only redeeming quality of capeshit movies is that you can fap to girls with superpowers

What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit?

This is so fucking bad. I can't believe how much they fucked up after Raimi left. How hard can it fucking be?

Is that Paul Rudd or Chris Pratt at the bottom?

This shot is fucked up. There's no way he doesn't miss kicking that bird. It's supposed to take flight beneath his feet but we also see he's horizontally lined up exactly with that platform.

Is this that famous autism I've been hearing about?

>the absolute state of marvlets
Disney had to resort to Star Wars to stop DCs buzz

>dude just turn off your brain lmao here have some more quips and CGI superheroes

Im a comic book reader. This is false. If you lie to yourself, or you didnt actuallt see BvS for what it really is, then it passes as a average movie.
Only falseflagging cucks said it would break 17 gorillon. Marvel bros said it'd do ok. We dont like to brag, as DCcucks do, even though they have nothing to brag about.
Nice straw, cuck. It isnt even first, and it's only 1 place ahead of a litteral who.
>people from other countries cant watch movies I hate. If they do I get triggered.
>china, europe, pls everyone watch the movies I like. We really need the international box office.
The absolute state of DCcucks.
Reminder, yesterday we had close to 10 DCshill threads, and they got BTFO in each one.

This is a very sad post by a tragic man. Take a break from the Internet. Get some fresh air.

>MCUcks spent days and hours making a big deal of Thor ahead ahead JL
>Only for them to backtrack it all once DC pumps the marketing

Remember when we talked about movies and not how much money some jews made?

Can you talk about the actual movies?

All of them, Marlel and DCuck movies, are flicks for children and manchildren and this place is full of fanboys.
Capeshit wars was the lowest point of Sup Forums

Nah Marvelshit is for the kiddies. DC is doing shit for older audiences. Kids aren't even allowed to see films like Watchmen and Batman.

This is textbook projecting: A DCcuck, a person sad by definition, is telling a Marvel bro, whose movies are as fun and interesting as they get, that he is sad.
>marvel fans are 1 person
I never said it would beat JL in the box office. I just said it'd be better, based on all the Marvel and DC movies I have seen.

I usually dont post images and replies, but, your argument is so old, fake, and stupid, that I saved an image just in case there was an idiot like (You).

>DC is doing shit for older audiences
>"Muh blue filter, so mature!!"

As I've said before, Marvel cucks are at least honest with themselves.

>all these retards saying DC movies are better because they're more "mature"
>same way little kids think they're "mature" for playing CoD and hating on mario

Good post fag

>I usually don't post images
>here is my company wars image I made just for the occasion
Let me get this through your thick skull, kids are LEGALLY not allowed to watch something like Watchmen in theaters. This is opposite to Marvel where their quipshit is for the kids.

How will marvelfags recover from getting BTFO by Wonder Woman in home turf? Made more than fucking Civil War. I'd be worried if I was Feige.

>Watchmen
Watchmen is not part of the new DC extended universe and you know it. Watchmen is a deconstruction of the whole superhero genre and has nothing to do with the rest of DC flicks

1) I didnt make that image. It's one of the few I have saved in case some idiot used that stupid argument nobody smart actually believes.
2) Isn't BvS PG13? Meanwhile, whilst not in the MCU, Deadpool and Logan are R rated. And deadpool is a fun movie. Where's your logic now?
3) >It's fun so its for kids.
So is South park, family guy, and everything animated correct?
Are you stupid or something? That was a rethorical question. You are stupid, so you may not know.

>loves DC
>calls hack snyder a dumb immature child

New pasta?

JUST

>can't even scale their heads correctly

who second from bottom? Iron man? lmao he gets raped by thanos he's got no magic

nope.
to further my point, so far none of DCEU films have failed commercially and Justice League has been hyped up as one of the most anticipated films of the year, and will no doubt gross that way as well.

No joke, Marvel is on damage control alert to the max, WW and JL have and will BTFO them. Just the sheer state of "come watch muh thor sequel, it's really funny nd it has quips please! and hulk too its really funny come watch it, fun for the WHOLE family!" shilling on here and twitter is a good indication Thor 3 will be a forgettable quipfest with no redeeming features.

>*iron manlet

They are marketing it as a GOTG-clone. This is how sad Disney is. Remember when Ang Lee did a proper and faithful take on the Hulk character? Remember when he was an actual character and not just a green quip guy? Avengers fucking ruined everything. Now every superhero in Marvel is the same but with different powers.

>putting there promotional images

...What is that trying to prove?

Strange
Cap
Thanos
Stark
Star-Lord