Why she doesn't make movies anymore

Did she say no to Harvey?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2008/november/nyu_langone_medical_center.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep

/ourgal/

I thought she quit/took a long break to raise her kids

she married to a guy who didn't want her in the industry

The pig blocked this girl from starring in movies and we get JLaw and Vikander all over the place. The pig should be hanged upside down on Hollywood boulevard and lynched.

Guy probably knew
>But honey I gotta blow this guy! its the way it goes
Fucking idiot men going along with it

but alicia is a good actress, you gigantic faggot

She said yes.

A gigantic slut. Look how she's looking at this pig like prince charming. Fassbender is a cuck LOL

i thought it was for asking tom cruise for some of his hair

i don't care who she blew for what.
the point is she's a good actress

the light between the oceans
she a shit actress m8

Eyes Wide Shut is on Cuckflix

she can't act for shit
also she's a crypto-jew, explains a bunch of things

She married the son of a guy who made a nine figure gift to nyu.

She married the son of a billionaire and had a kid.

You mean 6 figures rigth?

God why is Vikander so brown

>In January, 2009, Sobieski began dating fashion designer Adam Kimmel, the son of American real estate developer Martin Kimmel and grandson of American boat racer and designer Donald Aronow.

>Kimmel has been an important benefactor of New York University donating $10 million in 2005 and $15 million in 2006 to fund the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Stem Cell Biology,[6][7] creating a professorship of molecular immunology, and contributing to the construction of the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for University Life which houses the Skirball Center for the Performing Arts.

I wonder, she's nordic, tht's strange, kinda confirms jewish roots and greed. Imagine being Fassbender married that cunt after being Weinstein fucktoy.

she was truly /ourjewess/

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2008/november/nyu_langone_medical_center.html

>Long-time benefactor Helen L. Kimmel is donating $150 million toward construction of a new patient pavilion at the Medical Center that will increase the NYU clinical space by as much as 50 percent. It will be named in honor of her and her late husband Martin S. Kimmel, a real estate developer.

She married up

She looks like Helen Hunt. That's a bad thing.

Wasn’t she also a virgin until like age 26

i know right. i thought fassbender was actually a cool guy, how can he accept his fucking wife being harvey's fucktoy?